It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -§19§-

page: 129
<< 126  127  128    130  131  132 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 8 2019 @ 08:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Creep Thumper
a reply to: onehuman

There a name on that list that doesn't make sense. Kirk Douglas. I think someone has added his name for him.

Well he is still alive at 102. Doubt he is doing much damage now, though I have heard of him having a history. One being a moment with Natalie Wood IIRC, but possibly just Hollywood hearsay.

posted on Aug, 8 2019 @ 08:30 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

I’m still wanting Wray gone.

posted on Aug, 8 2019 @ 08:32 PM
link   

Here is some news from Judicial Watch on the ANTIFA business. Judge rules in favor of Judicial Watch and orders ANTIFA organizer and BAMN activist to reimburse Judicial Watch for attorney fees and litigation costs.

www.judicialwatch.org... awsuit/

posted on Aug, 8 2019 @ 08:34 PM
link   

DJT tweet

Who's backdoor dealing now? My guess is he's calling someone out not Macron.

Rod Blagojevich, the former Governor of Illinois, was sentenced to 14 years in prison. He has served 7 years. Many people have asked that I study the possibility of commuting his sentence in that it was a very severe one. White House staff is continuing the review of this matter. 9,245 replies 5,263 retweets 21,890 likes

Or does that tweet connect with another Emmanuel? ^^^

posted on Aug, 8 2019 @ 08:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: onehuman

originally posted by: Creep Thumper
a reply to: onehuman

There a name on that list that doesn't make sense. Kirk Douglas. I think someone has added his name for him.

Well he is still alive at 102. Doubt he is doing much damage now, though I have heard of him having a history. One being a moment with Natalie Wood IIRC, but possibly just Hollywood hearsay.

Isn't he conservative? That's my question.

posted on Aug, 8 2019 @ 08:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: PilSungMtnMan

I’m still wanting Wray gone.

PSM, I've learned that all DJT's appointments are [placeholders] to some degree. Maybe not Mick M, but then again he switched jobs too. Everyone lands for a different reason and purpose well hidden from view as to FREAK out everyone including us.

I also fall back to my good friend SplinterSequence's admonition - when the dust settles black hats will have been white, white will be black and a lot of gray. I'll invest my energy in us Q Digital Army team members until the unveil.

SS

posted on Aug, 8 2019 @ 08:45 PM
link   

[Acting]

Cohen-Watnick)
Q
!!mG7VJxZNCI
9 Nov 2018 - 6:32:17 PM
Logical thinking required.
A) How can arrests occur prior to removing the corruption from the DOJ & FBI?
B) How can arrests occur prior to safely securing a majority in the SUPREME COURT [CONSTITUTION - RULE OF LAW]
C) What is the role of the SENATE?
>Role of GOODLATTE?
>Role of GOWDY?
>Role of SESSIONS?
>GOODLATTE, GOWDY, and SESSIONS *ALL* RESIGNED
>GOODLATTE, GOWDY, and SESSIONS *ALL* RESIGNED.
>Who did SESSIONS appoint in NOV 2017?
www.foxnews.com...📁
>Who is HUBER?
>Who RE_CONFIRMED HUBER?
>WHO ORIGINALLY APPOINTED HUBER?
>IMPORTANCE OF PARTISAN OPTICS?
>Mandate charged to HUBER?
>Resources provided to HUBER?
>Who is HOROWITZ?
>Mandate charged to HOROWITZ?
>Resources provided to HOROWITZ?
>Who was SESSIONS' CHIEF OF STAFF?
>What were the responsibilities of WHITAKER?
>WHAT IS THE ROLE OF A CHIEF OF STAFF?
>SHADOW PLAYERS ARE THE DEADLIEST [STEALTH]
>What is the advantage of having a ‘temp’ (‘acting’) in a leadership position?
www.bbc.com...📁
“The appointment itself, on 21 July, triggered a shake-up at the Trump White House. Chief of Staff Reince Priebus and spokesman Sean Spicer both left their posts over his hiring.” —Mission Successful
>Laser designator(s) locked on target(s)
>Who was assigned directly to SESSIONS by POTUS?
>Mandate charged to Ezra Cohen-Watnick [Defense Intelligence Agency]?
>NAT SEC ADVISOR TO SESSIONS [counterintelligence and counterterrorism]?
>Who briefed NUNES on classified intel re: HUSSEIN spy campaign v. POTUS?
www.businessinsider.com...📁
>Who briefed Goodlatte & Gowdy on classified intel re: DOJ & FBI?
>
>
>

THE WORLD IS WATCHING.
THE WORLD IS WITNESSING THE TRUE IDENTITY OF THE D PARTY.
WAR.
Q

www.qmap.pub...
edit on 8 8 2019 by dashen because: All the worlds a stage

posted on Aug, 8 2019 @ 08:45 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 8 2019 @ 08:48 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 8 2019 @ 08:57 PM
link   
When I think the depths have been plumbed, rock bottom emerges at an even deeper and more absurd level.

This headline...

Man believes Trump 'ordered him' to attack child for ‘disrespecting’ national anthem by keeping hat on, lawyer says

Opening Paragraph.

A man suspected of attacking a child who was wearing a hat during the US National Anthem believed he was encouraged by Donald Trump to carry out the assault, according to his lawyer.

