It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

IG releases report on Comey says he broke policy releasing memos to friend

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 29 2019 @ 12:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: JustJohnny
a reply to: Grambler

So if the IG was saying Comey broke the law, wouldn’t it say he broke the law, and not policy???

Policy seems like a disclaimer word meaning “Comey will not be held accountable for anything”.

Perhaps, whatever the issue may be, would you say that policy violations can result in terminations?

posted on Aug, 29 2019 @ 12:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Arnie123

I bet I can predict the bills response to every one of trumps accusations..

“It seems troubling but doesn’t rise to anything criminal “..

Because criminal they would have to prove and troubling they can just throw out there willie nilly

posted on Aug, 29 2019 @ 12:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Duderino

originally posted by: shooterbrody

a reply to: Duderino

No crime, no prosecution, no legal termination.

literally the stupidest thing I have read all day!
huzzah

Truth hurts?

not really dummy
it does not take a crime to be terminated

You guys need to start taking news like adults, this is embarrassing for you.

Sorta like how the left took the findings of the Mueller report?

posted on Aug, 29 2019 @ 12:48 PM
link   

I thought Comey had fabricated a witch hunt against the president?!?!

That cannot just be fire worthy... that would have to be criminal.

posted on Aug, 29 2019 @ 12:48 PM
link   

I bet I can predict the bills response to every one of trumps accusations..

“It seems troubling but doesn’t rise to anything criminal “..

Because criminal they would have to prove and troubling they can just throw out there willie nilly
But still, the fact that "troubling" is even an option is, well "troubling" itself, would you not agree? By your own admission too I might add...

posted on Aug, 29 2019 @ 12:50 PM
link   

I thought Comey had fabricated a witch hunt against the president?!?!

That cannot just be fire worthy... that would have to be criminal.
For all intents and purposes, he did and as the IG report has stated, resulting in an agenda and self desired outcome.

You can't be an FBI director and lead with feelings.

posted on Aug, 29 2019 @ 12:50 PM
link   
Embarrassing guys. Calling me names and trying to make fun - but I get why that is.

You were lied to and you bought it, then you repeated that lie about a million times. Now it looks really bad to the point that your own people are disowning the Attorney General because they are so disappointed over this.

And now that the lie has been exposed you are still trying to hang onto the lie that you just simply can't comprehend what has happened. You are in shock, but I want you to know I understand.

I also want you to know you should get ready for more of feeling like this. You bought some 12,000 lies, do you think this is the only one that's gonna come back to feel like this one?

Just one of many.

posted on Aug, 29 2019 @ 12:52 PM
link   

So if the IG was saying Comey broke the law, wouldn’t it say he broke the law, and not policy???

Policy seems like a disclaimer word meaning “Comey will not be held accountable for anything”.

Policy equating to what we would know as our employee's handbook workplace policies. Most employers have you sign an agreement showing you've read the policies, which will say some violations can result in termination. That agreement alone will legally protect employers from terminations resulting in policy violations.

Ask most people who the FBI director is now, or who it was 10 years ago... I bet you 90% don't know either answer. Ask anyone in the latter part of 2016, and I'd say most would know it was Comey. He put himself in that position, and it's a bad one to be. A. You shouldn't be a house hold name as the FBI direct, B. if it's during an election cycle.... You're doing something horribly, horribly wrong.

posted on Aug, 29 2019 @ 12:53 PM
link   
So let's summarize-

James Comey is a leaking liar -

He is a traitor to The Unites States

He has made a mockery of The FBI

Am I missing anything?

posted on Aug, 29 2019 @ 12:53 PM
link   

Embarrassing guys. Calling me names and trying to make fun - but I get why that is.

so you understand he did not have to commit a crime to be terminated?
good

You were lied to and you bought it, then you repeated that lie about a million times. Now it looks really bad to the point that your own people are disowning the Attorney General because they are so disappointed over this. And now that the lie has been exposed you are still trying to hang onto the lie that you just simply can't comprehend what has happened. You are in shock, but I want you to know I understand. I also want you to know you should get ready for more of feeling like this. You bought some 12,000 lies, do you think this is the only one that's gonna come back to feel like this one? Just one of many.

the rest of that may very well be true

posted on Aug, 29 2019 @ 12:54 PM
link   

You were lied to and you bought it, then you repeated that lie about a million times. Now it looks really bad to the point that your own people are disowning the Attorney General because they are so disappointed over this.

And now that the lie has been exposed you are still trying to hang onto the lie that you just simply can't comprehend what has happened. You are in shock, but I want you to know I understand.

