It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

musings on bigfoot's elusiveness

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 17 2019 @ 06:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: ufoorbhunter
a reply to: spiritualarchitect

and wanted to give up your job to spend a few months backpacking around hoping to meet a Bigfoot where would you go on these two options
1 Pacific Coast Trail
2 Appalacian Trail

Good gosh, do not give up your job. Unless you hate it and you are single.

Someone recently was saying they get seen all the time up in Washington State by Seattle. They left directions in their post but now I cannot find it.

So I would say pacific coast.

posted on Oct, 18 2019 @ 01:56 AM
link   

Yeah, the Pacific Northwest.

It's a dangerous animal.

edit on 18-10-2019 by reject because: YouTube embed

posted on Oct, 18 2019 @ 02:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: reject
A lot of people by now have heard of the story of the coelacanth.

It's not alone.

yet another animal believed extinct rediscovered
here's another case

posted on Oct, 18 2019 @ 08:12 AM
link   

hahhaha oh dear I do have a misses but she would be more than happy for me to bugger off for a few months, no kids I know of, and the job is pretty enjoyable but old fashioned 20th C engineering that is out of date plus off shored abroad too so very up for doing one of the paths while the legs are still useable and would love to meet a Bigfoot

posted on Oct, 18 2019 @ 08:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: spiritualarchitect

So I would say pacific coast.

Was thinking the same on that Seatle zone. Also is it safer west coast, like less chance of being caught up with hill billys like in te Deliverence film?

posted on Oct, 18 2019 @ 03:09 PM
link   
a reply to: ufoorbhunter

Google crimes on the Pacific Coast Trail.
Might be better if you stayed somewhere and just drove the logging/fire roads.

posted on Oct, 18 2019 @ 03:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Caver78
a reply to: reject

It's already known and been disseminated that Bigfoot "usually" like any good trained military prefers to travel not on ridges but either along watercourses in valleys or 1/2 to 3/4 up along hillsides traveling parallel.

One of the best Bigfoot videos I have ever watched was one that had no Bigfoot in it. It was about how to find them. At first I was going to only watch a few minutes of it - because it was about 1 hour and 17 minutes long. But I got so into it that I watched the whole thing. I have seen it 3 times now, but each time by accident.

I can never find it when I look for it, but you might have seen it. The guy who made the video lives in Utah and is ex-military. The whole video is seen from the air - from Google Earth - and he shows us a section of eastern Utah were he says these creatures are seen. He describes it just like you did, military crest and so forth.

Has anyone seen this video?

posted on Oct, 18 2019 @ 04:14 PM
link   
a reply to: ufoorbhunter

If I may offer this alternative....

Why come to the United States? There are a number of sightings in the UK also.
British Bigfoot Research, there is also this site here, but take some of these reports and video's with a pinch of salt as I noticed a lot of Photoshop & fakery; Cryptid Creatures & the Unexplained

Just tossing that out there because these sightings are Worldwide, no need to come to the USA on the (very slim) chance that you'll have an encounter. Wouldn't it be more prudent to check out one's own backyard before crossing the Ocean?

But if your all gong-ho to come to the United States, at least check out the Sightings reports here BFRO Reports for the USA.

Johnny

edit on 10/18/2019 by JohnnyAnonymous because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2019 @ 05:14 PM
link   

Haven't seen that video, but it sounds decent!

I was given the information by Tal Branco from his own observations. JMO but not enough people are dealing with the physical practical aspects of Bigfoot instead focusing more on the weirdness that "can" happen surrounding them.
In my mind if it left tracks it's physical and can be followed up on.

Glowing light balls?
I have no clue how you'd nail THAT to the wall, altho I'm sure there's advanced tech and much smarter people than me who can, if they would bother. I'll never tell anyone they didn't see/experience what they say they did, however since our own biology is limited I WILL theorize they couldn't have seen ALL of it. It's physically impossible for us as humans.

Without being able to see ALL of what you think you did, it really has to be shelved for now.
Not dismissed, just shelved.
This goes for hearing as well.

As hokey as this sounds too many people don't "Know their poo" when it comes to animals in their own locals, don't consider 'out of place/territory" animals an definitely don't know their markings on the environment. Identifying animals poo is seriously basic! Albeit not romantic.

Recently I got foxed by an animal who dug smallish holes under my pines on a hillside and made multiple dirt slides.
The holes were too large for chipmunks, too small for groundhogs, squirrels don't burrow tunnels an the only critter I know that makes slides like that are Otters, crocs, an possibly muskrats.
Wasn't till I caught him.
Freaking Groundhog!!! I was flabbergasted! His poo looked remarkably like deer's so I gave it no notice. Caught him like a furry ball of hairy jello rocketing off my porch an he made for that hillside. Honestly he's sooo fat his back- bacon was clapping as he ran!

