It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If you’re not watching the judicial impeachment hearing. Turn it on now!

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 18 2019 @ 02:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: Grambler

Like no American, including trump or anyone on his team, broke the law conspiring with Russians in the 2016 election

This is why I know you didnt read the Mueller report.
It does not say that at all.
What it does say is that they could not prove it because of deleted emails and phone records and encrypted systems and people invoking the fifth and people lying. Thats what it says.
Want the page number and paragraphs?

Which translates to = NO EVIDENCE FOUND TO BACK UP THE ALLEGATIONS..

Get a life already lady and stop the spin and lies. It is so tiresome.

posted on Sep, 18 2019 @ 02:51 PM
link   
a reply to: toolgal462

I’m amazed at the double standard

On one hand, Hillary’s team can delete tens of thousands of emails, plead the fifth, and straight up lie to the fbi

And the fbi director can talk about how horrible what she did was, but say in a technicality she won’t be charged

“She was found innocent of all crimes!!!”

But people plead the fifth around trump, and a few emails are said to not have been found

And the investigator says in black and white no American or any person connected to trump in any way illegally co spited with Russians

And it

“Ah ha! That’s proof they conspired with Russians and mueller would have charged trump if he wasn’t president, and trump will be charged with colluding with Russians once he is not president!”

posted on Sep, 18 2019 @ 02:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

What it does say is that they could not prove it

So if they can't prove the law was broken......then the law was not broken?

What am I missing?

posted on Sep, 18 2019 @ 02:52 PM
link   
Works for idiots. So they stick with it. Lots of idiots around. They all seem to vote for Democrats no matter what.

posted on Sep, 18 2019 @ 03:14 PM
link   
see the email that proves President Trump Obstructed Justice is missing.

Until it's found we just have to rely on the lefts faith that it's there.

it may have been deleted, or never sent. no one is sure.

but it's there........with toxic masculinity........ white privilege.......global warming...........

c'mon, you're not even trying now.
edit on 18-9-2019 by thedigirati because: My s stopped working

posted on Sep, 18 2019 @ 06:03 PM
link   
If you’re not watching the judicial impeachment hearing. Turn it on now!

I am shocked D's didn't put a burning cross on the White House lawn, oh wait.

It's the 21st century now, and they've gone digital.

edit on 18-9-2019 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2019 @ 06:04 PM
link   
a reply to: jhn7537

" I wonder what's to come from this "

All the DEAD People Found on his Property were considered Homeless Squatters . Case Closed .........
edit on 18-9-2019 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2019 @ 06:11 PM
link   

Like no American, including trump or anyone on his team, broke the law conspiring with Russians in the 2016 election

This is why I know you didnt read the Mueller report.
It does not say that at all.
What it does say is that they could not prove it because of deleted emails and phone records and encrypted systems and people invoking the fifth and people lying. Thats what it says.
Want the page number and paragraphs?

And.....Shes gone....

posted on Sep, 18 2019 @ 07:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler
a reply to: toolgal462

I’m amazed at the double standard

On one hand, Hillary’s team can delete tens of thousands of emails, plead the fifth, and straight up lie to the fbi

And the fbi director can talk about how horrible what she did was, but say in a technicality she won’t be charged

“She was found innocent of all crimes!!!”

But people plead the fifth around trump, and a few emails are said to not have been found

And the investigator says in black and white no American or any person connected to trump in any way illegally co spited with Russians

And it

“Ah ha! That’s proof they conspired with Russians and mueller would have charged trump if he wasn’t president, and trump will be charged with colluding with Russians once he is not president!”

That's the nature of witch trials.

A witch trial is just a show of power. The accusers already know the accusation is false. They're just waiting for you to figure out that they are the ones who control the narrative.

You're a character on the pages of their book. How dare you question their plot decisions!!!!

The Christians of the middle ages invented Satan. So naturally if they say you've consorted with him it is true. How can it not be when Satan is their invention?

Putin isn't quite an invention, but Russian FSB plotting to steer American politics would definitely form a good basis for a Tom Clancy novel.

posted on Sep, 18 2019 @ 07:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler

Sure

You show me where it says they would have been able to prove Americans worked to conspire illegally with Russians in the 2016 election if there hadn’t been missing records

I would love to see those page numbers

Weird she seems to have forgotten to come back with the dictation requested

posted on Sep, 18 2019 @ 07:48 PM
link   
I don't like watching how the sausage is made; it reminds my how our country is run by childish simpletons. That's not good to have in leadership.

Was it always this way? Before CSPAN was their more thoughtfulness and less theatrics? If so maybe we need to go back to those days. Maybe than people that are good ar policy making will rise to the top rather than people who are good at putting on a show.

posted on Sep, 18 2019 @ 07:49 PM
link   
Interesting photo of President Trump in California today.

mobile.twitter.com...

posted on Sep, 18 2019 @ 09:14 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Hmm.. Did he just Graduate to Something Bigger than We All just cannot Imagine Right Now ? ...

posted on Sep, 19 2019 @ 04:53 AM
link   
The Democrats seem to not like following rules and procedures.

posted on Sep, 19 2019 @ 06:43 AM
link   
What a great thing I just watched. Okay, I say by and far the most interesting thing put on the public record was this roll call vote:

Starting around 7:32:08 from NPR

Nadler: You've made your point, and I'm going to rule on it.

