It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -§19§-

page: 121
<< 118  119  120    122  123  124 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 7 2019 @ 11:16 PM
link   

For those who have missed this.......

TO BE READ and FOLLOWED BY ALL:

After a long conversation and consensus among Staff including Mods, Super Mods, Admins and Owners, we are posting the following reminders:

• We don't want to shut the thread down or stifle debate.
  • The T&C must be followed by everyone.
  • PIZZAGATE, walnut sauce and any other type of PEDOPHILIA talk will not be tolerated. Those topics belong in RATS.
  • No Political Trolling.....either in words or images.
  • Forum gangs or the illusion of a special group will not be tolerated.
    That includes "Q'ult" and Q team and similar references!!!
  • External material must be sourced.
    Please see the DMCA policy page
  • Members are always responsible for their own posts.

• STAY ON TOPIC!!!!!!!!! Quit the BICKERING!!!!!!!!

• Members who repeatedly disregard the T&C may face temporary posting bans or permanent banning.

You are responsible for your own posts.

and, as always:

Do NOT reply to this post!!

• posted on Aug, 7 2019 @ 11:16 PM
    link   
    Continuing from my last post.

Notice with the doors shut the man in the box no longer has the sun's rays falling upon the box, that is the missing ray.

On the right, the blue man is completely covered ... ceases to exist until the doors are opened.

Only three subjects do not change with the doors. The cross in a circle, the left hand angel and the cock crowing.

Lots of occult meanings for someone that can decipher the sickos.

P

posted on Aug, 7 2019 @ 11:30 PM
    link   
    a reply to: crankyoldman

cranky, you won't believe what post the time on that POTUS tweet about Joaquin Castro points to!

Tweet time 5:23

Q523:

Q !UW.yye1fxo No.11 📁
    Jan 13 2018 22:36:29 (EST)
    CHECKMATE.
    Q

...and the CAPS Only gives:
    IJCJKJ = 53 = "End Day" in simple gematria

Q53:

Anonymous ID: zGyR4tyi No.147646189 📁
    Nov 2 2017 13:36:25 (EST)
    List out all who have foundations.
    Why is this relevant?
    How can donations be used personally?
    Analyze the filings.
    Who is charged w/ overseeing this?
    IRS?
    Corrupt?
    Politically motivated?
    The level of corruption in our country (and most others) is so severe there is ONLY ONE WAY.
    Alice & Wonderland.

posted on Aug, 7 2019 @ 11:32 PM
    link   
    a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

That is some serious photoshop work! I believe this is the Shrine to Tanit.

Tanit was a Punic and Phoenician goddess, the chief deity of Carthage alongside her consort Baal-Hamon.

Which also has origins in child sacrifice.

en.wikipedia.org...

www.ancient-origins.net...

posted on Aug, 7 2019 @ 11:34 PM
    link   

originally posted by: carewemust
    Federal Judge Reggie Walton is calling A.G. Barr a LIAR.

lawandcrime.com...

Is there anything Walton can do to punish the Attorney General?

A whole lot of sealed indictments opening any time soon? Some people are shaking in high places or they welcome their own demise for some reason.

posted on Aug, 7 2019 @ 11:38 PM
    link   
    a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Be cautious when speaking of Carthage.

The Cabal have their origins within the Church State and thus the Roman Empire.

The history of Carthage is possibly total BS as stories were created and told to the people of Rome to turn them against Carthage in preparation for the eventual successful destruction of the Carthage society.

History is always written by the victors.

Same playbook as is used today. Blame others for the sins you revel in.

Dems playbook 101.

P

posted on Aug, 7 2019 @ 11:39 PM
    link   
    a reply to: pheonix358

The wings on the right angel become the wings of an owl/Moloch... with the moon forming it's head and ears?

I hadn't noticed the black Christmas tree - good catch.

The head on the ladder I think is John the Baptist... and the bottom half of the broom looks like a hand with forefinger outstretched. John the Baptist is trapped/caged by the sun?

posted on Aug, 7 2019 @ 11:39 PM
    link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
    a reply to: PioneerFigureSkating

I sure hope you're right PFS, the thought of being able to IGNORE the power-deprived cabal, sounds much better more positive than the worrying methods that came to my mind.

Perhaps we should go from Homo Sapiens to Homo Veritas Sapientis and thence to Homo Christos? Truth Knowing Humans...

Well, I do believe we are moving into an age of truth. And I believe that was inevitable since the day the internet was created. There is no other way to proceed. Deceit is unsustainable. War in perpetuity is unsustainable (ergo, Q).

I just don't see any other way. The end game MUST be a radical paradigm shift. I mean, how else do we proceed?? Think of all the people who have been coerced into doing bad things. Think of all the people who have done bad things not necessarily because they have been manipulated, but because they were unfortunate enough to have a poor upbringing.

If Q wants to fix all of this, all of the bad stuff has to be stamped out. All of it. Otherwise you are simply kicking the can down the road. Supposedly these folks are doing something never even attempted before in all of human history. And this is "bigger than we can possibly imagine." Well, I've got a pretty good imagination. So I'm guessing this thing is pretty darn big. Lol.

So either 1) damn near everyone we know is about to get thrown in jail, or 2) they have a plan to force us to evolve beyond the current construct of society itself.

I don't see any other way forward.

posted on Aug, 7 2019 @ 11:46 PM
    link   

Also, Prez's latest Twitter misspelling. "Amazing!o"

Alejandro. Alejandro Toledo. That's how I saw that at first glance.
    edit on 7-8-2019 by PioneerFigureSkating because: Poor choice of words

posted on Aug, 7 2019 @ 11:54 PM
    link   

originally posted by: SKEPTEK

I am hearing some major Q stuff coming soon. As major as it comes. #TrustThePlan

twitter.com...

