It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -§19§-

page: 120
<< 117  118  119    121  122  123 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 7 2019 @ 08:17 PM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy

More from this article:

When reached for comment about how he came to be involved with the the Humpty Dumpty Institute, Epstein told The Daily Caller, “You guys ask the most stupid questions. I can’t imagine how you make a living,” before immediately hanging up.

First purchased by Mark in the early 1990s after receiving a tip from Les Wexner (who Jeffrey Epstein’s investment firm listed as its only public client), many of the units have been tied to Jeffrey Epstein’s associates. Maritza Vasquez, who worked as a bookkeeper from 2003 to 2006 for a modeling agency Jeffrey Epstein invested $1,000,000 in, told federal investigators during a deposition many underage girls were housed at 301 East 66th Street.

Jeffrey Epstein’s attorney, Darren Indyke, used the building as his primary office address, according to court registration files. Companies owned by two of Jeffrey Epstein’s co-conspirators, Sarah Kellen and Nadia Marcinkova, also listed their business addresses as 301 East 66th

amp.dailycaller.com...

I think they're onto something, here. This requires more digging
edit on 7-8-2019 by cherokeetroy because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2019 @ 08:37 PM
link   

I found a thread on Maritza Vasquez, Epstein's bookkeeper for his modeling agency and manager of his 'model apartments ' where he housed the girls

Maritza Vasquez worked for Karin Models in Miami as a bookkeeper from 1998-2003 & from 2003-08 after Jean-Luc Brunel dissolved it and opened MC2 when Epstein began funding it and model apartments 
threadreaderapp.com...

Jeffrey Epstein scandal linked to posh apartments frequented by models, ex-prime minister: Report

An explosive new report in the Jeffrey Epstein case is putting the spotlight on another Manhattan residence apparently frequented by alleged underage models and former Israeli Prime Minister Ehud Barak.

In a 2010 deposition, former Epstein bookkeeper Maritza Vasquez explained that “I know that the models were staying in different apartments belonging to Jeffrey Epstein. There is not only one girl … not only one apartment. And they were put in between four girls per apartment.”

www.foxbusiness.com...

posted on Aug, 7 2019 @ 09:08 PM
link   

I am hearing some major Q stuff coming soon. As major as it comes. #TrustThePlan

twitter.com...

posted on Aug, 7 2019 @ 09:10 PM
link   
Inside the Victoria’s Secret pipeline to Jeffrey Epstein

month after arriving in Manhattan, her booker gave her an Upper East Side address and told her he had set up a meeting with the man who would be able to get her a gig modeling for the Victoria’s Secret catalog.

“He told me this is one of the most important people in modeling,” Tai told The Post. “He said that this man is in charge of Victoria’s Secret and he’s going to change your life.”

Jeffrey Epstein did end up changing Tai’s life — but not in the way she expected, she said.

Tai said she was greeted by a woman with “short black hair” who showed her into Epstein’s office. She doesn’t remember the woman’s name, although when The Post showed her a photograph of Ghislaine Maxwell, Epstein’s gal pal, she confirmed that she looked like the same woman who met her at Epstein’s mansion.

Another Manhattan model entrepreneur told The Post that Maxwell was a constant fixture at Victoria’s Secret events.

“They were always these really trashy shows full of rich men in the audience,” he said. “Ghislaine acted as the kind of Nazi guard, telling everyone where they were sitting in the audience and that she had new ‘pop tarts,’ which is what she called the young models.”

nypost.com...

posted on Aug, 7 2019 @ 09:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: SKEPTEK

I am hearing some major Q stuff coming soon. As major as it comes. #TrustThePlan

twitter.com...

Interesting!

posted on Aug, 7 2019 @ 09:24 PM
link   

The White House is drafting an executive order that would address alleged anti-conservative bias by social media companies

twitter.com...

posted on Aug, 7 2019 @ 09:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Quadrivium

What, the leftist heat getting too hot for ya.

Joking aside I used to think about this often and wondered "what if" but the leftists proven that line of thought to be false. They've all lost there minds and I'm convinced leftism is form of mental illness.

Domestic terrorism law cited as “Domestic Terrorism Prevention Act of 2019” has only been introduced. It's an Act not a law to strengthen the federal government’s response to threats.
It's targeted at White supremacists and other far-right-wing extremists like some of the militia groups, including to combat White supremacist and neo-Nazi infiltration of the military. There is no mention of any conspiracy oriented people or groups, nor Antifa specifically. Laws of punishment are not part of this Act.

Domestic Terrorism is defined in section 2331 of title 18 code.

Last I heard Freedom of Speech has not been revoked, yet.

"What achieved success was the very chaos that the Internet is. The strength of the Internet is chaos. Just as the strength of the Internet is chaos, so that strength of our liberty depends upon the chaos and cacophony of the unfettered speech the First Amendment protects."
[Rowland, Diane (2005). Information Technology Law. Routledge-Cavendish. pp. 463–65.]

Red Flag Laws are just another trick to confiscate our guns.
Anyone actually mentally insane or evil enough to commit a mass shooting will just have hidden caches of guns & ammo. In some states I can buy guns out of a gun sellers car trunk in a Walmart parking lot. The Parkland shooter was visited by deputies 39 times. System will be abused in every way imaginable. The west coast, Nevada, FL, Illinois, NY and several other states already have Red Flag Laws in place.

