It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -7W3N7Y-

page: 235
<< 232  233  234    236  237  238 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 22 2019 @ 10:54 PM
link   
a reply to: liveandlearn

Fire : as in combustion.
Fire : To fire a firearm at a target
Fire : As in You're Fired (from a job)

P

posted on Sep, 22 2019 @ 10:59 PM
link   
Google's "Quantum Supremacy" To Render All Cryptocurrency & Military Secrets Breakable

The Big Tech corporation’s new quantum processor took a mere 200 seconds to complete a computing task that would normally require 10,000 years on a supercomputer.

The 53-qubit quantum computer can break any 53-bit cryptography in seconds, meaning Bitcoin’s 256-bit encryption is vulnerable once Google scales its quantum computing to 256 qubits, something their own scientists say will be possible by 2022

At this rate, Google will be able to break all military encryption by 2024, a frightening prospect given the company’s close ties to China.

“Google will rapidly come to dominate the world, controlling most of the money, all speech, all politics, most science and technology, most of the news media and all public officials,” writes Mike Adams.

“Google will become the dominant controlling authoritarian force on planet Earth, and all humans will be subservient to its demands. Democracy, truth and freedom will be annihilated.”

link

posted on Sep, 22 2019 @ 11:11 PM
link   
a reply to: EfilsGood

Welcome to the thread EfG!

Interesting lead as it implies IRAN would have to have a deep state CIA base/funding to have such a weapon in space.

posted on Sep, 22 2019 @ 11:14 PM
link   
Why It’s a Good Idea to Start Thinking About Quantum-Safe Cryptography Now

Valuable data stolen today may easily be decrypted in the future, when quantum computing arrives.

A classical computer will never be powerful enough to crack AES, but quantum computers could break that kind of encryption in days or hours. “If we believe that such computers will be built in the next, say, ten to thirty years, it’s important to move away from the cryptography being used now.” And even though we don’t have quantum computers today, he warned, “somebody could be harvesting the data now and decrypt it later.”

I Work for NSA. We Cannot Afford to Lose the Digital Revolution

General Counsel for NSA warns of the potential problems we face from quantum computing and Artificial Intelligence.

The digital revolution has urgent and profound implications for our federal national security agencies. It is almost impossible to overstate the challenges. If anything, we run the risk of thinking too conventionally about the future. The short period of time our nation has to prepare for the effects of this revolution is already upon us, and it could not come at a more perilous and complicated time for the National Security Agency, Central Intelligence Agency, National Geospatial-Intelligence Agency, Defense Intelligence Agency, Federal Bureau of Investigation and the other components of the intelligence community.

Then about week after the above article was published we have this article, which could be Goog marketing bs.

Ghost post! Google creates world’s most powerful computer, NASA ‘accidentally reveals’ ...and then publication vanishes

In the research, Google reportedly claimed that it takes their new quantum processor just around 200 seconds to make calculations that existing supercomputers would require around 10,000 years to perform. They also said the processor requires mere 30 seconds to complete a task the Google Cloud server would need 50 trillion hours to do.

🤔

posted on Sep, 22 2019 @ 11:28 PM
link   
Jim Watkins, 8chan owner, has been trolling WAPO - see this tweet from Drew Harwell at WAPO - in response to their hit piece included in the tweet.

For those without twitter, he sent Drew this postcard:

The reverse is rude so you may not wish to view it... via the tweet

ETA - Looks like half a Mobius strip or infinity sign.
ETA2 - already covered by EMN
edit on 23-9-2019 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2019 @ 11:32 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Been a bit busy but, looking at "Iran Next" in drop 1570 (exactly 2000 post's prior to the last) has me looking at NeXT Inc.

en.wikipedia.org...

3389 and 3212 state.. "THE VERY NEXT DAY"

Searching "Next" in Q drops brings up a pattern I believe is worth a look.

posted on Sep, 22 2019 @ 11:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: pheonix358

P

"you're fired" = POTUS authorized?

posted on Sep, 22 2019 @ 11:39 PM
link   
Anyone seen VP Pence in the last ten hours?

This is probably a wind-up tweet but has been copied to: Gen Flynn, Field McConnell, Project Veritas and was posted on @codemonkeyz's twitter page:

JUST HEARD THAT JFKJr REPLACED PENCE : )
@Jaizem @JerusalemVow @StormIsUponUs @JamesHertzog3 @CodeMonkeyZ @Wonder_Chick_ @GenFlynn @AmericaTalks @swampys8th @Wonder_Chick_ @followtheQ2 @fieldmcc @zgazda66 @KirkWiebe @w_terrence @X22Report @Project_Veritas

2:10 PM - 22 Sep 2019

edit on 22-9-2019 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2019 @ 11:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: pheonix358

P

Not going off like I would like because I believe your intentions are well meaning

Just saying, even as an old woman, I have a clue.

