It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why is this darling of Jewish liberalism Aspergers girl Greta being spammed across the whole of MSM?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 25 2019 @ 11:32 AM
link   
a reply to: Malak777

Check out what the Rothschild Family are backing and making profit out of for the British Queen and themselves. It is terribly hypocritical. It is do as they say not what they do. They will close us all down and carry on doing what they do in the know that it just buys them extra time and resources to continue to destroy. They figure if they impoverish us all they can still carry on being the top floating step of the Pyramid and can do their thing because they have closed down everything else. I wish I was wrong, but I know I am right

For once I agree with you, it’s definitely a do as I say not do as I do with that lot. Biggest bunch of hypocrites there ever was.

posted on Apr, 25 2019 @ 11:36 AM
link   
they are just following pr0tocols lmfao

posted on Apr, 25 2019 @ 11:37 AM
link   

The only ones who can fix it are Putin, Trump, the Chinese Party, big business and big banking. It is THEY who need to change first. We do not need a 16 year old naive Asbergers girl to tell us. It is downright condescending and patronising.

The strikes are to get the big people's attention. They won't change unless forced to change.

I don't condone people using Greta, neither do I condone attempts to shame her into silence.

Greta is Greta!
May Greta do as Greta does!
May she speak as she will as long as she wills!

posted on Apr, 25 2019 @ 11:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: Malak777
a reply to: uncommitted

Read the thread. The point is there. It is you who are missing it.

Where did I say it is a Jewish plot? I did not say that. You are totally exxagerating and poisoning my words. Quote me instead of making it up for yourself.

It is not a Jewish plot. It is Jewish liberalism inventing a spokesperson who is a naive and vulnerable child. I want scientists, politicians and facts. I don't want this lameness of propaganda.

Do you realize they are going to make our living standards much worse? They will use cutey to achieve it rather than the big bad ugly politician. It stinks.

Did any of us vote for her to be our International policy maker? She is being used to subvert democracy via a cute little vulnerable face. It's horrible. It's a common tactic of liberals, easy to see through.

Not really, she isn't a policy maker, nor are the hundreds currently protesting in Europe and soon I'm sure in America. Your choice of words really calls you out, but if I was you, given what you say about your years of championing the issues of how mankind is affecting climate change, I would be glad that people are getting to hear the message and not give a damn about the messenger.

BTW, the common tactic appears to be your president dismissing all of the warnings as fake news, perhaps at some point that will be the epitaph for the world, albeit in a darkly ironic way.

posted on Apr, 25 2019 @ 11:50 AM
link   
Anyway, apart from the worrying badge "Jewish liberalism", the meaning of which the OP has been unable to explain. My question is why a young woman can cause so many people to start gushing so much hatred. Why does she make people so frightened and animated?

Do people fear her pigtails? Her age perhaps? Or perhaps she's a woman? - That's threatening for some men, but come on guys this is the 21st century. Or is it because she's campaigning around man-made climate change, which is something some people have decided ain't happening, even if the evidence says it is.

Sad people are unable to focus on her message, rather then the person.
edit on 25/4/2019 by paraphi because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2019 @ 11:52 AM
link   

It is Jewish liberalism inventing a spokesperson who is a naive and vulnerable child. I want scientists, politicians and facts. I don't want this lameness of propaganda.

She was not invented.

On 20 August 2018, Thunberg, who had just started ninth grade, decided to not attend school until the 2018 Sweden general election on 9 September after heat waves and wildfires in Sweden.[19] Her demands were that the Swedish government reduce carbon emissions in accordance with the Paris Agreement, and she protested by sitting outside the Riksdag every day during school hours with the sign Skolstrejk för klimatet (school strike for the climate).
en.wikipedia.org...

She did that.

Now people are writing and talking about her.

posted on Apr, 25 2019 @ 12:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: paraphi
Anyway, apart from the worrying badge "Jewish liberalism", the meaning of which the OP has been unable to explain. My question is why a young woman can cause so many people to start gushing so much hatred. Why does she make people so frightened and animated?

Do people fear her pigtails? Her age perhaps, or oehaps she's a woman? - That's threatening for some men, but come on guys this is the 21st century. Or is it because she's campaigning around man-made climate change, which is something some people have decided ain't happening, even if the evidence says it is.

Sad people are unable to focus on her message, rather then the person.

Really sad state of affairs isn't it, that message is so important and if it was coming from a 70 something year old male president I'm sure there would be some on here who would be claiming it as gospel.

posted on Apr, 25 2019 @ 12:03 PM
link   

Little girls are so cute:

www.ted.com...

posted on Apr, 25 2019 @ 12:04 PM
link   

Well then obviously neither of you f#^$$^* have a #gd&#&*$% clue how ###*^%*$^ Tourette's works.

posted on Apr, 25 2019 @ 12:06 PM
link   
a reply to: dfnj2015

RE: " Later on, I was diagnosed with Asperger syndrome, OCD and selective mutism"

So essentially she was diagnosed, "Liberal Democrat".

Even though I'm a liberal I know a good joke when I see one!

edit on 25-4-2019 by dfnj2015 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2019 @ 12:12 PM
link   

in germany the far-right-lunatics going crazy because of her. she is 16. she is fighting for something good. its called earth and its our home. you guys are pathetic.

posted on Apr, 25 2019 @ 12:20 PM
link   

www.uraniumcitizensinquiry.com...

