It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -21-

page: 57
<< 54  55  56    58  59  60 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 11 2019 @ 06:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik
a reply to: cherokeetroy
That would be eastern philosophy and christianity doesn't consider god to be both light and dark.

Personally, I think the East is far more enlightened.

posted on Oct, 11 2019 @ 06:48 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

"It's always a great day when you get a new Marlen pen."

Never met anyone that was so enthralled with a pen. I'm guessing he prefers writing over typing.
So, now we know he's a lefty and can write in Greek.

posted on Oct, 11 2019 @ 06:52 PM
link   

Anons are looking a Eric Ciaramella fitting the bill.

posted on Oct, 11 2019 @ 07:10 PM
link   
2nd set of POTUS tweet Time Deltas for today is INTERESTING - this time in top down order:

Approx 6 hours gap since previous at 12:29:12 PM
07:21:10 PM
07:21:32 PM Q22;

Anonymous ID: grTMpzrL No.147445681 📁
Oct 31 2017 23:57:15 (EST)
Who controls the NG?
Why was the NG recently activated in select cities within the US?
Can the NG work in coordination w/ the marines?
Do conditions need to be satisfied to authorize?
What former President used the military to save the republic and what occurred exactly?
Biggest drop to ever be provided on Pol. Study and prepare. The masses tend to panic in such situations. No war. No civil unrest. Clean and swift.

Timestamp encodes tweet date.
07:21:44 PM Q12:

Anonymous ID: Eka5Om1K No.147181191 📁
Oct 29 2017 23:26:53 (EST)
Military Intelligence ref above is the absolute biggest inside drop this board will ever receive.
Now think about why Antifa plays right into the plan? Always ahead. Good guys are winning.

07:23:11 PM Q127:

Anonymous ID: NOjYqEdl No.148457032 📁
Nov 7 2017 19:05:59 (EST)
The graphic is your key.
Let's pause and say hello to the rogue intelligence agencies currently monitoring these threads.
Was the money worth it?
Titanic.
Q

07:23:55 PM Q44:

Anonymous ID: pGukiFmX No.147592019 📁
Nov 2 2017 02:06:41 (EST)
Before POTUS departs on Friday he will be sending an important message via Twitter. God bless.

07:46:30 PM Q2235:

Q !!mG7VJxZNCI ID: a1469b No.3107301 📁
Sep 20 2018 13:12:48 (EST)
Anonymous ID: 4935bc No.3107152 📁
Sep 20 2018 13:05:36 (EST)
CD13D5B9-9F0B-4D2D-820E-8536FF86F1DF.jpeg

>>3107082
Q our son shipping USMC Recruit Training SD soon. Proud for him to serve!
>>3107152
We thank him for his service to this country.
May GOD watch over him always.
God bless, Patriot.
WWG1WGA!

Q

Chan ID encodes tweet date.
07:46:31 PM Q1:

Anonymous ID: BQ7V3bcW No.147012719 📁
Oct 28 2017 15:44:28 (EST)

>>147005381
HRC extradition already in motion effective yesterday with several countries in case of cross border run. Passport approved to be flagged effective 10/30 @ 12:01am. Expect massive riots organized in defiance and others fleeing the US to occur. US M’s will conduct the operation while NG activated. Proof check: Locate a NG member and ask if activated for duty 10/30 across most major cities.

07:55:42 PM Q911:

Q !UW.yye1fxo ID: 88957f No.612963 📁
Mar 10 2018 12:48:07 (EST)

>>612955
March MADNESS.
Q

WILL POTUS Tweet "My Fellow Americans, The Storm Is Upon Us" from AF1 before leaving Minneapolis tonight?

STUDY & PREPARE - Lincoln's use of these powers:

Entering uncharted waters as he confronted the rebellion, Lincoln claimed broad emergency powers that he argued the Constitution had vested in the executive branch. Although he asserted powers as commander in chief that presidents had not before used, he did not create his war power out of whole cloth. Lincoln found the power he needed to deal with the rebellion in the commander-in-chief clause of the Constitution, in the clause of Section II requiring him to “take care that the laws be faithfully executed,” and in his presidential oath “to preserve, protect, and defend the Constitution of the U.S.”

Based on these powers, he called out the militia, authorized increases in the size of the regular army and navy, expended funds for military purchases, deployed military forces, blockaded Southern ports, suspended the writ of habeas corpus in certain areas, authorized arbitrary arrests, and empanelled military tribunals to try civilians in occupied or contested areas. Later he authorized conscription and issued the Emancipation Proclamation. Lincoln justified these steps as necessary to save the Union and preserve the Constitution.

edit on 11-10-2019 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2019 @ 07:14 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

All the Q drops with the pen graphics just made me think these videos may be more than just a critique on Marlen pens. Maybe not.

posted on Oct, 11 2019 @ 07:16 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

Yea, I instantly thought of those pen Q drops as well but like you, IDK.

The Secret Language is Readable When Flipped to the Right.
www.youtube.com...

Yep, he loves to write & obsessed with fountain pens.

www.youtube.com...

BOEING sticker on his laptop.
www.youtube.com...

Seems to write the date in Greek in his story telling journals.

He narrates the entire book of "The Wonderful Wizard of Oz"

posted on Oct, 11 2019 @ 07:22 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

A waste of a good fountain pen.

posted on Oct, 11 2019 @ 07:25 PM
link   
Devin Nunes’ Lawsuit Against Twitter Could Turn Into The Company’s Worst Nightmare

The lawsuits, which are separate yet intertwined, allege defamation against Nunes by the owners of two anonymous Twitter accounts and Liz Mair, a political consultant whose company is based in Virginia. The suit against Twitter alleges negligence by the social media company in knowingly allowing and supporting the defamation to continue on its platform.

