It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Will there be immediate violence if Trump is taken from office?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 23 2019 @ 06:39 PM
link   
a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

Are you insinuating there are no liberal Christians?

posted on Oct, 23 2019 @ 06:48 PM
link   
I don't think there will be violence, just farmers and food processors that will decide to take a vacation and not provide food for the public. A lot of the essential businesses that provide are food have Republican owners. Most farmers and food processing facilities included.

We will not need to lift a finger to punish the Democrats, it might even collapse the Democratic party Conservatives supply the majority of food in this country, the Republicans have mostly protected these kind of people.

Stock up, things could get a bit hungry in this country. Why would the cops arrest all the people who produce our food?

posted on Oct, 23 2019 @ 06:58 PM
link   
I've got a great idea!

We could make sanctuary cities just for leftists and anti-Trump people so they'll be safe and protected!

Problem?

Solved.

posted on Oct, 23 2019 @ 07:04 PM
link   

If they take him out, there is going to be violence in America. There are people in this country—veterans, cowboys, mountain men, guys that know how to fight—and they’re going to make a decision that the people that did this to Donald Trump are not going to get away with it and they’re going to hunt them down.

Maybe, there are some old people that have simply seen better days. I would recommend violence never, not even as a last resort; but I think I'm mostly alone in that sentiment.

On another note, it seems that someone/some group just wants political violence. I just read an article that Milwaukee is going through Weapons of Mass destruction training for the upcoming Democratic Convention...

Commies love the destabilizing of areas they want to invade. Makes it eaiser to achieve dominance. Am I saying the Democrats are commies? No, not all of them. I think commies have infiltrated the ranks on both sides. Time to cut the grass.

posted on Oct, 23 2019 @ 07:13 PM
link   
a reply to: JAGStorm

On another note, it seems that someone/some group just wants political violence. I just read an article that Milwaukee is going through Weapons of Mass destruction training for the upcoming Democratic Convention...

That may have been a miscommunication.

They think they need to prepare for a bomb.

The DNC thinks the Convention is going to bomb...

edit on 23-10-2019 by Lumenari because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2019 @ 07:17 PM
link   
Where does religion fit in? You have a problem with religion and it’s people ? Do you hate Muslims and Jews?? Do tell hater!a reply to: Sookiechacha

posted on Oct, 23 2019 @ 07:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blarneystoner
Exactly who would these so called mountain men be fighting in a civil war? Everyone not wearing a red MAGA hat? Will they storm the WH? Or just start shooting random brown folks on the street? Maybe they'll go after politicians and their families. All of those scenarios won't garner any sympathy or support from the general public or any politician regardless of which side of the fence they sit on. They'll find themselves ostracized from society and hunted down like the traitors they are.

OMG!

What a raciest thing to say. How your comment escapes the Mods is beyond me.

posted on Oct, 23 2019 @ 07:19 PM
link   
a reply to: seagull

That's always been my thought.

We've been through far worse as a nation, unfortunately with immediate access to information and "news", people act as if we're at some tipping point. I'm sure my grandparents would laugh at such a thought. Do we have some things we need to fix? Absolutely.

posted on Oct, 23 2019 @ 07:21 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Personally I don't like government over reach. I see where you're coming from about that being an ongoing trend... But again, I blame the populace equally if not more since many ask for it.

posted on Oct, 23 2019 @ 07:22 PM
link   
A few KKK members out doing what KKK members do, could quickly cause the situation to spin out of control and spread to other cities. It won't be a revolt, it will be a race war the authorities won't be able to keep up with. There's also a negative side.

Remember LA Rodney King and Watts?

edit on 23-10-2019 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2019 @ 07:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: WUNK22
Where does religion fit in? You have a problem with religion and it’s people ? Do you hate Muslims and Jews?? Do tell hater!a reply to: Sookiechacha

He pointed out the other day that I needed to be openly mocked on a public forum for my particular spiritual beliefs, which are Hopi.