By any reasonable standard of scientific proof ... there is no safe dose or dose-rate below whichdangers disappear. No threshold-dose. Serious, lethal effects from minimal radiation doses are not"hypothetical," "just theoretical," or "imaginary." They are real. Dr. John Gofman

Uranium mining is a crucial stage in the nuclear energy production chain. During the past years, globaldemand for uranium increased more strongly than the output of uranium mines. As a result, prices haverisen considerably. In turn, this is spurring new investments by mining companies in developing newuranium mines. To finance these investments, mining companies use the funds supplied by theirfinancial stakeholders: shareholders, banks, bondholders.Financial institutions involved in the financing of uranium mining companies, such as banks and assetmanagers, therefore play a crucial role in the further growth of the global nuclear energy sector.

en.wikipedia.org...

Baron Guy Édouard Alphonse Paul de Rothschild was a French banker and member of the .... In France, Rothschild developed the country's largest private uranium mining company, the Compagnie Française des Minerais d'Uranium. In 1961 ...

www.uraniumcitizensinquiry.com...

SummaryUranium mining is a crucial stage in the nuclear energy production chain. During the past years, globaldemand for uranium increased more strongly than the output of uranium mines. As a result, prices haverisen considerably. In turn, this is spurring new investments by mining companies in developing newuranium mines. To finance these investments, mining companies use the funds supplied by theirfinancial stakeholders: shareholders, banks, bondholders.Financial institutions involved in the financing of uranium mining companies, such as banks and assetmanagers, therefore play a crucial role in the further growth of the global nuclear energy sector. For this reason, World Information Service on Energy (WISE) commissioned Profundo to research theinvolvement of international financial institutions in the financing of the uranium mining sector. Inconsultation, a group of 14 uranium miners was selected, including the world's largest uranium miningcompanies and smaller players with activities in Kazakhstan. Together, these 14 companies accountfor more than 90% of the world's uranium production

www.ft.com...

en.wikipedia.org...

This is real.

I am clearly here saying to Jewish Liberalism:

Get your own house in order before you preach to us to take a huge plunge in our living standards. You take the plunge too, all of the investors. Nobody has voted for you. You are not democratically elected to be calling the shots in the West. You have constantly under"MINED" democracy. If we are going to do this thing we must do it humanely and not be hoodwinked into poverty while you just carry on exploiting. That is not Egalitarian. Neither is it truly liberal. You must change if you want us to. This battle will not go away. The more you shove the more they will shove back at you. These are more dangerous times for you than ever they will be for me. My life is miserable and poverty filled enough. I can't take any more cuts. You have destroyed many lives via your economic and business activity, and alienated the Western masses, forcing a huge backlash politically counter to your own interests. No amount of glossing over with propaganda will do. It has to be real democratically based effort - all of us together.

Okay, I must leave it at that. Not an enemy, just an angry friend who is tired of these games. The celebrity we earn must be based on merit and talent, from politics to movie acting. It can't just be a particular group's playground at the expense of everybody else. Keep going the old way if you like, but even Jewish conservatism is warning you of the peril you may face.

I have tried to make some sense here to the best of my ability. I am having a terrible time, not even getting proper access to the medicines I need. No more cuts for me. I can' take any more.

Have a beer on me. I am not the enemy, just a warning friend.

edit on 25-4-2019 by Malak777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2019 @ 12:28 PM
link   

So now the cult of global warming is using young autists to push their hoax? For shame.

posted on Apr, 25 2019 @ 12:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

So now the cult of global warming is using young autists to push their hoax? For shame.

No! No! Greta good, Burdman bad.....and it's Climate change cult now...

posted on Apr, 25 2019 @ 12:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: underpass61

Well then obviously neither of you f#^$$^* have a #gd&#&*$% clue how ###*^%*$^ Tourette's works.

I don't think it usually affects how you type, but that was almost but not quite humorous. It's not all about swearing you know, it's about saying inappropriate things that you can't help but do - if you want an example, I give you the twitter account of Donald Trump.

posted on Apr, 25 2019 @ 12:45 PM
link   

And that got stars, so you are saying climate change is a hoax?

Really

posted on Apr, 25 2019 @ 12:47 PM
link   

Why do we always have to go with the Navy design for nuclear reactors. Why can't we go with the Air Force's design for a nuclear reactor:

Kirk Sorensen shows us the liquid fuel thorium reactor -- a way to produce energy that is safer, cleaner and more efficient than current nuclear power.

posted on Apr, 25 2019 @ 12:48 PM
link   

Unlike you, she makes a pretty good argument:

www.ted.com...

posted on Apr, 25 2019 @ 12:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: watchitburn

People using children for their political agendas should be taken out back and beaten.

I'm racking my brain to remember when I last saw a 16 year old girl in braids?

Keeping her child like for effect?

posted on Apr, 25 2019 @ 01:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: uncommitted

And that got stars, so you are saying climate change is a hoax?

Really

Yes, that's exactly what I'm saying. It's the global establishment's latest Pontiac scheme designed to get the populace to abdicate their freedoms, money, and rights.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join