Not sure what you're asking here on embassy... The Jerusalem Embassy Act, passed in 1995, requires the U.S. Embassy to be moved from Tel Aviv to Jerusalem. The past few decades bureaucrats in the State Dept and the pundits from around the world had blocked the move to Jerusalem, threatening violence would occur. Nothing happened.

Look at the Trump rallies & many Q supporters. There's just too many of us to round-up and ship off to FEMA camps. 😎

Given the fevor pitch rate of the leftists the hell on earth scenario might likely happen before Trump's 2nd term but I won't be part of the round-up.

posted on Aug, 7 2019 @ 09:26 PM
link   
Codemonkey:

8chan is still down. Our machines were ddosed one-by-one. We are now working on building [strong defense] and mitigations.

twitter.com...

posted on Aug, 7 2019 @ 09:34 PM
link   
a reply to: SKEPTEK

Hmm, I've seen this guy the past week tweetin all over the place asking questions about Q. He even posted on Fakechan (Unofficial 8chan) yesterday. He didn't come across as trolling.

Who is this guy? What's his angle?

posted on Aug, 7 2019 @ 09:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: cherokeetroy
Codemonkey:

8chan is still down. Our machines were ddosed one-by-one. We are now working on building [strong defense] and mitigations.

twitter.com...

More love and support for CM and the crew trying to fix this. It has to be a full on nightmare for them given the madness surrounding it all. ...Shields up for them one and all as one.

posted on Aug, 7 2019 @ 09:35 PM
link   

@CodeMonkeyZ

8chan is the first platform to be de-platformed. We are working hard to make sure that doesn't happen again after we come back online.
7:23 PM - 7 Aug 2019
twitter.com...

posted on Aug, 7 2019 @ 09:40 PM
link   

DJT tweet

Those 20 "candidates" were all sent out to commit varying forms of Political Suicide. Each in a unique way to reveal another aspect of their Control System.

No other explanation for the monumental stupidity taking place.

posted on Aug, 7 2019 @ 09:41 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

From what I understand he is a radio personality that was one of Trump's biggest supporters before the election in 2016.

He has gained a pretty sizable following.

posted on Aug, 7 2019 @ 09:56 PM
link   
Dated Aug 7...a sign that victims are feeling safe enough to come forward without the fear of being harassed (or murdered)?

Models Sign Open Letter Urging Victoria’s Secret to Take a Stand Against Sexual Harassment and Assault

In an open letter written by the Model Alliance and addressed to Victoria's Secret CEO John Mehas, current and former runway stars call on the company to take a role in remedying sexual harassment, citing "numerous allegations of sexual assault, alleged rape, and sex trafficking of models and aspiring models," as several photographers associated with the company have been accused of misconduct, plus the links between various L Brands executives — including company head Leslie Wexner — and convicted sex offender and former financier Jeffrey Epstein. (Sara Ziff, the founder of Model Alliance, has written about Epstein in the past.)

www.allure.com... sCkj9SDh9S1GxSWKxXysuw6Q69jdF7G0ZFiAnOm7DQruQug

What Modeling Taught Me About Jeffrey Epstein

In 2015, alleged Epstein victim Virginia Giuffre said in court filings that Epstein, MC2 modeling agency founder Jean Luc Brunel, and their associates “deliberately engaged in a pattern of racketeering that involved luring minor children through MC2, mostly girls under the age of 17, to engage in sexual play for money.”

www.thecut.com...

posted on Aug, 7 2019 @ 10:00 PM
link   
The hunters become the hunted.

US Attorney Shores
‏Verified account @USAttyShores

Today I announced the results of Operation Independence Day, a 30 day multi-jurisdictional initiative targeting online child predators & sex traffickers. The @USAO_NDOK indicted 9 defendants and the Tulsa County DA charged 10. If you prey on our children, we are coming for you.

twitter.com...

posted on Aug, 7 2019 @ 10:34 PM
link   
a reply to: pheonix358

phoenix, I owe you a pint, even though it caused me a few hours hard labour... shutting the doors on the Gloria Vanderbilt carving above the bed; from Q1894 paid off!

See below how the angels wings on the right turn into Moloch, and the group of 3 reptilians top right reduce to 2/ Also, arrows point at the 5 and 4 dice adding to 9:

Original:

Doors Wide Shut (and Blue screened for clarity):

Larger image:

edit on 7-8-2019 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2019 @ 10:57 PM
link   
a reply to: PioneerFigureSkating

Sovereignty -- self -governance, self-determination. We have a lot of layers to dissolve in order to step back into our full power and authority but once we do, no one will ever take it from us, again

posted on Aug, 7 2019 @ 10:58 PM
link   
a reply to: PioneerFigureSkating

I sure hope you're right PFS, the thought of being able to IGNORE the power-deprived cabal, sounds much better more positive than the worrying methods that came to my mind.

Perhaps we should go from Homo Sapiens to Homo Veritas Sapientis and thence to Homo Christos? Truth Knowing Humans...

posted on Aug, 7 2019 @ 10:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Quadrivium

The only thing I would ask is how do you want it to be

posted on Aug, 7 2019 @ 11:00 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Thank you! Excellent work!

What do you make of the wings on the right Angel now?

I have seen that elsewhere ... almost comes across as the hammer and sickle ... but ... where have I seen it?

Without the central face, we no longer have a person in the center, we have a Christmas Tree???

So much of the symbolism changes when one opens the doors.

A hidden world in plain sight.

Hmm

P

top topics

<< 117  118  119    121  122  123 >>

join