It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -7W3N7Y-

page: 237
<< 234  235  236    238  239  240 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 23 2019 @ 07:16 AM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

Oh the Blood and keeping it in the Family - Take William of Orange as an Example ... which wanders to another piece of history..

William III of England

William married his first cousin, the future Queen Mary II, in 1677.

Mary was eleven years his junior and he anticipated resistance to a Stuart match from the Amsterdam merchants who had disliked his mother (another Mary Stuart), but William believed that marrying Mary would increase his chances of succeeding to Charles's kingdoms, and would draw England's monarch away from his pro-French policies....

As the complete exhaustion of the line of succession would have encouraged a restoration of James II's line, Parliament passed the Act of Settlement 1701, which provided that if Anne died without surviving issue and William failed to have surviving issue by any subsequent marriage, the Crown would be inherited by a distant relative, Sophia, Electress of Hanover, a granddaughter of James I, and her Protestant heirs.

The Act debarred Roman Catholics from the throne, thereby excluding the candidacy of several dozen people more closely related to Mary and Anne than Sophia. The Act extended to England and Ireland, but not to Scotland, whose Estates had not been consulted before the selection of Sophia.

As a side note Funny where all the Wealth is in Europe - Not where you think it is

Richest Royal Families in Europe

Prince Hans Adam II, Liechtenstein Net worth: $5 billion

Now I'd imagine many are thinking Liechtenstein ??? The 'Rightful Heir' to the Scottish Throne

A GERMAN who became a princess after marrying into the little-known Liechtenstein royal family would lay claim to being Scotland's next rightful hereditary queen if laws banning Catholics on the throne were repealed......

A number of unsuccessful attempts to restore the Stuart dynasty, most notably the bloody Jacobite Uprisings, also failed and the lineage continued over the centuries to the current Queen.

Following the Jacobite line, the current King of Scotland would be Franz Bonaventura Adalbert Maria Herzog von Bayern, whose great-grandfather Ludwig III was the last Bavarian monarch before being deposed in 1918. Now 77 years old, his heir is his younger brother Max, 74, and then Sophie, his eldest niece.

Born in Munich, Sophie studied history and English language and literature at the Catholic University in Eichstätt, Bavaria. Her official website states she also lived in London and attended classes at the Inchbald School of Interior Design and was "particularly interested in the various styles of interior furnishings".

Having married Hereditary Prince Alois of Liechtenstein, the mother-of-four is now next in line to rule over the alpine principality, which has a population of just 35,000.....

edit on 9232019 by MetalThunder because: 7776

posted on Sep, 23 2019 @ 07:16 AM
link   
DP

edit on 9232019 by MetalThunder because: oops

posted on Sep, 23 2019 @ 07:19 AM
link   
a reply to: liveandlearn

age is just a number and time doesn't exist..don't pay it your attention

posted on Sep, 23 2019 @ 07:44 AM
link   
a reply to: liveandlearn

Got to keep trying and learning...only reason for me to keep living.

Keep living for us L&L... you've been a significant contributor to this thread and the world is learning from it.

posted on Sep, 23 2019 @ 07:47 AM
link   
a reply to: SilentWindofDoom

Not yet SWD but I'll look him up!

posted on Sep, 23 2019 @ 07:57 AM
link   
Good morning, everyone. I think we should be looking at a pretty big week for the habbenings this week.

I wonder if it's true that the Democrat types have actually been forced to play parts these last couple of years like we have speculated or if these people actually have enough arrogance to remain front and center thinking their crimes will not be exposed. The Joe Biden thing is absolutely crazy. The establishment seems very sensitive when it comes to Sleepy Joe. Articles being 404'd and whatnot. It seems to me the smart move for those guys would be to just go ahead and toss him under the bus. I mean, he seems somewhat antithetical to their political philosophy anyways. Old white guy leading a party of people pissed off at old white guys.