I'm still mortified he got one over on me.

posted on Oct, 19 2019 @ 10:12 AM
link   
a reply to: Caver78

Cheers Caver

posted on Oct, 19 2019 @ 10:18 AM
link   
a reply to: JohnnyAnonymous

Many thanks for the info Johnny Never realised Bigoot is so international and even being seen in Britain. It's probably all connected with the orbs and they can shapeshift into anything they like so Bigfoot could well be the same. After reading that book by Bill Bryson, Walk in te Woods or someting like it when younger always wanted to do one of your trails........ I need dreams in this world to keep positive

posted on Oct, 19 2019 @ 11:17 AM
link   
I can only say that when you've had close contact with these beings, you don't have the alternative of disbelieving.

I did a really basic analysis a few years ago with BFRO data and the US Geologic maps of our cave systems. If you're interested in that, just eyeball the maps.

I can't add much to what you folks have posted, except to remind you that there are several ATS members that I completely trust who have had direct experiences: i.e. they've seen 'em.

One thing you guys touched on that squares with what I believe is the "smell" connection. I believe they have highly developed olfactory systems and communicate in some ways with scents. Also, aside from the "rotten egg/wet dog" smell which is pretty clearly a warning to get out, I believe they've developed a couple other scent-based defenses: one based on a mix of carbon monoxide and something else. Look up the human reactions to CM poisoning if you're interested.

We often forget that there are and have been more types of humans on this planet than just H. Sapiens Sapiens.

As far as being elusive sure. I'd guess that by the time they're 2 or three they're more crafty than our most talented Special Forces by orders of magnitude. They're still here and that fact means that they have learned to deal with us.

I guess it goes without saying here at ATS that there is a very obvious official effort to minimize actual knowledge of these beings.

When you're near one, whether you see it (or can't see it), hear it or smell it ... it won't be theoretical any more.

posted on Oct, 19 2019 @ 11:18 AM
link   
For what it's worth, Rick Germeau is one of the most reliable witnesses I've ever experienced.

posted on Oct, 19 2019 @ 08:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

There are efforts all over the place to quash any valid info about them, not just ATS.
Which is why I was compelled to drop those to links in a couple of pages back because misinformation is rampant and the shenanigans the "so called experts" slap out there makes me ill.

Once you get it thru your head your attempting to call/track/ see a being that's more dangerous than a jaguar but more Buffalo sized that is also at least as smart as a Mensa candidate maybe then some reality will set in.
One would hope.

But I know the "Woo angle" sets people all a twitter and common sense and reason get lost in the shuffle.
It's also amazing click-bait.

Actually you've added a lot here so don't diss yourself!
Until you get on board to the idea that you are going to have to operate with their mindset, which is get thru the woods unseen and unheard, always have multiple exit strategies everywhere you are ect...then there's the mental fortitude to be those ways 24/7 ...the intense concentration that takes for us humans is exhausting.

posted on Oct, 19 2019 @ 08:19 PM
link   
Just keep in mind, they'll more than happily have you for dinner.

posted on Oct, 19 2019 @ 08:25 PM
link   
a reply to: reject

You know this is a brilliant idea. In fact those tree triangles that are "markers" in some areas could very well be coverings for some of these dry entrances. It's an idea worth looking.

posted on Oct, 19 2019 @ 09:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Caver78

The funny (not funny "haha") thing about our modern information society is that you don't even have to have forces like COINTELPRO at work. Ordinary citizens are glad to glut the internet with absolute BS for free. LOL.

I really appreciate those sources you provided earlier. I had never seen any of that work.

Another point that sticks in my brain ... it seems to me that they are allowing themselves to be seen more and more, because I think they are very, very rarely taken by surprise (at least by H. Sapiens.)

Perhaps that's a "sport" for the young ones, or it's some sort of rite of passage?

posted on Oct, 19 2019 @ 09:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

A couple years back, this guy that used to come out and hunt with us (deer hunt not people, not sasquatch, or anything like that). He thought that sasquatch were becoming seen more often because they can sense the collapse of our society. We all thought the guy was crazy, not because of that idea but for other reasons. Maybe he was on to something though.

posted on Oct, 19 2019 @ 09:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday

It's easy to ascribe greater knowledge and power to the unknown. I can't disagree with your friend. I would guess, though, that what has happened in the last 50 years or so may be a relative population boom among the Sasquatch. Perhaps because food has been easier to get, warmer climate overall, who knows? Probably a constellation of factors.

posted on Oct, 19 2019 @ 10:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday

Interesting thing, some people claim it's supernatural because they said they could feel/hear/smell it but couldn't see it.

This actually happened to me.

There was a bunch of us so we didn't panic.

We didn't think it was an invisible or disembodied being growling at us.

We knew it was coming from underneath us.

There was thick foliage which could have covered a depression or cracks in the ground that led to It's cave.

And we were also right next to a rushing river.

We thought it might have been a wolf or bear or some other ordinary animal growling at us but we decided to high tail it out of there because it would soon start to get dark.

There may be small openings/cracks in the ground where the sound/scent and is coming from; maybe near tree roots or rocks/boulders.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join