It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Will there be immediate violence if Trump is taken from office?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 23 2019 @ 08:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha

Wow.

Just wow.

You sure do have a thing against the religious folk.

Just wow.

posted on Oct, 23 2019 @ 08:16 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

So far, just Christians but yeah. I wonder if they would hate that umpire equally if they were Muslim? Somehow, I doubt it but who knows.

posted on Oct, 23 2019 @ 08:19 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

The world will be a better place when the US does what China does and puts all those dirty Christians in internment camps. I thought you knew that?

posted on Oct, 23 2019 @ 08:27 PM
link   
There will not be a successful impeachment because the politicians have too much to lose. Any attempt to remove Trump forcibly would destroy the country. The USMC would defend against any such move and the DOJ may be arresting the scammers for treason. The perversion of justice by investigating the man looking for crimes rather than investigating a crime looking for the criminal is not sitting well with the public.

The Dems and Rinos will continue to obstruct and delay the exposition of corruption, hoping that Trump does not get reelected. At some point, those with the most egregious crimes will be sacrificed by the rest with the understanding that those sacrificed will be the only ones severely punished. The rest will get off with being unelected or retiring to "spend more time with family" and will seek opportunity elsewhere. As we all know, book deals can approach the yearly salary of an NBA player even if most books are relegated to the outhouse wall. This last may only be true if the bribe money is being laundered through publishers and NETFLIX.

If hypocrisy were a crime, most of the Dems would be on death row.

posted on Oct, 23 2019 @ 08:36 PM
link   
Perhaps he meant a spiritual slaughter.

Either way, jesus wept.

posted on Oct, 23 2019 @ 09:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: scraedtosleep
a reply to: JAGStorm

a few idiots will try and cause some problems but the cops will put them down fast.

I'm not worried about that at all.

I beg to differ maybe in lib areas you are correct but I have ALOT of family and friends that are either IN the military or ex military and current police. I traveled a lot for my last job and have met police from the heartland not lib areas and I'm promising you ALOT of the police and military are very willing to join the conservative side and not enforce any new dem rules. ALOT are just as done with this lib push as this writer of the article sounds. I don't think the liberal side is realizing that the silent majority is very close to saying screw it. It's scary and it should be. I personally hope it never gets there and if trump did something that yes deserves removal then yes remove him No one is king for life. But I really do think that these extremely liberal cities have created an echo chamber for them that has them really thinking more people are on their side than it really is. Add in that I'll bet my life savings that even the police that might not agree with an uprising will not be patrolling the streets for YOUR safety im betting if the uprising is large enough they won't be showing up for work they'll be home protecting their families as they should because their wives kids parents brothers and sisters safety is more important than yours.

posted on Oct, 23 2019 @ 10:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha
a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

Are you insinuating there are no liberal Christians?

I know there are, and I also know you aren't one of them.

posted on Oct, 23 2019 @ 10:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Chanologist

No one in modern day america is going to quit their jobs and stop being able to feed their families over what's happening in the government.

60 million is 1/4 of the voting adult american population.
It's also the number that voted for trump.

Even if half of those people start making trouble the other 180 million adults will stop them.

60 million voted repub.
63 million voted dems.

120 million non party people didn't vote and they aren't going to let the rest of us burn their country down.

This civil war bs is a dream.

posted on Oct, 23 2019 @ 10:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

Wow.

Just wow.

You sure do have a thing against the religious folk.

Just wow.

PRAY FOR SOOKIECHACHA.

posted on Oct, 23 2019 @ 10:24 PM
link   
a reply to: scraedtosleep

It doesn't take everyone. It only takes a determined core, barely a fraction with a support base among those who don't stop their lives.

Do you live under the impression that the army with Washington was a majority of all the Colonials at the time? It wasn't. Not even close. It wasn't even close to 50% of the people who backed them too, more like 30%.

posted on Oct, 23 2019 @ 10:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Violater1
a reply to: JAGStorm

May GOD forbid a civil war.
China, Russia and other haters of The USA would attack us, thus WW3.

I guess my idea of sending my family to another country if Civil War looks imminent, wouldn't work then. WW3 is human extinction isn't it?

posted on Oct, 23 2019 @ 10:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

President Biden (Age 80/Demented) would buckle quickly under pressure. Today, he profusely apologized for saying in 1998 that Republicans wanted to LYNCH Bill Clinton.

posted on Oct, 23 2019 @ 10:49 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Wasn't it only like 2 million that kicked off the last civil war? The population was significantly smaller then, but even so, most of the general population didn't actually fight in the war.

posted on Oct, 23 2019 @ 10:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

It doesn't take everyone. It only takes a determined core, barely a fraction with a support base among those who don't stop their lives.

Do you live under the impression that the army with Washington was a majority of all the Colonials at the time? It wasn't. Not even close. It wasn't even close to 50% of the people who backed them too, more like 30%.

You understand that today is different.

I am 100% sure that not a single trump supporting american member of ats will quit their job and "go to war" IF trump is impeached or loses in 2020.

Ats members just aren't that dumb.

posted on Oct, 23 2019 @ 10:56 PM
link   

What does ATS membership have to do with anything? This is a relatively small community compared to other sites online. Regardless, this is about a sizeable population within the U.S. it really has nothing at all to do with ATS.

posted on Oct, 23 2019 @ 11:10 PM
link   

Curious rather than interesting; how such an off framung of all Christians (or persons of various Christian establishments/sects etal.) are painted with such a giant broad brush by you and comments supported by your beyond thinly narrow example provided.

Such a slight is enlightening while disappointing.

As to the OP, Civil War as an armed conflict in the US will not be as the historical event or divide again.

Perhaps pockets of thugs under the misguided thoughts or leadeeship percieve armed revolt is an option, here and there...but that will be shut down posthaste. Protests and marches IMO will be the soup d'jour.

mg

posted on Oct, 23 2019 @ 11:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: spiritualarchitect
Yes.

Among the first to go will be:

Bonnie & Clyde Clinton
Nanny Pelosi
Adam Shiift
Jerry Nadar
Joy Behar
Whoopie Goldburg
Don Lemon
& AOC.

I have never seen a liberal Democrat on ATS ever threaten the lives of Republicans. I think this post is a little over the top.

posted on Oct, 23 2019 @ 11:56 PM
link   
a reply to: WeDemBoyz
I’m guessing that the black mask wearing cowards are not domestic terrorists in your eyes?

posted on Oct, 23 2019 @ 11:57 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

The only way he'll be forcibly or violently removed is if he refuses to leave office after either being impeached, voted out, or his two terms are up.

Other than that, no one is gonna touch a thinning hair on his orange head.

Will there be a Civil War? No. Will his supporters get violent? A small percentage will, they already have and all they need is Trump to be removed from office to have their ultimate excuse to commit mass murder against who they perceive as their enemies. But that will never happen unless McConnell and the GOP senators turn on him. If that's the case, that's how awful Trump is. So bad the GOP's only choice was to fire him!

So that's a long shot but if that happens and Trump is removed then there will be violence from his hardcore base but authorities will deal with that, as they always do.
edit on 24-10-2019 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2019 @ 11:59 PM
link   
Trump won't get impeached Moscow Mitch will see to that.

I don't know of enough people dumb enough to vote for him again so we'll see. My county was red last election. First time I've ever seen that. I doubt it's gonna happen again in my district.

When 4 star generals come out and call the president loony tunes people kinda notice that stuff.
edit on 24-10-2019 by wantsome because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join