It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -21-

page: 41
<< 38  39  40    42  43  44 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 10 2019 @ 04:13 PM
link   
a reply to: SouthernGift

SG said:

I’m at the level where I can see the goodness intended for the interconnectedness of everything that’s been hidden behind the bloody spider web of evil that has manifested itself on top of it.... but I think I’m kinda rare in that respect.

This is a HUGE source of conflict for a myriad of reasons. Each vibrates at its own level, therefor has its own POV - by SOURCE design. There are those who seek to unify the vibration of "all" at the lowest level by sowing hate, divide, doubt etc., which, unremarkably are the separation parameters that are the hallmark of the synthetic separation space.

Source level has not need to unify a POV, because all is one and that's cool. Synthetic separation has the need to cleave off itself in an attempt to be convincingly separate.

If person who sees in 3 colors talks color with one who sees in 4 colors all hell breaks loose as both demand they find the other's POV as the only POV. Eventually both go off thinking they are crazy. The Controllers exploit this, finding those who "think" or "believe" and have not moved past the need to prove and simply tying them up in knots just like the 3 color 4 color folks. C_A Alice In Wonderland technique at one level.

The lower vibrational states are defined by hate, kill, maim, fear, derision, anger, divide, prove it, doubt and so on - we all know them but the collective box is "insecurity." (clones, droids, AI all excluded from "insecurity).

The synthetic separation space is nothing but insecurity as it lacks the security created by the Unity Source (all) space - the all, or as you put it interconnectedness.

If one "knows" one simply doesn't fall into the divide, for to know it is a divide means there is no reason to live in it and surely no reason to argue about it.

If one "thinks" or "believes" their POV all one does is flail around demanding others "believe" too which is well, well, well short of knowing. Street Corner soap boxers are in the initial stages of thinking something - really insecure.

This creates a divide oddly enough, one that only exists here, in synthetic separation, and has only become evident recently to many many people.

The Q sequence is very unique is this way, as it uses "media" events to work past the divide and into thinking Unity - clunky but given the task pretty amazing. The media system is an exclusive product of separation systems so it creates separation, so using it against itself is pretty impressive - something I personally figured wouldn't work but have been proven wrong.

posted on Oct, 10 2019 @ 04:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
San Francisco International Airport planning to construct a $587 million, 10-mile-long wall to protect itself against flooding because....climate change.
Link

A Wall? Who is paying for that? This is joke, right? 😂🤣😂🤣

Meanwhile, homelessness rises, illegals, massive drug problems, no power for some, 💩 everywhere.

What do they think will happen to Manhattan? If Manhattan isn't doing this... ugh, I throw in the towel on this idiots.

Pretty brilliant but we've reached "okay so what, but we still need to..." point.

posted on Oct, 10 2019 @ 04:45 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

I came across that video a few weeks ago. He lays it out so well and simple even leftist morons should understand.

Sigh, so many still do not! The left media psyop is too strong for some.

posted on Oct, 10 2019 @ 05:07 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 10 2019 @ 05:38 PM
link   
a reply to: PioneerFigureSkating

There's def some shady activities around adoption. If CPS is involved then I bet that ties to Linda Collins Smith which ties to the Clintons

Gideon, 21 at the time, was traveling to Arkansas as part of an illicit and booming adoption pipeline. Two other pregnant women were making this journey with her.

Instead, Gideon passed easily through the checkpoint and made her way to Arkansas, where just a few weeks later she handed her newborn child to an American couple in a secluded, rural field — without ever speaking to a lawyer, a judge, or a social worker.

civilbeat

posted on Oct, 10 2019 @ 05:45 PM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy

Yeah, I think this Marshallese children thing is just the tip of the iceberg.

posted on Oct, 10 2019 @ 05:55 PM
link   
FYI, it's been 9 days since the last report was published at: oig.justice.gov... (See left side of website) Normally there are 3 to 4 published every week. "Something" is consuming a lot of OIG resources right now (IMO).

posted on Oct, 10 2019 @ 06:03 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

hhmm that's interesting..but useless to me. Sounds like a popularity contest. I'm more interested in authenticity
edit on 10-10-2019 by cherokeetroy because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2019 @ 06:04 PM
link   
RED OCTOBER

www.youtube.com...

posted on Oct, 10 2019 @ 06:05 PM
link   
Trump Rally in Minneapolis Oct 10 2019 8pm Eastern Time

Fox: www.youtube.com...

Right Side Broadcasting Network: www.youtube.com...

PBS: www.youtube.com...

posted on Oct, 10 2019 @ 06:13 PM
link   

Link

I have a sense this is code, and someone is very concerned about what will be coming to light not being a benefit to them.

posted on Oct, 10 2019 @ 06:15 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow
ATS discussion thread for those who want to discuss the rally as it happens.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Oct, 10 2019 @ 06:32 PM
link   

That's a parody account, right? Ha. The Economist is owned by a British company and one of the shareholders is Rothschild with a 21% stake. Majority shareholder is the Agnelli family dynasty. Cutoff power to their castles for 10 days and let's see how there lives change.

posted on Oct, 10 2019 @ 06:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: PioneerFigureSkating
Good morning, everyone.

It looks like 8Kun is up and running, but not for public use just yet. Server is active. I suppose they're probably migrating boards over or something.

www.digitaltrends.com...