Eh. Whatever. He has almost zero chance of beating Trump anyways.

to an eventful week, y'all. Cool to see that Q team is monitoring this thread, although I had always been assuming they were anyways. HI Q!! Good job, y'all!

posted on Sep, 23 2019 @ 08:09 AM
link   
a reply to: Moravec

A bullet fired from a gun would also be a kinetic attack. So would throwing a rock for that matter.....

posted on Sep, 23 2019 @ 08:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: Creep Thumper
a reply to: PioneerFigureSkating

You've taken it in a bit different direction. Plantard claimed his lineage descended from Christ. The "noon blue apples" and the cryptic painting, "The Shepherds of Arcadia", were supposed clues to the entire Priory mystery.

He generated a bunch of false documents including a list of alleged members of the Priory, which included people like Da Vinci, Isaac Newton, and Cocteau.

It was labeled a complete fraud including the supposed connection to Rosslyn Chapel.

Some apparent truth here in your post, but for me the only problem with this is the obvious situation with the Cabal wanting us to believe lies as if they were facts.

I think it gets confusing on what you can trust from the 'experts'. I draw my conclusions with verifiable facts or else I call it theory or even speculation. Very little can each of us corroborate. That allows the skeptic in me to continue looking for answers where ever they make sense and to seek like minded people who are seekers of the truth, whatever the truth is.

posted on Sep, 23 2019 @ 08:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman

@thehill

What'a hilarious about the story is that DJT is wrong for wanting to look into it, but Biden is fine for having done it. "If true" that is...

Classic gangster thinking. How dare you investigate us? (Never mind that what you did is flagrantly illegal.)

posted on Sep, 23 2019 @ 08:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

On that subject, I remember a show I watched a while back. It was a guy searching for the Grail, if I recall. He went to a chapel where a parchment had been found in a pedestal by a priest. It might have been Roslyn, don't recall. He searched the chapel and then towards the end of the show he used a ground sensor to look for anything that might be buried. He found a hole in one of the rooms with a large object in it. As they were about to dig they cut away to commercial. When they came back the hole had already been dug out, there was a large rock on the ground, the host was kneeling next to the rock and their were two guys in black suits standing in the background looking shifty. The host looked upset. He said "it was a rock". Then the show cut off. It was a bit unnerving and I was all "wait....what?"

posted on Sep, 23 2019 @ 09:04 AM
link   
a reply to: SilentWindofDoom

Sounds like the Church of Mary Magdalene. It's connected to Rosslyn though. (I may have this backwards)

Either way, it seems weird that they would just start excavating in a church. Or was it outside of the church? Sounds staged, to be honest.

ETA: as far as the rock goes, it would be interesting to know what type of rock exactly.

edit on 23-9-2019 by PioneerFigureSkating because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2019 @ 09:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: F2d5thCavv2
a reply to: PilSungMtnMan

I think I get it. DNC wants Biden out of race. If they push on Trump it’s likely going to expose more of Biden/Ukraine forcing him to drop out.

And then she will emerge from the shadows (but missing a shoe), to "rescue" the DNC in its predicament. I saw a claim that she's been stuffing a war chest to support a campaign.

Cheers

If Biden is forced out, Elizabeth Warren will be the heir apparent. Kamala is getting shafted (pun intended), and the DNC clearly hates Gabbard passionately. (Gabbard is more likely to get run over by a cement truck than to get a spot at any more debates.) All of the male candidates, including Berlnie, are just clowns in various types of makeup. Not a single one of them is being taken seriously.

It's hysterical to imagine Hillary being pulled out at the last moment as some kind of savior of the DNC, but the Dems can't possibly be stupid enough to try her again.

