It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -21-

page: 44
<< 41  42  43    45  46  47 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 10 2019 @ 10:54 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Great! Thank you for all the work you do.

posted on Oct, 10 2019 @ 10:54 PM
link   
Ok, it seems like the reason Comey re-opened the investigation into HRC was the Weiner labtop.

qmap.pub...

It almost sounds like Comey flipped....

Why did POTUS meet Bob under the cover of FBI Dir interview? Bob is unable to serve as Dir per the law. Gowdy comments on Comey (history will ....) POTUS has everything. Not everyone is corrupt (fewer than you think).

Gowdy: History will me more kind to JC than the Dems....etc He had more info than anyone else ever will....

Erik Prince interview...

Bad things on labtop... more Comey confirmation.

blah blah
As always, the comments....

nypost.com...

eta: I know someone else nailed it when the questin came up a few days ago. Sorry to be duplicative.
edit on 11-10-2019 by FlyingFox because: DOITQ!!!

posted on Oct, 10 2019 @ 10:55 PM
link   
SWD, here's a version of the spreadsheet sorted in timestamp order smallest to largest:

Q V16.11 20191006 to 3570 Main DECODE RESULTS filtered to posts only and sorted in timestamp smallest to largest

I would say the odds are mathematically impossible that the first post in this sort order would be at 00:01:07, on December 5th (=12+5=17=Q), and that its contents would be about ordering posts by date...

Q2549:

Q !!mG7VJxZNCI ID: d01c12 No.4158577 📁
Dec 5 2018 00:01:07 (EST)
Logical thinking.
D5 drops 1st - last.
Content & Dates.
Huber drops 1st - last.
Content & Dates.
Role of Huber (as portrayed by 'Q')?
What are the odds (mathematical probability) that Huber would be scheduled to testify re: Clinton Foundation on D5?
What are the odds (mathematical probability) GHWB passes away and the State Funeral date is on D5?

What other interviews and investigations were wiped clean (postponed) given a STATE FUNERAL takes up media coverage for a week?
Why does the (global) FAKE NEWS media [largest in the world] continually attack 'Q'?
Why is the WASH POST leading the attack?
Think ABC agency.
When you are awake you can SEE CLEARLY.
[RAPID_FIRE]
Q

posted on Oct, 10 2019 @ 10:58 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 10 2019 @ 11:02 PM
link   

twitter.com...

twitter.com...

His pinned tweet is so righteous I'd call it trademarked.

posted on Oct, 10 2019 @ 11:04 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

Interesting.

So this has me wondering about something older. Prince saying that they dont leave a thank you note after hacking is very telling. He said foreign intelligence agencies....plural.

Now Crowdstrike has been very much in the middle of a lot of this.

What are the chances this has to do with PROMIS/PRISM/Inslaw?

PROMIS THREAD

posted on Oct, 10 2019 @ 11:04 PM
link   

SWD, If you want to sort on the Post Delta, use the "Main DEOCDE RESULTS" tab and change the sort parameters to just sorting on column E. Note that the largest 3 or 4 will show incorrect days... this is because excel has a problem counting over a month's worth of days (need to try a different formula than Days() at some point).

ETA - For timestamp order; If you find the "Main DECODE RESULTS" tab too unwieldy then use the "Crumb Lines" tab and sort in following order:

1) Time column G,
2) Post number column A,
3) Line number column C.

ETA2 - Because the s/sheet is getting so large, I recommend saving each version you sort by, as a different name - so you can return to it easily without much effort.
edit on 10-10-2019 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2019 @ 11:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe
a reply to: pavil

WHERE ARE THE EUROPEAN MILITARIES?!?! Is anyone else assisting with this operation in Syria anymore, or is it just the good ole' U S of A?

Well, for starters, fully TEN PERCENT of the French Army is on internal security duties until further notice

The Europeans seem to have their hands full in Europe. But that won't stop the European political class from virtue signaling at Uncle Sam's expense.

Cheers

posted on Oct, 10 2019 @ 11:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

Interesting.

So this has me wondering about something older. Prince saying that they dont leave a thank you note after hacking is very telling. He said foreign intelligence agencies....plural.

PROMIS THREAD

So answer me this....

How does Crowdstrike, a company started in 2011, go from a no name startup to the company that the entire democratic party trusted MORE than the FBI in 5 years?

posted on Oct, 10 2019 @ 11:16 PM
link   
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2

Cavv2, add to that that EU are about to lose a large amount of UK income and already straining the coffers with bailouts - they can't afford to go help out - which Erdogan and Trump know.

posted on Oct, 10 2019 @ 11:28 PM
link   

Gowdy: History will me more kind to JC than the Dems....etc He had more info than anyone else ever will....

