It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bob Lazar Body Language and Verbal Queues

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 14 2019 @ 12:07 PM
link   
a reply to: RobertDillahubris

Without Lazar, the subject matter would still be in the dark ages.

Your OPINION is not based on any involvement with any SAP or black aerospace project, I presume (question or statement)? My opinion is normative and not subjective based on biological introspection. My knowledge on propulsion is not core competency so I will not address this constant 115 "island of stability from the ZR binary system" debate.

The ZR Grey information started coming from several sources other than Betty Hill by the 1960's and it is a fact that Lazar could have been given the info during his briefing which he himself said could be untrue or disinfo. Therefore, to state he expanded on Betty's star map is disingenuous. You are incorrect as there can be a distinct possibility that this information is valid.

Without your involvement in any SAP, you opinion on Lazar is strictly conjecture. The following statement is a 100% fact and normative statement which you should consider in your adamant opinion: Lazar was subject to a significant US Government campaign to discredit and distract his attention away from the subject matter. Whether this was by design to provide a degree of plausible deniability of secret government programs all the while leaking a disclosure of ET visitation and tech to the public by manipulating him with the expectation that he would blab or the PROBABILITY that he disclosed these projects to the best of his ability through George Knapp and Lear in ways that the US Government could never put the genie back in the bottle.

Some say he is witting and others, like yourself, say he is a liar. Again, what I am trying to deliver to you and other high horse skeptics is the 100% factual US Government effort to discredit and destroy Lazar existed for a reason. Reason 1; to lend plausibly deniability to a deliberate disclosure campaign or Reason 2; to protect a highly classified military-industrial project led by people like Edward Teller brought in some smart people to figure out how it worked.

Either way, Lazar works out like a hero. I would reconsider pouncing on the opposite.

edit on 14-8-2019 by play4keeps because: spelling

posted on Aug, 14 2019 @ 05:27 PM
link   
I have no doubt that he is indeed telling the truth judging by his body language. a reply to: 1point92AU

posted on Aug, 14 2019 @ 05:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: dkm919
I have no doubt that he is indeed telling the truth judging by his body language. a reply to: 1point92AU

Yes, and thanks for keeping the focus on the subject matter of this thread.

Lazar, to all intents, constructions and purposes is telling a true story indeed as both his words and body language proves.

posted on Aug, 21 2019 @ 11:26 PM
link   
I wish we could get something newer and as credible as Bob Lazar, Not knocking it but, it is getting old and I really need a new bed time story. I`m no longer intrigued.
reply to: 1point92AU

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join