Of course, whenever I say something like that, the Dems say "Hold my beer" and show me that, yes, they are every bit of that stupid.

posted on Sep, 23 2019 @ 09:14 AM
link   
a reply to: PioneerFigureSkating

It was in one of the rooms and had a dirt floor. Looked like a generic grey rock. I'm not a geologist, so wouldn't know something special from a rock in the ground...lol.

posted on Sep, 23 2019 @ 09:20 AM
link   
a reply to: MindBodySpiritComplex

MBSC, re links between POTUS Mothman tweet and Q191, here's what I've found:

1) I CANNOT find the tweet time encoded in the Q Post header,

2) Tweet time of 09:39 points to Q939:

Q !UW.yye1fxo ID: fb1a66 No.618866 📁
Mar 10 2018 18:41:39 (EST)

Anonymous ID: 3c9c66 No.618840 📁
Mar 10 2018 18:40:36 (EST)
So Hitler was a puppet of the controlling families of the NWO?

>>618840

a) This is a confirmation post and it follows a couple of posts after a picture of bishops/cardinals with some Hitler 3rd reich officers. Does it imply that the clergy weren't following the 3rd reich but instead CONTROLLING them?
b) The tweet date of Sep 22nd is encoded in the Anon's timestamp; 18 18:40:36... 1+8+1+8+4=22, 3+6=9.

2) CAPS only simple gematria for the tweet gives:
IJ = 19
Equivalents: S, Adam, Ra, Cabal, Dan, AOC, Chabad, Bel, NBC.
a) The gematria is mirrored in the Q post number... 191,
b) Q19 does not seem to have relevance.

3) The tweet text length is 20... which is reflected in the Q post number as 191 = 19+1 = 20.
a) Q20 does not seem to have relevance and there is no link to the tweet date.

Now we get to some lateral thinking:

4) Following our discussion on 11-11, Q post 191 looks like a doorway of 1 1 blocked by a 9.

5) The tweet time and Q post number have a similar pattern so let's put them together:

a) Note the 9s form a PYRAMID,
b) The reverse of the 9s triangle gives a 131 triangle/pyramid which mirrors the 13 bloodline families.
c) The middle column gives93 which may link to Q3525:

Q !!mG7VJxZNCI ID: 6bfd78 No.7222066 📁
Jul 27 2019 19:54:54 (EST)
90.jpg

twitter.com...📁
Was the corn ripe for harvesting?
It is now.
[ 93 dk]
Q

edit on 23-9-2019 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2019 @ 09:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: CanadianMason

ETA Is there a rule that says you can't both keep your soul AND have it all, is there?

Look at Trump. I think he has both.

It's possible, but very difficult.

posted on Sep, 23 2019 @ 09:34 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Thanks, Sufi! #3525 would also fit with Chief Cornstalk (Was the corn ripe for harvesting?) I had already thought of it yesterday but it seemed a bit of a stretch. You bringing it up now via your own decoding skills is interesting.

Thanks again for taking the time!

posted on Sep, 23 2019 @ 09:47 AM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

posted on Sep, 23 2019 @ 09:48 AM
link   
a reply to: MindBodySpiritComplex

MBSC, it may also be worth looking at the Q posts with P_pers in!

We have assumed that P_Pers means POTUS personal but it could also mean:

POPers (Pope RS? No idea what the RS could mean - unless Religious satanism)

PIPers (AG Bill Barr the Pied Piper playing the bagpipes)

PAPers

posted on Sep, 23 2019 @ 09:55 AM
link   
POTUS has many bilateral meetings with country leaders today (schedule link):

A bilateral meeting with the President of the Islamic Republic of Pakistan
A bilateral meeting with the President of the Republic of Poland

A pull-aside with the Prime Minister of New Zealand

A bilateral meeting with the President of the Republic of Singapore
A bilateral meeting with the President of the Arab Republic of Egypt
A bilateral meeting with the President of the Republic of Korea

I wonder why the term PULL ASIDE is used for New Zealand? It reminds me of DiFi pulling aside Lisa Murkowski to brow-beat her!

top topics

<< 234  235  236    238  239  240 >>

join