I also want you to know you should get ready for more of feeling like this. You bought some 12,000 lies, do you think this is the only one that's gonna come back to feel like this one?

Just one of many.
*Yawn*

Dude, stop your crying and complaining because nobody agrees with your 💩 opinions on the subject.

Stick the to the thread and develop thick skin, nothing you say or push will convince anybody of anything because your a liberal media mouthpiece and hate our POTUS.

The irony is your being deceptive while pushing deceptive media, how many post and threads of yours have been removed and closed? Yeah, thought so 😘

Comey was rightfully terminated and the IG found numerous policy violations you willfully omitted to push an agenda and perspective, you're no different that Comey and McCabe.

posted on Aug, 29 2019 @ 12:55 PM
link   

What lie?

The lie you just typed when you said there was no classified material and I proved you wrong, so you ignored?

I outlined the crimes this showed, including lying to congress.

I have also been right on other abuses, such as those with the fisa warrant.

Barr choosing not to prosecute does not prove the claim comey broke the law and policy by releasing these memos and lying about them is a lie.

Only someone completely brainwashed would read this report and say its a complete exoneration for comey.

posted on Aug, 29 2019 @ 12:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: burntheships
So let's summarize-

James Comey is a leaking liar -

He is a traitor to The Unites States

He has made a mockery of The FBI

Am I missing anything?

Yes.

Despite breaking the law, he was allowed to get away with it scott free, and corruption at the intel communities will continue unabated.

posted on Aug, 29 2019 @ 12:58 PM
link   

Trump should can Barr and put Horowitz in his place

posted on Aug, 29 2019 @ 12:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Arnie123

Just one of many.
*Yawn*

Dude, stop your crying and complaining because nobody agrees with your 💩 opinions on the subject.

Stick the to the thread and develop thick skin, nothing you say or push will convince anybody of anything because your a liberal media mouthpiece and hate our POTUS.

The irony is your being deceptive while pushing deceptive media, how many post and threads of yours have been removed and closed? Yeah, thought so 😘

Comey was rightfully terminated and the IG found numerous policy violations you willfully omitted to push an agenda and perspective, you're no different that Comey and McCabe.

You seem really angry over this. But it will be ok, live and learn Arnie. We all fall for a lie from time to time. Some more than others.

If you need to consult and air out, or if you even want to call me names and let some steam off AND not get in trouble: feel free to PM me. I promise I won't turn you in, I'm just giving you a chance to let some of that anger out.

Hope you feel better, have a good day.

posted on Aug, 29 2019 @ 01:00 PM
link   

That is not only on the wrong side of the law, that is un-American.

posted on Aug, 29 2019 @ 01:01 PM
link   

Only someone completely brainwashed would read this report and say its a complete exoneration for comey.

without prosecution, I would submit that exoneration is exactly what it is
not that we do that in this country

Despite breaking the law, he was allowed to get away with it scott free, and corruption at the intel communities will continue unabated.

as long as he walks free he is an example of this administrations corruption

posted on Aug, 29 2019 @ 01:03 PM
link   

What's the lie though? The reason Comey was fired?

Let's say that's the case, he still opened himself up to be fired for another reason, so IMO, he's still at (large) partial fault.

Just out of curiosity, why do you think Comey should be defended? He was a bad FBI director in most everyone's eyes.

posted on Aug, 29 2019 @ 01:06 PM
link   

without prosecution, I would submit that exoneration is exactly what it is
not that we do that in this country

as long as he walks free he is an example of this administrations corruption

Do you think there is enough evidence to persuade a jury that he knowingly violated the law for a prosecutor to make the effort to go to court? That is the real question.

posted on Aug, 29 2019 @ 01:06 PM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

This isnt an exoneration of wrong doing.

It could be read as an exoneration of law breaking, which is why its so infuriating to see the law breaking outlined in black and white and barr to refuse to prosecute.

But one can act corruptly an unethically without being accused of breaking the law.

this ceratinaly shows comey did that, and violated FBI policy, which is not only reason to fire and withold any pension, but to remove and access to classified info or government jobs in the future.

so its not total exoneration as duderino claims.

and yet his posts illustarted exactly why I said this is such a big desl that barr let him go, this will be spun as Comey being a hero and great person.

He is right to be celebrating today; he got the special counsel he wanted, got to book deals and hero status he wanted, and got to break the law to do it and get no punishment whatsoever,

"But hey, MAYBE barr has bigger plans for comey!"

What a joke

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join