It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -21-

page: 34
<< 31  32  33    35  36  37 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 10 2019 @ 10:05 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

It doesn't upset me at all. It makes me notice how much effort is being put in on their side

posted on Oct, 10 2019 @ 10:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: Tileman
www.foxnews.com...
Two Giuliani Ukrain contacts arrested

Page out of Mueller's "put the screws to em" playbook. Expect the fire around Giuliani to get hotter. If you saw him yesterday on Hannity, Giuliani is "Over Target".

posted on Oct, 10 2019 @ 10:07 AM
link   
a reply to: dashen
That's very perceptive of you, Dashen. I'll continue to Ignore them for the most part, and report them to Admin, when necessary.
edit on 10/10/2019 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2019 @ 10:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: dashen
Notice how they only come in to spew hate and jealousy. Never bothered reading a single thing.
Before they would actually try to debunk.

At the last meeting we decided to wait and see.

How do you post 50,000 times in one thread and say that it means nothing to you and you don't even care about it.
Lies.

Sly dig. You must have lost your secret decoder ring.

What I mean when I say something like this is that I will be unmoved no matter the results.

HRC, Podesta and Huma are indicted and sent to Gitmo. Fine by me.

None of them ever are ever indicted. Also, fine by me.

I don't care if Trump wins or loses 2020 or if he gets impeached or not.

I used to enjoy the routine of coming here and reading the diggs but they got kind of repetitive and there really isn't much to debunk these days. Probably should go back into wait and see mode as previously agreed.

posted on Oct, 10 2019 @ 10:12 AM
link   
a reply to: Tileman

You would think so, but its more like a 1000 dollar a night Hollywood boutique hotel.

posted on Oct, 10 2019 @ 10:13 AM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

Don't think of it as a dig. It's more of a hug

posted on Oct, 10 2019 @ 10:14 AM
link   
a reply to: PioneerFigureSkating

I know this is hard but have the patience to see this through. Till Barr, Horowitz and Huber are done, things are at a standstill pretty much. Pretty much everything is still in motion.

I will say it's pretty strange how, once again, the whole Epstein thing has just seemed to vanish with no followup on any of it, it seems.

posted on Oct, 10 2019 @ 10:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: pavil
a reply to: PioneerFigureSkating

I know this is hard but have the patience to see this through. Till Barr, Horowitz and Huber are done, things are at a standstill pretty much. Pretty much everything is still in motion.

I will say it's pretty strange how, once again, the whole Epstein thing has just seemed to vanish with no followup on any of it, it seems.

I am finding it odd that media has basically gone silent on Ed Buck as well...

I mean you have 2 of the worst people on the planet with Epstein and Buck....yet nothing.

I can only guess that the silence is for a reason and likely investigative reasons. I would imagine there were treasure troves full of info in both of their possessions....

posted on Oct, 10 2019 @ 10:21 AM
link   
Well there is is a bit of News on Edward

Democratic donor Ed Buck expected to plead not guilty on federal drug charges related to two overdose deaths 10-10-2019

Activist and Democratic donor Ed Buck is expected to plead not guilty Thursday to federal charges stemming from the overdose deaths of two men inside his West Hollywood apartment.
Buck, 65, will face a federal magistrate judge in downtown Los Angeles on a series of narcotics distribution offenses, including providing methamphetamine to two men who died after being injected with the drug.....

The indictment alleges that Buck “engaged in a pattern of soliciting men to consume drugs that Buck provided and perform sexual acts at Buck’s apartment,” which is a practice described as “party and play.” Buck allegedly solicited victims on social media platforms, including a gay dating website, and used a recruiter to scout and proposition men. .....

One of Buck’s attorneys, Seymour Amster, has denied that his client — who allegedly was present when the fatal overdoses occurred in his apartment — had any involvement in either death. ....

edit on 10102019 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2019 @ 10:29 AM
link   
a reply to: dashen
It was a friendly dig, I know that.

I'm probably the only one who has posted 50K times in a thread and has said that they don't care.

All the anti-q posters, who seem to haved moved on, cared.

The few that drop in every now and then to say 'Can't believe you guys are still at this' don't seem to care much either.

I wonder about the lurkers. Did a quick search and thread seven got 177 flags and 20 got 178 after someone begged the lurkers to flag the thread. Things that make you go hmmm.

posted on Oct, 10 2019 @ 10:33 AM
link   
The Republicans really need to get on the ball and release whatever it is they have on all the dirty players. Trump and Rudy are getting bashed in the media with a new "scandal" every single day. Something has GOT to give, or they are going to be completely drug thru the mud - with lasting, irreparable results.

As long as the media is complicit and in the back pocket of the Democrats, we are going to see this every single day until the next election. Something must happen.

posted on Oct, 10 2019 @ 10:33 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 10 2019 @ 10:36 AM
link   
a reply to: SilentWindofDoom

A box fan will deliver current if left in the wind.

posted on Oct, 10 2019 @ 10:37 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 10 2019 @ 10:38 AM
link   
What I've noticed about the Q threads, outside of the threads themselves, is that most people dismiss them. However, I've also seen it mentioned multiple times that some people, while not bothering to get in on the digs, check these threads to get breaking news, because the Q researchers consistently cover topics long before they become news.

This is what the plan is supposed to accomplish. Q threads are a sound board in the background that all regular interneters are aware of. They may think it's crazy, but they know we still expect to see Clinton, Biden et al arrested. So when it actually happens later the public is somewhat braced for it before hand.

Again, to me this is not some secret. I would have figured this would be apparent to everyone by now. Especially considering this thread is on its 20th sequel.

The plan is working. I wish they could find another gear soon, but it's working.

posted on Oct, 10 2019 @ 10:39 AM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

As a lurker, I flag the thread when it is created, and subscribe because I like the Hive-mind information gathering. Since I only contribute when something strikes a chord with me, or if I have (what limited knowledge) or opinion to the subject matter.

I think of these threads as the great web of connections, or the bee-hive thought forms that coalesce into grand perfect pictures before breaking apart into perceptible chaos. I find beauty in it, even when detractors fight hard to convince lurkers that this is all bunk.

Those with eyes will see the threads that connect all, and those who choose not to see will not. Free Will and all that.

posted on Oct, 10 2019 @ 10:42 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 10 2019 @ 10:45 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 10 2019 @ 10:48 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 10 2019 @ 10:49 AM
link   

top topics

<< 31  32  33    35  36  37 >>

join