Closing Paragraph

“Trump never necessarily says go hurt somebody, but the message is absolutely clear,” Mr Jasper said. “I am certain of the fact that (Brockway) was doing what he believed he was told to do, essentially, by the president. ... Everyone should learn to dial it down a little bit, from the president to Mineral County.”

This from the place FISA applications are founded on - Yahoo.

posted on Aug, 8 2019 @ 09:01 PM
link   
Bruce Ohr's 302's have been released to Judical Watch. PDF at CTH

Thread by Rosie Memos

I havent read any of it yet...brain dead...washed out.

posted on Aug, 8 2019 @ 09:02 PM
link   
@TomFitton

New FBI 302s reveal Ohr and Clinton spy Steele communicated by WhatsApp.
@JudicialWatch
twitter.com...

OHR 302

edit on 8-8-2019 by EndtheMadnessNow because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2019 @ 09:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: PioneerFigureSkating

Here is some news from Judicial Watch on the ANTIFA business. Judge rules in favor of Judicial Watch and orders ANTIFA organizer and BAMN activist to reimburse Judicial Watch for attorney fees and litigation costs.

www.judicialwatch.org... awsuit/

This is good news indeed. I remember her, a middle schoolteacher, and a vile human being, imo.

posted on Aug, 8 2019 @ 09:04 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Holy smokes. The implications of this article are pure craziness, IMO. Everyone remember how the AI robot named Sophia was granted Saudi Arabian citizenship? And when Prez went over there and the weird pic surfaced of him and others placing their hands on that glowing orb? Well, it turns out that glowing orb literally IS a palantir. As in, a quantum computer. It is ALSO Sophia's BRAIN.

Saudi Arabia is supposedly home to the world's largest data mining facility. Larger than the NSA's even. Sophia was granted citizenship so she could be granted access to this data. This is wild! Sophia is the world's smartest entity and the quantum computer runs on Qubits. Hmm

legends.atavist.com...

posted on Aug, 8 2019 @ 09:04 PM
link   
Good Evening All.... Wow, soo many great and insightful posts the last few days, hard to know where to start first ! If " Q " was like a giant, really,really Hard, jigsaw puzzle, I'd say we've come along way from a bunch of pieces that made no sense ! We have the basic frame work, have put together the similar, easier pieces to spot, lol, now we get to the Fun part, seeing the whole picture come together. Well, hopefully, THIS Q puzzle doesn't have a picture to follow...I'm sure hoping for something Beautiful ! I have a Vision, lol, and it's cool too !

Anyways, for today wanted to share an interesting Q & A that I listened to this morning on Washington Journal. The guest was a Sociology Professor named Cynthia Miller Idrisis, she's from the American University, lol, I never heard of it, and heads up " The Center for the Study of Radicalized Right " .... okie dokie, what does this group do, what is their function / message, what are their origins ? Here are some highlights of what she had to say about the Ohhh so Very Important work she's doing and 8chan

1. Her group actually originated in the UK and much of her work was based on interviews with what she called white supremacist students in German Universities. Why bill herself as being form an American University ?

2. WS's ( white supremacists ) are basically paranoid that their " Demographic " is going to be altered by immigrants. From her perspective Europe is doing much better than the USA in accepting the inevitable, Countries founded by racists will have to relinquish power and Nationalist ideals ultimately.

3. WS's want to bring about a NWO, HUH ?! They want violence and Apocalypse scenario, HUH ?! WS's hate, act like street gangs and are mobilizing for violence, HUH ?! Many WS's are ex military disillusioned by Government.

4. 8chan is where all the rejects that are kicked off ' respectable ' sights like FB and Twitter go , lol, really ? They failed to fully understand soon enough just how ' Dangerous ' 8chan was, and that the humor, meme's and technology used in that forum would capture, influence and corrupt as many people as it has...lol..#winning

5. Glossed over far left radical behavior when asked by caller, not her area of ' expertise ' then went on to use Waco and Oklahoma bombing as examples of WS, HUH ?!

Sooo guys, this is what ' academic scholars ' are pushing, if you value preserving your Countries culture, you are a WS or enabler of WS.... talk about PROJECTION, Holy Moly !!
edit on 8-8-2019 by MountainLaurel because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2019 @ 09:12 PM
link   
a reply to: PioneerFigureSkating

That is just the public face.
Person of Interest was soft disclosure

In any case there's no escaping the algorithm.
Algorithm knows all.
Algorithm sees all.

posted on Aug, 8 2019 @ 09:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: PilSungMtnMan
Abortions = 850,000 dead
Mass shootings = 131 dead

Yeah, guns.

Thanks for pointing out that far more INNOCENTS are murdered via abortions, than by mass shootings.

posted on Aug, 8 2019 @ 09:17 PM
link   
a reply to: dashen

Elon Musk was a day late and a dollar short with his warnings about AI. Lol. We already crossed that threshold and blew it out of the water.

posted on Aug, 8 2019 @ 09:20 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

I feel more can be done on the gun ownership side without violating 2nd Amend along with hardening soft targets but while horrific, it pales in comparison to killing humans who didn’t have the choice or opportunity to self arm.

posted on Aug, 8 2019 @ 09:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: PioneerFigureSkating
a reply to: dashen

Elon Musk was a day late and a dollar short with his warnings about AI. Lol. We already crossed that threshold and blew it out of the water.

Absolutely! 👍

new topics

top topics

<< 126  127  128    130  131  132 >>

join