It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

the beast of the land and the beast of the sea....

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 1 2019 @ 06:24 AM
link   
a reply to: VoltronForce

Thank you i will have a deeper look into these two concepts, only heard of the Leviathan in the books from robert anton wilson.

A quick search brought up "Ziz" as another player along behemoth and Leviathan! who or what might that be and why does the bible not mention him?

Sincerely No Clue

posted on Aug, 1 2019 @ 06:51 AM
link   

a reply to: VoltronForce

those two creatures were symbolic …. the Behemoth and Leviathan of Land and Sea respectively

had to do with the World of Chaos (prehistoric dinosaur and sea-monster life forms) which existed before the Genesis Process re-created the modern Earth for humans/plant/animal kingdoms to flourish and the circadian rhythm was established
edit on st31156466057001562019 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2019 @ 07:13 AM
link   
a reply to: St Udio

What's the circadian rhythm?
Who established it?

Sincerely No Clue

posted on Aug, 1 2019 @ 05:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: NoClue
What's the circadian rhythm?
Who established it?
Sincerely No Clue

here's a 2:21 youtube with Snap~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ www.youtube.com...

hope it helps explain circadian rhythm

posted on Aug, 3 2019 @ 01:54 PM
link   

Ok so light and darkness, defines the circadian rhythm?
I haven't seen this applied to universal scales, in the video.

Are you saying someone is sleepy?
Me?You?We?
The earth?
The sun?
The Galaxy?
The Universe?

Vibrations, described through wave patterns are just a 2d view observed by an lateral observer, it's not the full picture.

Cicles can be influenced by many things.
But mainly by sheer will power there is no other way to explain the many nights I crashed

What's your story?

Sincerely No Clue

posted on Nov, 26 2019 @ 06:54 AM
link   
a reply to: NoClue

Supreme Beast of Rev 13 ... from sea ... a Gentile
Subordinate Beast of Rev 13 ..from land ... a Jew

posted on Nov, 27 2019 @ 11:03 PM
link   
Take a Look at This

(billy meier)

Beast of the Sea in Revelation is Humanities Natural State God does not judge them, no value only natural sin

Beast of the Land like a Lamb, is what happens when the "son of man" takes a wife. (only). Its not much but that is what you have a ufo, some strength, but not much. Not a very big UFO, either. (then your a slave not a free man, i say that because, your being used as payment for sin in some capacity, this earth is reacting, their sin is between them and god).

(1897 Cow Abduction)

Revelation 11 talks about 42 Months, and a "son of man", think 42 years. God apparently rewards him mercy regardless of the "wife issue", its not important. He is not killed by "consensual love" (lots of male rape gospels going around from those genetic lines, that is their snare), he is killed by God revealing truth, and bestowing mercy.

If that is not the case then, this is also good. Ofcourse this issue will be resolved by the end of this month.

Edward Leedskalnin, ZERO evidence that he took a wife or wives, only evidence that a comet slammed into the earth in siberia .......... there was some temporary darkening of the sun (maybe due to a wife, probably not) .............. evidence of space ships during his time.

The rest of blanks we will fill in today. Even if "wives" are a (lesser position), I can tell you easily that position has no value, because the "son of man" us being used as payment for sin more than simple (suicide), uncleanness of man for whatever reasons. .................. God responds and the position is no longer important, then that means, "wives" maybe valuable for other reasons. Not in the issue of paying for sin with man, or wresting with god over sin, that is all unclean and worthless. But in being faithful as an expression of love for god, not as a weapon. (thats about it).

(too many variables) (sure God has spoken to Moses directly i'm sure, but if God illustrated that he only intends to respond to moses, not to this earth or with any sign) (then does this or that really matter, he'll have to tend to things, and decide what is best in penetration of this earth and its sin with god mercies or etc.) (edward leedskalnin's dealings were entirely "cooperate", i don't think we need to do that forever, but I think there may be validity in that for a few years maybe less)

(north korean war may begin this month or soon after, that hows to think, not to completely remove that, sin mankind has to go though its motions for effectiveness, if that is the situation in view. authority and power and mercy is not payment for sin, its the revealing hope and conviction)

(think King in the Line of Judah, son of man under joseph ........... that can happen at any moment, better to solicit god ............ god is solicited and answered that is the right way, in god's footsteps, not taking charge, like those unclean genetic lines, to those ends ............. they die by god's angels, for now not from anything else. easier when cut spiritually first, to get rid of them)

(so there's a season to just play "flesh and blood", there is no value in that, and there is a season to come out of that.)
(i haven't denied god at all, what I said was, humanity has to wrestle with its own sin, there is no point of discernment yet, and based on reactions and so forth, conclusions can be made
)

EDIT

(The Word "Beast" can be replaced in the revelation book, with the word "mercy", or "no mercy") (Humanity has no mercy because it is unclean, dead flesh and so forth .......... God therefore looks at an individual, best answer to that, things will become clearer in its season, even if that is only a few days, i mean weeks to the end of this year.)
edit on 27-11-2019 by osciline because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join