Gowdy did say this ^^^

In the clip below he says something opposite, or does he really? I think he is making a distinction between HRC Comey and DJT Comey. Or, "Patriot" Gowdy is spreading some mis/dis info or mixed messages? Or did JC end up failing to flip?

posted on Oct, 10 2019 @ 11:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

Covert Action Server - PROMIS (long ago) > Palantir (Sue Gordon/In-Q-tel).

I can't find the video I heard this being discussed but Crowdstrike is in that mix.

posted on Oct, 10 2019 @ 11:29 PM
link   

Interesting.

PROMIS THREAD

So answer me this....

How does Crowdstrike, a company started in 2011, go from a no name startup to the company that the entire democratic party trusted MORE than the FBI in 5 years?

I'll take "who is zerObama" for 1 billion+ in IPO VasaCroe?

posted on Oct, 10 2019 @ 11:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow

Covert Action Server - PROMIS (long ago) > Palantir (Sue Gordon/In-Q-tel).

I can't find the video I heard this being discussed but Crowdstrike is in that mix.

Hmmm...may have to do a bit of digging on this. Going to have to reread my old thread now....lol

I just feel like there is a link because of Prince saying multiple agencies....PROMIS was illegally sold to 88 other intel agencies around the world. I'd love to figure out who those agencies belonged to....

posted on Oct, 10 2019 @ 11:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords
a reply to: crankyoldman

During the rally tonight, POTUS said impeachment effort began 19 minutes after he was sworn in. I thought that odd that he would use such a specific number and wondered how he knew down to the very minute.

19 does point to 9:19 on WAPO timestamp, but it also points to quite a few drops with 19 in them.

Q#417

News unlocks Map.
Future proves past.
Stringers important.
Hint:
12/19

Q#618

(answering anon question about 19=FBI)

[19] would cease to exist immediately
upon the harm of select individuals.
Think nuclear stand-off.

Drop #19 itself does not seem to relate.
Clarified?

posted on Oct, 10 2019 @ 11:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Observationalist

Now, more than ever....

posted on Oct, 10 2019 @ 11:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2

Cavv2, add to that that EU are about to lose a large amount of UK income and already straining the coffers with bailouts - they can't afford to go help out - which Erdogan and Trump know.

Rel, check, especially with Erdogan threatening to open the border for over three million people who want to migrate into Europe. Hmm. Had the German elite not led the charge to financially crush Greece, the Greeks might have had the money to boost their control of their border with Turkey. Now -- not a chance. The Bulgarians are hardy, but a migrant rush can flank them through Greece and then move through the lands of their coreligionists in Kosovo, Albania, and Bosnia. So yeah, the EU probably won't do much to hinder Erdogan's offensive against the Kurds.

Cheers

posted on Oct, 10 2019 @ 11:49 PM
link   

Ghislaine Maxwell's dad sold a version of PROMIS to Mossad...

Just saying.

posted on Oct, 10 2019 @ 11:55 PM
link   
Just tried to load 8kun.net and it comes up with a login box because the site is restricted content...

Sounds like they have Q and some board owners logging in to test the site?

From my experience, that "end user testing" would be a max of 2 days before Go Live.... any other testing would have been done prior to opening the gateways to the web.
edit on 10-10-2019 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2019 @ 12:11 AM
link   
Another interesting POTUS tweet Time Delta:

Oct 10, 2019 10:37:01 PM
Oct 10, 2019 08:03:55 PM

DELTA = 02:33:06 giving Q233 and Q3306:

Q233:

Q !ITPb.qbhqo No.10956374 📁
Nov 25 2017 15:28:38 (EST)
Flash Dir_
Start_code_activated/instruction
LOG1_^67FVc
_4ch_n
_8ch_y
_Conf_y_[8]_8bCon
Key secured.

Q

Both Chan post number and timestamp signpost to Oct 11th.
Is 8bCon = "8chan version B continue"?

Q3306:

Q !!mG7VJxZNCI ID: f29653 No.5966972 📁
Mar 29 2019 16:23:25 (EST)

>>5966583
Attacks increasing?
Context of drops mislabeled and used?
Select orgs/journalists dropping controversial info as attempt to label as whole, screenshooting, then writing articles on drops they themselves wrote?
Highlight of corrupt PAC = deflect by PAC = point to former members as method to shield?
We are being bombarded for a reason.
Look for keywords to be repeated by many (controller & coordinated roll out).
FAKE NEWS IN FULL PANIC.
(less than 10).

Q

Timestamp signposts to Oct 11th again.
Hinting that MSM is panicking about 8kun imminent opening... and further Q proofs?

edit on 11-10-2019 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 41  42  43    45  46  47 >>

join