“During Nunes re-election campaign in 2018, Mair conspired (and presumably was paid by) one or more as-yet unknown ‘clients’ to attack and smear Nunes,” the complaint against Mair alleges. “True to her word on LinkedIn, Mair relentlessly smeared and defamed Nunes during the campaign, filming stunts at Nunes’ office in Washington, D.C. and posting them online, publishing videos on YouTube that falsely accused Nunes of multiple crimes, repeatedly publishing false and defamatory statements on Twitter, defaming Nunes online and to the press, and filing fraudulent complaints against Nunes accusing him, inter alia, of violating House Ethics Rules[.]”

“What do I do for these clients?” Mair once publicly wrote on her LinkedIn page. “Anonymously smear their opposition on the Internet.”

^^^ how is that not a terrorist?

This is truly mystifying to me. I can probably dig up dozens of not hundreds of folks who tried to "school" her while she was in the ACT of being a terrorists - provocateur. The techniques she follows are here techniques

How is it that folks can't see this when it is happening? How is it that a certain percentage of the population cannot grasp, at all, that Ms. Mair ONLY exists if people fuel her?????? Antifa? David Brock's basement kids?

If Ms. Mair performs, posts, tweets or does anything without an audience she has nothing to fuel herself, a street corner nutcase. Not only hate mongers but energy thieves as well means they need an audience.

I simply cannot understand how people in this day and age cannot spot this, but inside will voluntarily give folks like this demon a voice. Why is the hate so damn attractive that folks gravitate to the flame?

Go Devin, lawsuits are awful and everyone looses but I stand by your effort.

posted on Oct, 11 2019 @ 07:31 PM
link   
Massive Schumann activity last day and a half.

sosrff.tsu.ru...

posted on Oct, 11 2019 @ 07:43 PM
link   
a reply to: SouthernGift

alright the shepherd smith leaving thing is def. more than some coincidence or impulsive falling out....

When this was reported today my first thought was, well, it is 'National Coming Out Day'.

Recall he wanted to come out as gay on air a few years ago but the network refused.

May be a true coincidence....but...there are no coincidences, regardless who made the choice.

posted on Oct, 11 2019 @ 07:50 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

I guess that makes it 8pm for me...? All this jumping around with daylight savings keeps me guessing.

And we're going to be in a movie at 8. Young Frankenstein

Poetic I think if 8kun comes back then....

posted on Oct, 11 2019 @ 07:53 PM
link   
sufi

That was Q1398 and Q1

posted on Oct, 11 2019 @ 07:53 PM
link   
Fire at will, Commander.

twitter.com...

posted on Oct, 11 2019 @ 08:33 PM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

God is everything and everything is God..dark, light, east, west, north, south

posted on Oct, 11 2019 @ 08:41 PM
link   

This is fascinating. I'd use this to rewire the brain destroyed by teeeveee. This is a full hour or Rudy being able to talk uninterrupted. He says he has put together a 5 week trial on the Biden's.

How can someone impart a story with Freddo making sure he cannot complete sentence? What individual figures that is "news" or "information" to make life changing decisions on? Or any decision on?

Compare to learn the mind control... This is NOTHING but mind control - nothing. In fact, Freddo is a professional provocateur (paid and trained) and Rudy is a brilliant lawyer, notice how Rudy looses. Everyone looses. Don't play.

Powerful point: The FBI was too corrupt to get the information to them at the time he was approached according to both Rudy and the Ukrainians.

DASH - 28 minute mark

edit on 11-10-2019 by crankyoldman because: (no reason given)

edit on 11-10-2019 by crankyoldman because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2019 @ 08:44 PM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

Not if you're on a breathing machine. My Dad died of brain cancer, so I know the whole set up like the back of my hand.

posted on Oct, 11 2019 @ 08:52 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

I'll watch the long one later but your second clip was hilarious.

@DawsonSField

Wonder how long it will take the @villagevoice to realize that they missed the plot of the story for decades?

Missed the clues as to why @realDonaldTrump & @RudyGiuliani were working together, because Trump was Rudy's & the FBI's #1 informant against the Mob!

Trump properties have a motto: Mobsters check in, but they don't check out!

twitter.com...

posted on Oct, 11 2019 @ 08:57 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 11 2019 @ 09:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
a reply to: crankyoldman

I'll watch the long one later but your second clip was hilarious.

@DawsonSField

Wonder how long it will take the @villagevoice to realize that they missed the plot of the story for decades?

Missed the clues as to why @realDonaldTrump & @RudyGiuliani were working together, because Trump was Rudy's & the FBI's #1 informant against the Mob!

Trump properties have a motto: Mobsters check in, but they don't check out!

twitter.com...

Indeed.

It takes Q-glasses to get this I think. If you listen carefully, he drops hints all over that this has been going on for a while. What struck me hard was "this is a five week trial" meaning - "Getting them is cheap, quick and easy." This suggests to me it was done already, especially because he is willing to share the docs.

One brilliant fact that is lost - it exonerates Russia and blows the Armageddon Narrative Timeline into oblivion.

posted on Oct, 11 2019 @ 09:36 PM
link   
DJT tweet

[placeholders]

top topics

<< 54  55  56    58  59  60 >>

join