It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Menstrual Pad maker taking female figure off packaging to be inclusive

page: 11
<< 8  9  10   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 24 2019 @ 11:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: fotsyfots
Geez, looks like someone's on their.............
I'm kidding, I'm kidding

Hehee! You made me smile!

I guess I let Dr. Seuss push my buttons a bit there, eh? Oh yeah by the way, I'm a tad bit old for.............

posted on Oct, 25 2019 @ 03:18 AM
link   
a reply to: Kalamitous

loved it!

preach!

posted on Oct, 25 2019 @ 05:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22
a reply to: JAGStorm

Why in the hell would anybody use one of these products without actually needing them?

That and no matter who wants to pretend to be a women, you can't physically be one.
Grow up already.

The exact same reason people cut their junk off, mental disorders that require them to constantly seek the attention of others even to the detriment of their own health and natural given body..

posted on Oct, 25 2019 @ 05:24 AM
link   
a reply to: Kalamitous

to be honest...you havent presented anything in that previous post. Just your feelings and personal experience on the matter. Which is...fine.

The point of the thread stands.

posted on Oct, 25 2019 @ 06:54 AM
link   
Eventually of course , everyone will have to always wear pads .
….. just in case . it's only fair , I mean , babies do do !

posted on Oct, 25 2019 @ 10:34 AM
link   
Yes I do believe

posted on Oct, 25 2019 @ 12:26 PM
link   
a reply to: JAGStorm

On a sobering note, its amazing how little is studied about female health

medium.com...

Part of the problem is that women’s health has not been studied in the kind of depth that is needed, with researchers often citing the variability of women’s menstrual cycles as reason to exclude them from clinical trials, most notably those on coronary heart disease (the number one killer of women in the United States) and drug efficacy and safety.

Meghan Cleary, a writer, speaker, and advocate specializing in clinical gender bias and founder of the website Bad Periods, a repository of research based on personal experience, finds the lack of knowledge frustrating and insulting. “The NIH [National Institutes for Health] didn’t require that women be included in medical studies until 1991, and that’s only government studies,” she points out. “It was only in 2011 that they figured out women present with heart attacks differently. There is very little clinical information [about women’s bodies].”

posted on Oct, 25 2019 @ 04:40 PM
link   
I am 100% woman.
I don't even want to bleed.
This nonsense is getting out of control.
You want to dress like a woman, act like a woman, associate as a female - cool. YOU ARE NEVER GOING TO BLEED LIKE A WOMAN - even IF they can somehow alter that aspect through medical procedure, WHY THE F**** DO YOU WANT THAT!?

This sh*t enrages me.

posted on Oct, 25 2019 @ 04:43 PM
link   
**Identify as a female.

See? It p*sses me off so much that I cannot even maintain composure at a keyboard...

*sigh*

posted on Oct, 25 2019 @ 04:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: radarloveguy
Eventually of course , everyone will have to always wear pads .
….. just in case . it's only fair , I mean , babies do do !

You know? You're right. Why even have different functions for any of it? just manufacture one product for all of it from mentral down through incontinence. Make it all purpose and unisex. Then we can all be equally ashamed, especially if our helpful government overlords mandate that everyone must wear one all the time so as not make anyone feel excluded.

posted on Oct, 25 2019 @ 04:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: themightymissm
I am 100% woman.
I don't even want to bleed.
This nonsense is getting out of control.
You want to dress like a woman, act like a woman, associate as a female - cool. YOU ARE NEVER GOING TO BLEED LIKE A WOMAN - even IF they can somehow alter that aspect through medical procedure, WHY THE F**** DO YOU WANT THAT!?

This sh*t enrages me.

Another poster above seemed to be glorifying the menstral cycle suffering as something not to be "mocked."

I myself have had little recent experience with the issues, but, I wouldn't think that bleeding, cramps and bloating would be held up as the epitome of womanhood ... just sounds damned unpleasant to me.

posted on Oct, 25 2019 @ 05:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

It absolutely IS the most unpleasant aspect of being a woman. So it absolutely baffles me that any person would want to mimic it or eventually WANT it. Sure, sure, sure - as a young woman when you get your period, it is supposed to be this glorifying moment of "hey, now you can breed". When in reality, the whole experience is horrifying and NOT the other. But whatever - celebrate the moment. :eye roll:

Also, while I agree it shouldn't be "mocked", I don't see that as being the issue with the gender de-labeling that is happening. And I give two sh*ts if I buy a "man's" razor. For whatever reason, they work better than the sh*t they make for women. But I'm not offended by the fact that it's a "man's" razor. I'm offended that they don't just make the same crap and dress it differently if they want, whatever.

posted on Oct, 25 2019 @ 06:47 PM
link   
a reply to: themightymissm

No kidding.

I've had to wear mostly men's shirts for all my life because I have naturally long limbs. If I want long sleeves that properly come down my arms all the way, I'm wearing a man's long sleeve. So I am shopping the men's department. Oh well ...

Same with razors. Hair is hair no matter where it grows on your body and needs to be shaved. One blade for that works as well as another even if the handle is blue, not pink.

posted on Oct, 25 2019 @ 07:58 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

I can definitely relate. Always being the tallest girl, often taller than the boys. Getting clothes to fit, because everything was made for the tiny feminine physique, desensitized me at an early age to buying off the made for men rack.

themightymissm is correct, the items made for men where always superior to the shoddy crap that made for us women.

As far as color goes, pink is a color that society has pushed on girls, left to their own choices, blue and red ranks pretty high as a color favorites for a lot of girls. Blue is pushed on boys but many seem to favor black and red. When you think about it, it really is silly to think that a color preference would have anything to do with gender preference. Just another lie we bought into.

edit on 25-10-2019 by NightSkyeB4Dawn because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2019 @ 08:09 PM
link   
Well this is awful! How will I tell which pads are for the ladies when my wife sends me down that aisle?

posted on Oct, 25 2019 @ 08:34 PM
link   
a reply to: NightSkyeB4Dawn

Yeah ... one of my nephews is big into red, and my own son is going into a red phase after being in an orange phase. All of his current martial arts weapons are in the red versions although most of the kids get black. I think blue is actually the least popular color.

I was always into blue myself.

posted on Oct, 27 2019 @ 02:53 PM
link   
Toxic shock syndrome should be an equal opportunity illness.

top topics

<< 8  9  10   >>

join