It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -8teen-

page: 204
<< 201  202  203    205  206  207 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 10 2019 @ 02:19 PM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

your brain did that ..... Not "Q's" post - more linking it to Dems is my take

To each his own .... BTW ... You failed (and I mean that in the nicest sense of the word)

edit on 7102019 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 10 2019 @ 02:20 PM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe

Agreed PJ. At least 2 of those babies appear to have been capable of life outside the womb.

Absolutely heartbreaking.

posted on Jul, 10 2019 @ 02:22 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Has anyone researched 'loosh'?
ascensionglossary.com...

If you research the Yulin dog meat festival in China, you can see how how torturing the dogs before killing and eating them is part of the ritual. They say it makes the meat taste better.

Much like the idea that flooding the body with adrenalin (through torture) turns the blood into an addictive, psychoactive elixer more powerful than heroin or any other drug on the market

posted on Jul, 10 2019 @ 02:24 PM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder
No, it is in the drop. They just used a heart string pulling pic they found on the web to get you guys to kneejerk.
(Planned Parenthood is GOOD)_narrative

There was a time when Q claimed that they only used original pics. That is why everyone thought the AF1 and other pics were taken by Q or taken through people's phones without them knowing it but the truth is that Q just showed that they just take pics off of the web.

Keep trusting the plan if you want.

posted on Jul, 10 2019 @ 02:26 PM
link   

Seems to me the pic is being used to show the horror of abortion. Q didnt try to tie it to PP, the post is a semi-lengthy post regarding abortion and the selling of fetuses for nefarious purposes. Now, had Q used this pic in relation to post 3408 you might be onto something there. I dont think anybody here is under the impression that the Q team took this photo themselves.

Stop coming in here and dropping your opinion on things like they are facts and are indisputable.
edit on 10-7-2019 by PokeyJoe because: (no reason given)

edit on 10-7-2019 by PokeyJoe because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 10 2019 @ 02:27 PM
link   

Just sayin'...you said the pic originated from Veitnam so that guy is burying fetuses in a country with the highest abortion rate.

posted on Jul, 10 2019 @ 02:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Strate8

Sanitised picture from Q3405:

I've circled in yellow areas of interest.

posted on Jul, 10 2019 @ 02:29 PM
link   

Guess you didn't read the drop either. The fact is that it is an old pic from vietnam. Can you dispute that?

posted on Jul, 10 2019 @ 02:30 PM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy

And I said, yeah so?

What does it have to do with the US or PP? What does it have to do with the price of a fetus when the story was about burying them?

posted on Jul, 10 2019 @ 02:33 PM
link   

Which drop was it where Q said that they would only ever post original pics? Just to help me refresh my memory, I can't remember it now.

posted on Jul, 10 2019 @ 02:34 PM
link   

No I dont dispute that, i dont think anyone is disputing that. Like I said, I dont think anyone here is trying to claim that this is an original pic that Q actually took themselves.

posted on Jul, 10 2019 @ 02:35 PM
link   

I think the missing part of that entry on loosh is that you/we are the loosh addicts and that is why we choose to reincarnate.

I suggest you take a look at Robert Monroe's books.

posted on Jul, 10 2019 @ 02:36 PM
link   

Ok well Q didn't specifically say what the guy in the pic is doing or who he is or where he's from but if he's using this pic from Veitnam, I'm guessing he's pointing to the high rate of abortions in that country and what would be the future of this country if the democrats get their way

posted on Jul, 10 2019 @ 02:37 PM
link   
a reply to: dashen

The Epstein island temple door almost looks a bit like a face, don't you think.? A face from which blue rays seem to be emanating. A bit like this, maybe?

posted on Jul, 10 2019 @ 02:38 PM
link   

Honestly, I think it is just the simple fact that this is how aborted babies are treated in some places. Actually, this is probably pretty tame compared to some of the stuff that goes on.

posted on Jul, 10 2019 @ 02:39 PM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

Every single picture posted is ORIGINAL.
Pulled/Wiped or Taken.
Think about what that means.
Q

Of course the defense is that he was just talking about that particular set.

Either way, that drop used an old pic to get people riled up and there is nothing to decode in it.

posted on Jul, 10 2019 @ 02:39 PM
link   

Then why say that I am posting opinions as if they were facts?

posted on Jul, 10 2019 @ 02:40 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Sat images of Little Saint Johns shows what looks like a cleared underwater channel (cleared of coral/rocks) leading into the base of the cliff below the temple.
edit on 10-7-2019 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 10 2019 @ 02:42 PM
link   

I agree that we're addicts to some extent, we have have to eat to live but the intention behind the action is everything. idk about the 'choice ' to reincarnate when it's through deception. that's up for debate

posted on Jul, 10 2019 @ 02:43 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Thanks for that link cranky... good info. How can Saraah Latham have worked in so many roles for both US and UK... is she a BRIDGE?

<< 201  202  203    205  206  207 >>

join