Yea.. he's a bigot.

ETA, the start of the conversation when the poster thought I was Christian because I used the word "pray"

Weird Conversation Here

This is NOT a personal attack on a member of ATS.

This is an observation of a conversation that took place.

edit on 23-10-2019 by Lumenari because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2019 @ 07:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: JAGStorm

If President Trump is forcefully or violently removed from office United States is finished.

Spot On!

Couldn't have said it better.

posted on Oct, 23 2019 @ 07:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12
A few KKK members out doing what KKK members do, could quickly cause the situation to spin out of control and spread to other cities. It won't be a revolt, it will be a race war the authorities won't be able to keep up with. There's also a negative side.

Considering there's like 8 KKK members left, I highly doubt your scenario. No-one likes them.
edit on 23-10-2019 by Wookiep because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2019 @ 07:26 PM
link   
a reply to: GeauxHomeYoureDrunk

Don't even pretend that voices like that on the interwebs are anything like a majority.

Most people have far too much to lose to do something so absolutely stupid as to resort to violence of the sort posited in this thread.

I know I do.

posted on Oct, 23 2019 @ 07:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wookiep

originally posted by: olaru12

Considering there's like 8 real KKK members left, I highly doubt your scenario. No-one likes them.

I used the KKK as a generic term for white supremacist groups. And they are waiting patiently to start the American Armageddon....there are enough white nationalist to do just that!!

people.missouristate.edu...

www.counterextremism.com...

www.cavalierdaily.com...

edit on 23-10-2019 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2019 @ 07:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Veryolduser
Do you honestly believe this is only about Donald being president?

You could have ended you post right there so everyone would have had to think your observation all the way through.

Remember when 0bama shut down the parks?

Remember this?

posted on Oct, 23 2019 @ 07:36 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

Thanks for the links. Keep believing in the Boogeyman if you want. Whatever floats your boat and spins your beanie!

posted on Oct, 23 2019 @ 07:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Lumenari

This is NOT a personal attack on a member of ATS.

Of course not.

And "God" (for sure) intervenes to answer prayers for political outcomes, favors political parties, and also intervenes for your sports team to win!

edit on 23-10-2019 by Sookiechacha because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2019 @ 07:49 PM
link   
Mountain man who can fight checking in here.
I do NOT approve this message, nor do any other "mountain men" I know.

Do they find these characters in the gd movies or what?
The mountain is the expensive place to live with the view.
You know how much it costs for dirtwork on a sloped lot alone?

Jfc, these people are loopy.

I'm going to ride my yak up to the peak over yonder and yodle to the neighbor, he will know the truth.

edit on 10 by Mandroid7 because: Added

posted on Oct, 23 2019 @ 08:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: WUNK22

Baseball umpires embrace ‘Calling for Christ’

You're out!” “Safe!” Both are frequently heard calls in baseball — and a group of umpires who make those calls wants to be sure their colleagues are not “out” but “safe” in the arms of Jesus.
“Calling for Christ” is an organization of Christian umpires that got its start at Oklahoma's Falls Creek Baptist Conference Center.
Major League umpires Ted Barrett and Rob Drake were attending a men's retreat when they got the idea for a similar kind of retreat for baseball umpires.

baptistnews.com...

I will be buying an AR-15’: MLB investigating umpire who called for civil war if Trump is impeached

On Wednesday, ESPN reported that baseball officials are looking into a tweet by Major League umpire Rob Drake, in which he announced he was buying a semiautomatic rifle in preparation for the civil war that would erupt if President Donald Trump is impeached.
“I will be buying an AR-15 tomorrow, because if you impeach MY PRESIDENT this way, YOU WILL HAVE ANOTHER CIVAL [sic] WAR!!! #MAGA2020” tweeted Drake,

www.rawstory.com...

I only see Christians calling for Civil War is Trump is impeached. Just like the guy in the OP, Christians.

edit on 23-10-2019 by Sookiechacha because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join