Yeah and popcorn sales have been off the charts. That horse has been beaten to road kill for Christ's sake. Time to spit out specifics or choke 'em back down. Boring and an eventual lucky hit isn't going to raise anyone to insider status. ( Not that this individual claimed any, just passing on what's been prevelent Qanon type chatter for months....and months.)
    Nothing wrong with "beats the sh*t outa me, but they seem to be getting their ducks in a row....aside from a pathetic ball drop in Stroker, McCabe, Brennan and the obvious clowns that should be blindfolded against a wall.)
    Soon it will take some serious PR savy just for Q to keep what it had in the way of followers....much less worry about dispensing red pills.
    I'll keep reading and hoping, but over enthusiasm and band wagons never sat well with me. And letting the feebes slide pissed me off.

posted on Aug, 8 2019 @ 12:04 AM
    link   
    a reply to: pheonix358

phoenix358, notice also that the central figure/Christmas tree has wings! But they are lifeless and draped over the gable timbers/pyramid.

Also the little black figure on the rafters within the pyramid has his head blanked out by yellow arrow but his groin pointed to by red arrow.

I can also make out NXIVM in green below:

Bigger pic:

posted on Aug, 8 2019 @ 12:09 AM
    link   

DJT tweet

Book was published: October 26, 2005

Dog

amazed (this time correctly?)

My time stamp reads 9:20 = 11. A lot of 11's in the last few hours.

posted on Aug, 8 2019 @ 12:18 AM
    link   

cranky, could be something - could be nothing...

CAPS Only on the first part of the tweet about Tim O'Brien gives:

JTOBINOTHINGFSLBWTSSBTV = 307 =...

Emmanuel jean Michel frederick macron... 170 searches

posted on Aug, 8 2019 @ 12:20 AM
    link   

I remember when Obama was first elected and the MSM tried to tell us that not only is he the coolest president ever, but that he was even funny to boot. This is why, supposedly, he would go on late night television to talk to folks. Because he was hip, and funny, and therefore he was good for television. Yadda yadda yadda.

Man, that guy couldn't hold a candle to Prez Trump in regards to comedy.

"World Class Loser". Lol

posted on Aug, 8 2019 @ 12:39 AM
    link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Excerpted from: www.businessinsider.com...

The owner of 8chan, the online message board that's been repeatedly linked to mass shootings, was summoned to appear before the House Committee on Homeland Security, but even the Representatives who made the request on Tuesday seem wary that he'll show.

That's because little is known about Jim Watkins, 8chan's owner, including — it appears — his physical mailing address.

"Please provide the Committee with current physical contact information for you or your authorized representative in the United States so that you can receive communication from the Committee," the House letter read.

Watkins, a US Army veteran, is said to have relocated his family in 2004 to the Philippines, where he reportedly lives today — raising pigs and running various websites, including an audiobook company and, 8chan.

"Repeatedly linked to mass shootings" is a LIE isn't it? The article's photo of Jim Watkins appears to be intent on making him look like an unsavory character.

TRUTH: Twitter and Facebook Have been linked to multiple mass shootings and individual shootings. A proven FACT.

JIM WATKINS, the owner of 8-channel is on his way to the U.S.. He will (most likely) testify to a Congressional panel.

BOSTON (AP) — The owner of the online message board 8chan says he's headed shortly to the United States, where lawmakers want to question him on his site's use as a megaphone by violent white supremacists.

Jim Watkins, a U.S. Army veteran who lives in the Philippines, did not specifically say he would testify, but he tweeted portions of an email he said he had sent Tuesday to House Homeland Security Committee leaders expressing willingness to speak by phone. The committee wants him to testify on what he has done to prevent the site from being used by extremists.

8chan was effectively knocked offline Monday after two companies cut off vital technical services in response to word that the gunman who killed 22 people at an El Paso, Texas, Walmart on Saturday posted a racist anti-Latino "manifesto" to 8chan just before the murders.

8chan was already well-known for trafficking in anonymous hate speech and incitement of hate crimes. Gunmen who committed similar massacres earlier this year at two New Zealand mosques and a Poway, California, synagogue also posted there.

In a video he released on Tuesday, Watkins said 8chan was fully cooperating with law enforcement.
    Source: www.military.com...

posted on Aug, 8 2019 @ 12:40 AM
    link   
    I have a theory that Wexner and Epstein knew each other (as agents) and strategized their trafficking/blackmail scheme before Wexner took over Victoria's Secret and before they purchased the properties in NY. because that was part of the plan. Maybe G. Maxwell was in on it, too

posted on Aug, 8 2019 @ 12:43 AM
    link   

Well, I do believe we are moving into an age of truth.

Imagine a society where politicians that lie to We The People get 10 to life behind bars.

That would change things and it is not difficult to put that in the Constitution.

Imagine if the requirement for truth was extended to business and civil service.

Truth will set us free.

Freedom of speech must not and was never intended to be used as a freedom to lie. That is just sick which is where we are right now.

P

posted on Aug, 8 2019 @ 12:44 AM
    link   
    a reply to: PilSungMtnMan

Pretty much an ideal opportunity to change the narrative.

In the style of a magician; when the audience is watching one hand....

posted on Aug, 8 2019 @ 12:46 AM
    link   
    a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

phoenix358, notice also that the central figure/Christmas tree has wings! But they are lifeless and draped over the gable timbers/pyramid.

Fallen Angel!

It is time to send them all to the pit for a thousand years.

P

posted on Aug, 8 2019 @ 12:46 AM
    link   
    Humpty Dumpty Institute Board of Directors:

thehdi.org...

I feel like Maya Rockeymoore Cumming's charity ties into this, somehow
    edit on 8-8-2019 by cherokeetroy because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 118  119  120    122  123  124 >>

join