It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

F-19?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 29 2019 @ 01:36 AM
link   
ibb.co...

Is this a real picture?

It’s allegedly the F-19.

posted on Jul, 29 2019 @ 01:57 AM
link   
a reply to: TStoops88

from the picture the rest of the planes appear to be russian so my immediate guess would be no, but im sure zaphod will show up and inform us either way

posted on Jul, 29 2019 @ 02:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: RalagaNarHallas

from the picture the rest of the planes appear to be russian so my immediate guess would be no, but im sure zaphod will show up and inform us either way

DAMNIT! I think I expended his brain.

As soon as this gets out of my way and allows me to post.

Are we talking about this?

Seriously I can't see what I'm posting. I'll type it, someone say yes or no. Is the black craft Photoshop's?

I am scouring the B-52's in Tuscan Arizona. I'm not seeing this at all. Coordinates?
Unless they colored those F-14's bluer and added the ... look 👀

32.1504986, -110.8337876 am I close?
edit on 29-7-2019 by Bigburgh because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2019 @ 03:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bigburgh

32.1504986, -110.8337876 am I close?

yes just go back to 2005

edit on 29-7-2019 by mightmight because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2019 @ 03:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: RalagaNarHallas

Crikey!!!

Can't wait! F19's in a bone yard?

Kind regards,

Bally

posted on Jul, 29 2019 @ 03:11 AM
link   
A reply to:Bigburgh
They are similar pics but looking closely I see quite a few differences that to me appear to show either they are of the same place but with several years difference or are of a different area.
I'm leaning more towards the former.
If this is the case then the supposed f19's could easily have been moved in the interim(especially after they were shown to be visible on Google Earth!), thus the different pics not really revealing much one way or the other.

posted on Jul, 29 2019 @ 03:23 AM
link   
Can anyone confirm this? I've been waiting for evidence of the F-19 Specter since I was a kid. If it's proven true than I'm gonna have to say Zaphod owes me a free hamburger!

TStoops88 where did you find this? Care to share the backstory of how you discovered this pic and who the source of it is?

It sure looks legit to me. The details appear very realistic. I don't have any tech to test the photograph for editing so I cannot say if it's a well done hoax or not. But it does look real so I dunno.

If this is real, I'd like pickles and ketchup and bacon and fried onion rings on my burger please Zaph. THX

Cover-up cleaning crew incoming folks, brace yourselves! This jet's been classified for 30 years!

posted on Jul, 29 2019 @ 03:24 AM
link   
a reply to: Bigburgh

If that’s a Photoshop it’s a really clean & well done forgery. As much as I’d like to believe, I can’t imagine TPTB letting a classified project get out via Google Maps.

posted on Jul, 29 2019 @ 03:26 AM
link   

Gorgeous. Always loved this piece of art.
It's the best rendition of the F-19 I've ever seen and it comes up every year somewhere.

posted on Jul, 29 2019 @ 03:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: PhantomTwo
a reply to: Bigburgh

If that’s a Photoshop it’s a really clean & well done forgery. As much as I’d like to believe, I can’t imagine TPTB letting a classified project get out via Google Maps.

I agree, if it's fake it's a very high quality hoax. Top notch!

And I also agree that it makes no sense that TPTB let this slip through if it's legit.
That or because it's so old they don't care and we are just so blind we never saw it sitting there out in the open for years upon years!

posted on Jul, 29 2019 @ 03:30 AM
link   
Look at how well the shadows underneath it are done.
And the one on the right has it's wingtips broken off and laying next to it.

Such attention to detail!!

posted on Jul, 29 2019 @ 04:08 AM
link   
a reply to: muzzleflash

What gets me more than the shadows is how consistent the blur is with the rest of the image. That & how spot on the resolution, contrast & color is of the mystery craft in comparison to the surrounding photo.

This passes the eyeball test but not the logic test.

posted on Jul, 29 2019 @ 04:11 AM
link   
a reply to: PhantomTwo

Yeah I agree. It looks seamless.

I always told Zaph I knew the F-19 was real and so I'm sorta bias here so I need to be careful lol.

I'll tell you unofficially on the down low I think it's real though. Hahaha

posted on Jul, 29 2019 @ 04:13 AM
link   
I say photoshopped.

They wouldn't park an airplane on the road like the left aircraft is. The road would go around it (if there was no road to begin with), or they would have moved it so it wasn't sitting right on the service road.

ETA - If photoshopped, it's definitely well done. OP may have stumbled upon a piece of real government disinfo intended to throw the Russians off. Even if the F-19 isn't real, it's worth its weight in gold just due to the fact the Russkies have been expending time and money trying to find out about it for so long.
edit on 7/29/2019 by Flyingclaydisk because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2019 @ 04:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: Flyingclaydisk
I say photoshopped.

They wouldn't park an airplane on the road like the left aircraft is. The road would go around it (if there was no road to begin with), or they would have moved it so it wasn't sitting right on the service road.

That's poor reasoning to say it's photoshopped when they parked all those F-14 Tomcats on the road...
And that B-1 Lancer at the top too!

edit on 7/29/2019 by muzzleflash because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2019 @ 04:20 AM
link   
a reply to: muzzleflash

Valid point. I didn't notice that.

I still think it's photoshopped though. Just looks wrong...out of place.

ETA - Plus, you don't see any other (older) super secret aircraft at Davis Monthan. No U-2's, no SR-71's, and not a whole lot of 'X' planes either (though there are some). Why then wold they put one of the most fabled aircraft of modern times out in the AZ sun for all to see?

edit on 7/29/2019 by Flyingclaydisk because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2019 @ 04:40 AM
link   

Hypothetically speaking? Yes, it could be the hypothetical F19 aircraft...

edit on 29-7-2019 by AnakinWayneII because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2019 @ 04:44 AM
link   
The roads are quite a bit different in the two pics. The pic Bigburgh posted is what I see also currently on Google Maps. Now, the roads could change, but road scars don't heal very fast in the desert. Plus, there's a B-1 in the OP's picture which isn't there in the current picture (closer to the top Buff). It could have been scrapped, but the current picture doesn't look like anything was there.

posted on Jul, 29 2019 @ 06:10 AM
link   

It's a known hoax / disinfo / fiction.
The photo you have linked is a photo shop job.

www.infomercantile.com...

This article has several other photo shopped photo's on it to and although it reads as fact, if you check the "category" tag at the bottom of the page, you will note it is clearly marked as "fiction".

...it does look cool though, but I've seen many people post very critical assessments of its air worthiness and stealth attributes.

edit on 29-7-2019 by muzj03 because: deletion of incorrect comments re: advert photo

posted on Jul, 29 2019 @ 07:53 AM
link   

No. The other aircraft are, but it's just a photoshopped picture of AMARC.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join