Man, y'all, we need some offense. I pay attention to the liberal media every day. I listen to NPR throughout the day, mostly to sorta guage what the other side is telling their peeps. Anyways, lately they have all seemingly gone full, 100% unadulterated lies. Things like insisting over and over that the House Democrats have launched a "formal impeachment inquiry." We here know this isn't true, but the people that listen to them believe it. Why wouldn't they? It isn't just NPR. It's basically all of the media.

It's getting harder and harder to defend POTUS without some movement from our side. Something must be done to set all of this straight. And soon.

I had this thought yesterday when I was considering a certain block of posters that come to this thread occasionally. Along the lines of we here "not doing anything but sit behind a keyboard." Just like with impeachment needing to be supported by the people, the endgame of Q (arrest of many public officials) needs to be supported by the people. Hence, our "job" of creating memes, uncovering evidence, etc. Our "job" is to prepare the public for what's to come by making sure it's at least in the back of folks minds that people like Joe Biden are criminals. That way people are less likely to riot when Joe Biden gets arrested. Seems simple enough to me, so I don't understand all the confusion on this. But without something being done to force the media to stop being ishheads, I'm concerned that our side may be losing the narrative battle. I mean, the entirety of the media is pretty much on the same page at this point, even FOX. "Orange Man is a criminal and he is going to be impeached."

I FEEL like a crazy person trying to counter that narrative in my day-to-day.

We need action. Soon .

"job"
Accurate

Object of your concern already anticipated

Smoke & Mirrors
Fake News Media’s attempt to truncate size of movement while ‘building up’ size of the opposition.
Inauguration Day to current, attempts to diminish and instill a ‘you are the minority’ mindset (narrative) continues.
People want to believe they are part of the bigger group (size equates to accuracy in most minds)(acceptance)(the ‘right’ side).
One of the primary purposes of POTUS holding a RALLY is to demonstrate the massive appeal, energy, and size of this movement (+ability to correct false reporting and/or highlight achievements, goals, etc.).
(Compare & Contrast) 45-RALLY vs ANY SINGLE ONE of the [D’s].
What is obvious & true?
Why does POTUS mention crowd size at each and every RALLY?
What is projected by the MSM?
LIES becomes TRUTHS.
TRUTHS become LIES.
Smoke & Mirrors
You are the MAJORITY.
People UNITED & AWAKE is their BIGGEST FEAR.
Do you think it’s a coincidence we are being attacked aggressively by some of the biggest media corporations in the world right after our return?
If we are simply a ‘conspiracy’ or ‘LARP’ or ‘some kid living in a basement’ as stated repeatedly, why do the world’s largest media Co’s continue to dedicate so much attention and time to attacking us?
Billion-dollar Co’s expending resources to stop a LARP?
Billion-dollar Co’s expending resources to attempt to ‘shape the mindset (narrative)’ to prevent and slow digestion of the masses?
You attack those you fear the most.
Why does the media rush to ‘shape’ events?
Why are the same ‘keywords’ always used?
Psych 101 – If you see and hear the same thing over and over again……..
They do not want you thinking for yourself.
They do not want you challenging their authority.
Logical thinking always wins.
Trust yourself (always).
Attacks will intensify [FAKE NEWS [arm of the D party]].
Enemy of the PEOPLE.
Q

posted on Oct, 10 2019 @ 06:49 PM
link   
Now they're adding curfews to the power outages
Twitter

posted on Oct, 10 2019 @ 06:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow

That's a parody account, right? Ha. The Economist is owned by a British company and one of the shareholders is Rothschild with a 21% stake. Majority shareholder is the Agnelli family dynasty. Cutoff power to their castles for 10 days and let's see how there lives change.

Crazy I know, which is why I think it is code. Codesucq has me looking at those weird headlines in a different light - pun.

We've seen the magazine covers dissected.

So I figure, Evidence is coming to LIGHT? What is interesting is suggests forgone conclusion, not a deal offering or other alternative.

posted on Oct, 10 2019 @ 06:54 PM
link   
This is mental...

Anti-Trump Whistleblower Attorney Threatened To Dox Anonymous Twitter Account Imperator Rex...

Mark Zaid, an attorney for the anti-Trump whistleblower, threatened to use his clients’ intelligence capabilities to dox a random Twitter user who irritated him. The user, who went by “Rex,” has now been suspended from Twitter.

Hey ‘Rex’, why don’t you revel your identity instead of attacking someone while hiding? I’d love to have my intelligence and law enforcement clients see what they can find about your life. We can compare notes on our research efforts. What do you say? Game?

posted on Oct, 10 2019 @ 06:54 PM
link   

Lawyers for the whistleblower have asked Congress whether their client could submit testimony in writing instead of appearing in person, amid persistent concerns about protecting his anonymity and safety

Twitter

posted on Oct, 10 2019 @ 07:07 PM
link   
Hi All,

I saw some posts about lurkers a little while back so I thought I'd poke my head out and say hey! I've been lurking these threads since early 2018 when I first heard about Q - and had to know more. I'm here almost every day and I appreciate everything you all do.

[snipped]
-G-
edit on Thu Oct 10 2019 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 38  39  40    42  43  44 >>

join