Collins: Be careful Mr. Chairman.

Nadler: I'm going to be very careful.

Collins: the steamroller...

Nadler: Number one, we are in an impeachment investigation, but that is...whether or not we are is not relevant to this question, so we're not going to debate with it...that path...

Collins: yes it is

Nadler: it is not relevant to that question

Collins: but now you just changed it from investigation to inquiry!

Nadler: it is not...

Collins: I mean which is it?

Nadler: ...that is not relevant to this question. The committee's retention of consultants is consistent with prior committee practice, consultants have been retained to question witnesses at hearings and at other proceedings, not only in impeachment hearings. This is com..this is...this is consistent with past practice, I so rule, I overrule the point of order.

Collins: Mr. Chairman the parliamentary...

Nadler: ThE pOiNt Of OrDeR iS oVeRrUlEd!

Collins: Parlimentary...

Nadler: unless someone someone was to ask for a...for a vote on the point of order?

Collins: now Mr. Chairman...

Nadler: Do you wish to...do you wish to ask...do you wish...

Collins: yes!

Nadler: ...to vote...on...

Collins: No I wanna talk. I want to ask you a question here, because...

unknown: No!

Lofgren?: Oh this...no...

(voice I don't recognize): Regular order! Regular order, Mr. Chairman!

Nadler: the point of order, you raised the point of, you were recognized for the purpose of raising a point of order...You raised it, I ruled on it, do you wish to appeal the ruling of the chair, yes or no

Collins: Yes

Lofgren: I move to table, Mr. Chairman.

Nadler: What?

Lofgren: I move to table the appeal.

Collins: This is a sad day.

Nadler: The ruling of the chair is overru...er...the

Collins: This is a sad say for this committee.

Nadler: The ruling of the chair is appealed, the gentle-lady moves to table the appeal of the ruling of the chair. The clerk will call the roll.

clerk is seated

Nadler: The clerk will call the roll on the question of approving the motion to table the appeal of the ruling of the chair.

clerk: Ya get all that?

clerk giggles

I'm with the clerk on this one. What a show!
edit on 19-9-2019 by Zelun because: (no reason given)

edit on 19-9-2019 by Zelun because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2019 @ 12:04 PM
link   

What it does say is that they could not prove it because of deleted emails and phone records and encrypted systems and people invoking the fifth and people lying.

Let’s keep Hillary out of this.

posted on Sep, 19 2019 @ 01:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Fallingdown

Lewandowski... sounds too Russian for my liking, COLLUSION!!!

The Dems have got nothing on Trump, he'd be in a jail by now if the evidence was provided. Trump is a Richard Cranium, but that's no crime, hell I have a German friend, if I was elected POTUS, am I conspiring with a Neo nazi? No, the dude is German, end of story.

The Dems need to pull their heads out of their asses, build a foundation on strong policies and find a leader to prepare for the next election, at the moment they reek of desperation.

posted on Sep, 19 2019 @ 02:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Thecakeisalie

Smells like teen Spirit . Lol

posted on Sep, 20 2019 @ 12:35 PM
link   

Thats what it says. Want the page number and paragraphs?

Just a reminder were still waiting for you to site page number and the paragraphs that say what you said they did.

Find it incredibly disingenuous for you to be so aggressive to everyone about what was in it, and then ghost out when you offered to prove it.

This is indicative of your normal behavior here on ATS and why people dont take progressives seriously.

posted on Sep, 23 2019 @ 12:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: Thecakeisalie
a reply to: Fallingdown

Lewandowski... sounds too Russian for my liking, COLLUSION!!!

The Dems have got nothing on Trump, he'd be in a jail by now if the evidence was provided. Trump is a Richard Cranium, but that's no crime, hell I have a German friend, if I was elected POTUS, am I conspiring with a Neo nazi? No, the dude is German, end of story.

I get a kick out of how they try to make every meeting about Trump Tower Moscow into a meeting with Putin. Saying this guy, or that guy is "close friends" with Putin.

Seriously, I bet every real estate broker in Moscow claims to be "close friends with Putin or an associate", because they're trying to make themselves sound like they have connections. They probably shook hands with someone who had shaken hands with Putin at a party once.

The Dems need to pull their heads out of their asses, build a foundation on strong policies and find a leader to prepare for the next election, at the moment they reek of desperation.

Dems need to figure out the rules of the new century. You can't pay other people to talk for you anymore. The networks don't have a monopoly on getting messages to the public anymore.

A candidate who wants to get anywhere needs to get on twitter and talk to the public directly, in their own words.

Trump figured it out first. He'll probably get his 8. But it's seriously a path that's open to anyone if they're smart enough.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join