It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UK civil war?

page: 21
<< 18  19  20   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 5 2019 @ 03:32 PM
link   
a reply to: funbobby

Well, do you love them as much as the rest of your fellow Man?

Because you don't seem to be blaming them for traffic congestion nor the rest of the world's woes.

Seems to me your rhetoric amounts to the bad Muslims are coming to get us with there Sharia law.

Don't let too many of them into our respective nations or they will replace us all in a few decades with people not quite white enough for your liking that all support arcane systems of law.

I think you might be somewhat xenophobic and possible racist, nevermind misinformed ta boot.

posted on Sep, 5 2019 @ 03:36 PM
link   
a reply to: funbobby

Tommy, i thought you were dubbed up?

Mind and not drop the soap. x

More than just Muslims practicing that sport, unfortunately.

posted on Sep, 5 2019 @ 03:53 PM
link   
a reply to: micpsi
I don't know this world you speak of so it's difficult to comment on whatever it is that pisses you off about Muslims, sorry.

posted on Sep, 6 2019 @ 03:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: funbobby
a reply to: oldcarpy

That's not what recognizing the validity of a sharia marriage does.

Wrong. I would have thought that you of all people would be pleased that English law has been effectively extended to allow Muslim women to divorce according to English law and not sharia law.

You have attempted to twist this ruling to fit your own agenda but I'm afraid that you are just not succeeding.

edit on 6-9-2019 by oldcarpy because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2019 @ 04:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: oldcarpy

That's not what recognizing the validity of a sharia marriage does.

Wrong. I would have thought that you of all people would be pleased that English law has been effectively extended to allow Muslim women to divorce according to English law and not sharia law.

You have attempted to twist this ruling to fit your own agenda but I'm afraid that you are just not succeeding.

Sorry for butting in but this « Fun » bloke/woman or whatever IT is should have been reported yonks ago for racial and/or religious baiting in my opinion!

He/She/It has completely turned this thread around and ruined it for profit to His/Her/It’s agenda.

This thread which is in the correct forum concerns Brexit and not racial and/or religious discrimination in my opinion!?

I have reported this poster and don’t care what he/she/it thinks about me doing so... The moderation staff are qualified enough to take action if deemed necessary.

Sadly

Lags

edit on 6-9-2019 by Lagomorphe because: PC culture can take it where it hurts with a handful of salt thank you very much...

posted on Sep, 6 2019 @ 04:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Lagomorphe

You are welcome. Ah but - "Muslim" is not a race. So probably correct term is "Islamophobic" or something.

We do indeed need to get back on topic.

posted on Sep, 6 2019 @ 05:00 AM
link   

You are welcome. Ah but - "Muslim" is not a race. So probably correct term is "Islamophobic" or something.

We do indeed need to get back on topic.

You know what I mean.

Last post edited to suit your needs.
edit on 6-9-2019 by Lagomorphe because: Bugger it, I’m in France and it’s time for the lunch time siesta.

posted on Sep, 6 2019 @ 05:14 AM
link   

I know what you meant - sorry if I came across as a bit arsey - not intended! Your'e a nice bunny.

posted on Sep, 6 2019 @ 06:06 AM
link   

a reply to: DaisyRainbow

It's a slippery slope.

Gonnae slip aff intae the sea then!

slippery slope is a fallacy

posted on Sep, 6 2019 @ 06:15 AM
link   

I know what you meant - sorry if I came across as a bit arsey - not intended! Your'e a nice bunny.

All is ok fish face, nowt to apologise about.

Kindest respects

Lags
edit on 6-9-2019 by Lagomorphe because: I am crap

posted on Sep, 6 2019 @ 06:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: DaisyRainbow
a reply to: micpsi
I don't know this world you speak of so it's difficult to comment on whatever it is that pisses you off about Muslims, sorry.

Perhaps that's because you don't get around. I am not pissed off by Muslims. In fact, to quote the cliche: some of my best friends are Muslims. I just point out the reality of the situation we face and not the version distorted by political correctness and the need to virtue signal all the time, as though one had to be always some kind of saint who wants only to see the good side of people and ignores all the social ills caused by their bad side. Idealism and respect have to be balanced with realism. Those brainwashed with post-modernism are oblivious of that.That's why classical liberals and conservatives cannot take their bleatings seriously.

posted on Sep, 6 2019 @ 06:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: sapien82

this again another attempt by the UK media to silence scotlands voice

both SKY and the BBC have been caught out doing this when Ian blackford was addressing the PM Theresa May
and now they do it when he responds to boris and ye wonder why no one pays for a tv license in scotland any more

Just watched Question Time (5/9/19/) on catch up.

I think that programme quantifies my opinion of the post I previously made

on the said Ian Blackford............

Its really worth watching if anyone missed the programme like I did.

posted on Sep, 6 2019 @ 06:52 AM
link   

There's a good bunny. Off you hop now. Big ears....

posted on Sep, 6 2019 @ 07:10 AM
link   
a reply to: eletheia

I'll hae a swatch noo thanks!

Oh yeh I just realised I dont pay for a tv license and dont watch the BBC

edit on 6-9-2019 by sapien82 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2019 @ 07:12 AM
link   
a reply to: sapien82

I will watch it on catch up tonight - after taking my blood pressure tabs. I may also have to self medicate with a wee dram or two. Oh - I see Emily Thornberry is on it. I may need three. Cannot stand her.

posted on Sep, 6 2019 @ 09:40 AM
link   

hahahah

If someone has uploaded it to you tube I'll watch it

my new favourite MP is Kate Forbes , she is pretty and speaks Scots Gaelic in Holyrood !

posted on Sep, 6 2019 @ 10:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: sapien82

hahahah
If someone has uploaded it to you tube I'll watch it
my new favourite MP is Kate Forbes , she is pretty and speaks Scots Gaelic in Holyrood !

Someone has posted it on last post by 83Liberty on this thread

UK Referendum 23 June 2016 - Will it be an EU BREXIT or Not?

Its worth watching enjoy!!

posted on Sep, 6 2019 @ 10:37 AM
link   
Question Time

Link to Question Time that Eletheia mantioned

Rainbows
Jane

edit on am910America/ChicagoFriday2019-09-06T10:38:18-05:0010America/Chicago09000000 by angelchemuel because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 7 2019 @ 03:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: angelchemuel
Question Time

Link to Question Time that Eletheia mantioned

thank you!!

<< 18  19  20   >>

join