In case you missed it...I was basing my assessment on caps.

edit on 22-9-2019 by liveandlearn because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2019 @ 11:47 PM
link   

I posted that a few days ago. You were on rest break. 😎

𝙳𝚛. 𝚀𝚞𝚒𝚐𝚕𝚎𝚢
‏ @CarrollQuigley1

MIT Medialab has a unique partnership with the Legatum Group.

They created the Legatum Center at MIT.

Sponsored by Legatum, Jacobs Foundation, and the Royal Family of HRH Princess Moudi in Saudi Arabia.

They're partnered with the Atlantic Council and have a close relationship with Pierre Omidyar & Reid Hoffman.

«LEGATUM INSTITUTE»

"Promoting policies that lift people from poverty to prosperity."

An investment firm who profits from creating destabilization & chaos.

See long thread, another deep rabbit hole of connections to SA, CF, Obama, and much much more!

twitter.com...

BTW, Clare Bronfman's name in the NXIVM cult was Legatus.

posted on Sep, 22 2019 @ 11:50 PM
link   
a reply to: 0311Warrior

Been watching I Pet Goat II again.

Fear in theiR Eyes

REnge Flower: The Purple Lotus flower. In the film the flower scares Obama then we see it as it follows the christ consciousness character to the end scene.

Interesting it come out of two halves of an apple.

Also like to mention the C7 on the ground. That would be 37, also it is at the 1:37 mark in the video.

edit on 22-9-2019 by Observationalist because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2019 @ 11:56 PM
link   
FOLLOW THE PEN!

pen-technology.com...

Front company...I could have created that site in an hour
edit on 22-9-2019 by Sabrechucker because: edit

posted on Sep, 23 2019 @ 12:02 AM
link   

LaL,
Don't worry about it, every contribution here helps. None of those that phoenix posted seem to fit imo based on...

Warrior stated...
"Double meaning. FIRE & F I R E [people]"

I replied, thinking possibly, Finance, Insurance and Real Estate; which are alot of white collar people mixed w/politicians & big $$$.

FIRE economy

Granted, I could be totally off base.

posted on Sep, 23 2019 @ 12:08 AM
link   
a reply to: Sabrechucker

Sabre, I took your advice and looked at posts with NEXT in:

1) In pretty much every post NEXT could refer to the group of perpetrators who will be the Named EXTractions in the initial phase of the STORM!

2) NEXT has simple gematria of 63... Q63:

Anonymous ID: WBXFv1gI No.147681912 📁
Nov 2 2017 18:21:32 (EST)
To those watching (you know who you are):
You have a choice to make.
You can stand up and do what you know to be right.
Or you can suffer the consequences of your previous actions.
Make no mistake, you are on the losing side.
The choice is yours.
If you decide to take down /pol/ and the net we will be ready.

4920-a 293883 zAj-1 0020192
Alice & Wonderland.

3) "Next day" and "Next week" therefore become "Named Extractions day" and "Named Extractions Week"!

posted on Sep, 23 2019 @ 12:10 AM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

EMN, My Bad for not catching up first.

Thanks for re-posting the LEGATUM stuff - interdasting!

posted on Sep, 23 2019 @ 12:14 AM
link   
a reply to: Sabrechucker

65 Q drops with IRAN.

I'm still stumped on "Resolved by 11-11."

Many theories. Maybe next month.

posted on Sep, 23 2019 @ 12:14 AM
link   

Yes.. I didn't have time to put it all together but, I noticed certain common denominators regarding the one's mentioned.

posted on Sep, 23 2019 @ 12:21 AM
link   
1111 to my knowledge is a signal that angels (angelics) are close by...Maybe we're close to finding out the truth. Mastering being in human form?

"Resolved by 1111" could mean, resolved by the "Angels" ..Disclosure coming!

edit on 23-9-2019 by Sabrechucker because: add

edit on 23-9-2019 by Sabrechucker because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2019 @ 12:27 AM
link   

EMN, a possible meaning of "Resolved by 11-11."

Think of all the 4-column facias we covered in the thread, forming 3 arches or doorways.

These represented the trafficking visually as they represent a user's legs between a sex-traffickee's legs. Remember that in Admiralty Arch only royals are allowed to use the middle arch.

So does 11-11 indicate that Iran will be resolved by stopping the trafficking because of the minus blocking the middle arch?

edit on 23-9-2019 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2019 @ 12:37 AM
link   

How to configure Cloudflare's 1.1.1.1 DNS service on Windows 10 or your router

www.windowscentral.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 232  233  234    236  237  238 >>

join