It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -7W3N7Y-

page: 333
<< 330  331  332    334  335  336 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 2 2019 @ 09:57 AM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy

The Bern Bernie has been feeling lately must not have just been acid reflux.

posted on Oct, 2 2019 @ 09:59 AM
link   

NBC News: Joe Biden’s son met with Chinese banker while joining then-VP’s official 2013 trip to China

Ryan Saavedra

posted on Oct, 2 2019 @ 10:02 AM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe

Perfect - possibly an anagram of PREFECT:

prefect.

1. BRITISH
in some schools, a senior student authorized to enforce discipline.

2. a chief officer, magistrate, or regional governor in certain countries.
"the prefect of police"
•a senior magistrate or governor in the ancient Roman world.

posted on Oct, 2 2019 @ 10:06 AM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy

I would expect Sanders to withdraw from the race at this point.

Thanks for the heads-up, Chero.

Cheers

posted on Oct, 2 2019 @ 10:07 AM
link   
I want to post a couple pics I have, but apparently I was using an ad-blocker some time in 2010 and ATS still wont let up upload images right now. Trump just tweeted out about the absurd story this morning regarding him wanting to build a moat at the border and fill it with alligators and snakes. Also, him talking about shooting migrants in the legs (LOL).

In Trumps tweet "moat" auto-corrected to "Moot". Now, Moot is the guy who originally started 4chan. Why would Trump have the word "Moot" (capital M) saved in his phone?

EDIT: The "Moot" tweet has now been deleted and replaced with "Moat".
edit on 2-10-2019 by PokeyJoe because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2019 @ 10:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: cherokeetroy

NBC News: Joe Biden’s son met with Chinese banker while joining then-VP’s official 2013 trip to China

Ryan Saavedra

Maybe he thought the banker could launder some money for him.

Cheers

posted on Oct, 2 2019 @ 10:27 AM
link   
Just slipping this in here for future possible reference.

At the press briefing now taking place by Nancy Pelosi and Adam Schiff, Nancy Pelosi just said that she prays for the SAFETY of the president while she was talking about a gun violence bill.

posted on Oct, 2 2019 @ 10:35 AM
link   
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2

and here comes reluctant Hillary to save the day in 3..2..

posted on Oct, 2 2019 @ 10:36 AM
link   

Did that old witch succeed once again in taking out Bernie?

posted on Oct, 2 2019 @ 10:39 AM
link   

Just as soon as she can find her missing shoe ...

Cheers

posted on Oct, 2 2019 @ 10:40 AM
link   
Pompeo said the state dept officials were instructed by the requesting committee not to contact legal counsel before giving testimony.

gateway pundit

No wonder he spoke out about bullying.

They are desperate and corrupt.

Interesting tone NP had today in her press conference. Very cooperative attitude.

link   
DJT tweet

"He is sick!"

Shifty got the "sick" tag hung on him. Goodbye Shifty, you were a fun tool.

link   

originally posted by: queenofswords
Just slipping this in here for future possible reference.

At the press briefing now taking place by Nancy Pelosi and Adam Schiff, Nancy Pelosi just said that she prays for the SAFETY of the president while she was talking about a gun violence bill.

That plus their newfound love of the Constitution, our Founding Father's and Religion. It just cracks me up.

posted on Oct, 2 2019 @ 10:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

EMN, "Nice" 10, 000 times? Wow!

So when he's specifically calling out, describing a person as "nice" might be a signal.?

It's probably a way of saying "we've got evidence on record" - since the NICE system LOGS access?

As you may have inferred I just arbitrarily threw that number out here to exaggerate the 'nice' point.

To your question, yea imagine if that turns out to be true. Audio/transcript evidence on everyone.

May answer the "We have it all" Q statement.

posted on Oct, 2 2019 @ 10:48 AM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

I noticed Schiff's eyes were extra bulgy today. That guy seems to be on some sort of "medication".

This is turning out to be the Perfect storm. A perfect storm is only good for the storm. And, we know who the Storm is...right?

“Fate whispers to the warrior, 'You can not withstand the storm.'
The warrior whispers back, 'I am the storm.'"~~unknown

posted on Oct, 2 2019 @ 10:50 AM
link   
Quite a few pages back we were talking about the Automotive industry (my mention of how weird it was this year) and my Bottom Line was a thought it would be slowed down to Hurt Potus

Here we are today - Day 17 of a Strike that wasn't even occuring at the time and lets see what they are saying today LoL Granted it is Axios but watch the manufacturing Narrative when Impeachment falls flat on its face

Buckle up: GM, Michigan and 2020

GM strike is now 17 days old

The UAW strike against GM is now in Week 3, and the longer it lasts, the worse Michigan's fragile economy becomes — with huge potential consequences for the 2020 presidential race.

Why it matters: Michigan, which voted twice for Barack Obama then narrowly flipped to Donald Trump in 2016, will be a key battleground state in next year's election. A loss in Michigan would raise the stakes for Pennsylvania or Wisconsin. Meanwhile, other states with large auto-worker populations are watching.

"If the strikes goes on, the economic ripples will threaten Trump’s presidency," says Anderson Economic Group CEO Patrick Anderson, who has been studying the effect of local pocketbook issues on national elections since 2004.
What to watch: Trump promised Michigan in 2016 that he'd bring manufacturing jobs back to the U.S., a promise largely unfulfilled. Faced with industry disruption and a looming cyclical downturn, it’s not clear he can do anything to stop any of it.

edit on 1022019 by MetalThunder because: 7 7 7

posted on Oct, 2 2019 @ 11:00 AM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder
Will GM end up begging for more Federal assistance after not working out a fair deal with it's workers who took massive cuts during Bailout 1?

posted on Oct, 2 2019 @ 11:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords
a reply to: crankyoldman

I noticed Schiff's eyes were extra bulgy today. That guy seems to be on some sort of "medication".

Eyes like that could point to thyroid issues.

posted on Oct, 2 2019 @ 11:02 AM
link   
Trump campaign, RNC say they raised record-breaking $125 million in Q3

Sen. Bernie Sanders: $25.3 million
Mayor Pete Buttigieg: $19.1 million
Sen. Kamala Harris: $11.6 million
Sen. Cory Booker: $6 million.

^^^ these numbers make no sense. "Pete?" Really? Who's doing that?

The "whatcha need to know" article fails to mentioned the DNC being broke, which seems kind of odd since "Pete" not Peter is raking it in.

I do find it shameful now that "money raised" has in fact become the entire barometer for candidates. Humans As Currency on full display.

posted on Oct, 2 2019 @ 11:04 AM
link   
DJT

The Do Nothing Democrats should be focused on building up our Country, not wasting everyone’s time and energy on BULL S HIT, which is what they have been doing ever since I got overwhelmingly elected in 2016, 223-306. Get a better candidate this time, you’ll need it!

edit on 2-10-2019 by cherokeetroy because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 330  331  332    334  335  336 >>

join