It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I am so sick and tired of. . . . . . .

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+7 more 
posted on May, 13 2019 @ 06:59 PM
link   
. . . . . Tight disco pants.

And crappy songs on the radio. Don't people know how to do music any more?

And what's this crap about everyone wearing knit caps in the summer? Are you an idiot? IT GETS HOT!

And skinny jeans, I mean, if I really wanted to know if you were circumcised or not, I'd ask. You don't have to show the world.

And why can't I just buy jello any more? Why is "diet this" or "low fat that"???

I just want some effing jello, BRAH!

And who is teachiong people how to drive any more? Is it a team of brain-dead monkeys?

BECAUSE THAT'S HOW YOU ARE DRIVING. LIKE A BUNCH OF BRAIN DEAD MONKEYS!

posted on May, 13 2019 @ 07:05 PM
link   
😆

posted on May, 13 2019 @ 07:05 PM
link   
Obligatory "Get off my Lawn!!"

Respectfully,
~meathead

posted on May, 13 2019 @ 07:06 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Skinny jeans on fat people...

Man buns...

Feminists....

Point nine cents at the fricken gas station...

posted on May, 13 2019 @ 07:11 PM
link   

Cant say I was ever a big fan of jello, but I can get behind the rest of your sentiment.

Ill take AND be healthier for it...full fatty goodness with all my food choices.

Driving? Everyone born after 1979 got their license off the back of a cereal box.

posted on May, 13 2019 @ 07:27 PM
link   

Part of me, even as a millennial wants to feel bad for you. These things irritate even I.

But then I remember you by choice, live in Portland. I have to wonder, this guy either is super convicted yet open minded.... Or he just likes to surround himself by things that further solidify his beliefs. Probably somewhere in the middle.

You need to go to the VA mountains or Texas man.

edit on 13-5-2019 by CriticalStinker because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2019 @ 07:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

And who is teachiong people how to drive any more? Is it a team of brain-dead monkeys?

Your lawmakers, in their infinite wisdom, have prevented Oregon drivers from pumping their own gas since gas was invented. The reason: They might hurt themselves. I was in a gas station in Centralia off I-5. There was this lady there in a panic. She rushed over to me and said, "How do I put gas in my car?" I said, "Read the directions on the pump, ma'am." Because, you know, they are a little different sometimes. "She replied, "I don't know how. I'm from Oregon!"

There you have it, DB. At least it wasn't a Tesla. I have to drive through Oregon in a week or so. I'm scared. I hate Portland. It's worse than Seattle. Well, not worse, equally bad. I hate Seattle, too--especially with a clutch. I think I will detour through Idaho. The speed limit is faster.
edit on 5/13/2019 by schuyler because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2019 @ 07:30 PM
link   
PEOPLE!, they SUCK!.. and, they're EVERYWHERE!

posted on May, 13 2019 @ 07:34 PM
link   

I agree with the driving thing, haven't people heard of a magical contraption called an indicator?

I have no objection to disco pants, but I do take objection to young girls wearing Ramones shirts, hell they all died before they were born. If you asked them what their favourite Ramones song is all you will hear is crickets.

And there's the kids with their Nirvana shirts, you ask them who Kurt Cobain was the answer could be anything from 'yeah that's the guy who invented Microsoft' to 'thats that Racist dude on Twitter.'

edit on 13-5-2019 by Thecakeisalie because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2019 @ 07:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
. . . . . Tight disco pants.

And crappy songs on the radio. Don't people know how to do music any more?

And what's this crap about everyone wearing knit caps in the summer? Are you an idiot? IT GETS HOT!

And skinny jeans, I mean, if I really wanted to know if you were circumcised or not, I'd ask. You don't have to show the world.

And why can't I just buy jello any more? Why is "diet this" or "low fat that"???

I just want some effing jello, BRAH!

Get off my lawn DB!

posted on May, 13 2019 @ 07:45 PM
link   

Ban it all.

posted on May, 13 2019 @ 07:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Liquesence

Ban it all.

He can't, because of his devotion to "Freedom of Depression" or whatever thing he's got going.

I however would have no issue with banning of tight disco pants.

For the children, of course.

posted on May, 13 2019 @ 07:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Bluntone22

I agree. What do you think happens with the remaining one tenth of a cent?

I have always considered it a theft on the same grand scale as the federal reserve and nobody ever says anything about it.

posted on May, 13 2019 @ 08:05 PM
link   
Sounds like somebody need a dose of Alex Jones's Strawberry Paleo True Caveman Formula.

www.infowars.com...

edit on 13-5-2019 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2019 @ 08:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Thecakeisalie

Don't you know? Retro tees are the "thing" now. I can buy '70s rock band tees for my 8-year-old although I'm not sure why I'd want him walking around rocking Pink Floyd or Led Zeppelin tees when he has not clue who those bands are ... the closest he gets is knowing the "Viking Song" (Immigrant Song) that plays when Thor goes all god of thunder in Ragnarok, but he has no idea that's Zep or anything else about it.

posted on May, 13 2019 @ 08:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: Thecakeisalie

Don't you know? Retro tees are the "thing" now. I can buy '70s rock band tees for my 8-year-old although I'm not sure why I'd want him walking around rocking Pink Floyd or Led Zeppelin tees when he has not clue who those bands are ... the closest he gets is knowing the "Viking Song" (Immigrant Song) that plays when Thor goes all god of thunder in Ragnarok, but he has no idea that's Zep or anything else about it.

My son was in his early 20's about 8 years ago and was visiting. He was really excited to introduce me to an obscure band that his friends were listening too that were amazing!!!

The band was called Queen...

/facepalm

posted on May, 13 2019 @ 08:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Lumenari

Ah, now, he *does* know Queen. "We Will Rock You" is one of his first favorite songs, and he demanded to know the band name for that. It's on his playlist with "Gangnam Style," "Thunderstruck," and "I Will Survive" (yes, the Gloria Gaynor song) among others.

posted on May, 13 2019 @ 08:48 PM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker

You're a millenial????

posted on May, 13 2019 @ 08:57 PM
link   

But then I remember you by choice, live in Portland. I have to wonder, this guy either is super convicted yet open minded.... Or he just likes to surround himself by things that further solidify his beliefs. Probably somewhere in the middle. 

DB is the Conservative infiltrator.
He's a friggin' hero.

.......Or a bit more crazy than we originally thought.

( coin flip )

posted on May, 13 2019 @ 08:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: KansasGirl

You're a millenial????

Yes ma'am, I don't "identify" as a millennial, but genetically I am 😂

29 years young.

<<   2  3 >>

join