It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -Q-

page: 352
<< 349  350  351    353  354  355 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 2 2019 @ 11:30 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

I'm still of the opinion, like you, that the whole thing unwinds in reverse order.

From thread 14

That is to say, that post 1 will become relevant last, that all the relevant hints and clues that have been presented will unroll from the most recent to the oldest (first post). I think in the end we will find that about 60% of the posts are relevant going forward in real time, while 40% will be relevant as the story unrolls back to the first predictions, with some being a complete miss due to unforseen events.

and

A reply to EMN

Hard to say what the end game is, just enjoy the show, hopefully. In relation to the end goal, my gut tells me we are at, nearing, or are just past the 1/3 point in the whole story.

Going back to the roller coaster analogy, it takes about 5X longer to get to the top of the first hill than it does to get to the bottom, and the whole ride is twice as long as it takes to get to the top of the first hill.

I had thought, by now, we wouldve reached the top of the hill, and maybe we are. Depending on where you are siting in the train of cars on a roller coaster, and how long that train is, it can seem like an eternity until the drop finally happens.

What if, though, they stopped the train of cars at the top just to make sure everything was OK, just to make sure everything is safe, mechanically. The guy at the top is so OCD, he's ruining the ride, but you can be damn sure it's going to get to the bottom safely, and accoring to plan.

I see Barr at the top of the coaster, wrench in one hand, clipboard with checklist in the other, safety harness connected and a big smile on his face.

We're ready to go, but Mr. safety guy is still checking boxes.

posted on Jun, 2 2019 @ 11:37 AM
link   
Support for FBI Veteran Pete Strzok

Guys he really needs our help, nearly that the 500k mark.

Why 500k? Can't blassey ford, mcCabe etc. just shift the money around so they all get 500k? I have a used toaster - is there a place to send it to them?

posted on Jun, 2 2019 @ 11:39 AM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Wait, what is THAT for?

Defense fund?
Exit strategy?
Owes Dixie Mafia?

posted on Jun, 2 2019 @ 11:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

And, it won't make a difference. You have not seen the real men behind the curtains. You are still enjoying the puppet show (movie).

posted on Jun, 2 2019 @ 12:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik
a reply to: cherokeetroy

Who is we? You don't speak for anyone else.

You don't even know if Q is really standing with you.

Of course I can only speak for myself but (fortunately or unfortunately) as American people, (or as *humans*) we are strengthened when we work as a collective...united we stand, where we go one...

posted on Jun, 2 2019 @ 12:05 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Yeah I seen a micro expression at the end of the Queen's speech that suggested to me that she may know that it could be her last Xmas message.

Anyway as far as dates go, tomorrow 3-6-2019 and 6-6-2019 could be dates for something big to happen.
Are those not the dates of DJT trips to and from UK.

Time will tell
edit on 2-6-2019 by ManyMasks because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2019 @ 12:12 PM
link   
a reply to: SouthernGift

To add one more thing : as much as i would like to see fireworks šŸ’„, id like more to see a world šŸŒŽ capable of producing a future where my children donā€™t have to deal with wondering and worrying about the things I have spent my life trying to understand. I wish for a world where people are awake, but still at peace enough to get some damn sleep.

SG, it is disheartening when any kind of violence is discussed as a possible outcome of our liberation, Probably why soo many trusting " The Plan " pray that maybe this time the pen and knowledge will be mightier than the sword. I highlighted your quote above, because it must be really tough being "awake" as a young parent. The stakes are High on how much parents need to take back their rights and raise Healthy, Well-Adjusted kids with common sense and problem solving skills, without breaking their spirits in a World that makes depravity the norm.

It's INFURIATING listening to dummies like AOC and Co. sending the message to kids that the World's about to end ( even if it was, you don't say such things around children and then recruit them ! ) that people shouldn't have kids cause the World sucks, Abortions are perfectly fine and "normal". God, no wonder we have so many problems with depressed, drug addicted, homeless youth.

Those of us from Gen X made a lot of mistakes with our kids, IMHO, we allowed the build up of a system that gave the matrix control of our children, through education, social media and teeeveee. Sure, we were brainwashed and ignorant ourselves, but when I go down the " woulda, coulda, shoulda " road, I would have done a lot of things differently now. Hopefully, aware folks raising young children today are empowered by their knowledge, lol, although it's got to make for some sleepless nights !

posted on Jun, 2 2019 @ 12:19 PM
link   
a reply to: CoramDeo

Ha, gotta luv the history of this thread! That's a possibility and I sure would hate to be a wreck on top of a wreck.
Maybe we're all on the caboose waiting, and waiting for that fear factor plunge which hopefully will be a smooth roll out to Justice. (Q811)

posted on Jun, 2 2019 @ 12:22 PM
link   

You gotta be kidding me?! Bonus pay-out, retirement fund?
Wonder if any of that came from Iran?

posted on Jun, 2 2019 @ 12:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow

BINGO.

Strzok is an Iran stooge.

posted on Jun, 2 2019 @ 12:38 PM
link   
a reply to: ManyMasks

We are the fake news now. People used to tune in to the MSM branch that told them what they wanted to hear and now they follow blogs designed to look like news sites and personal media for the same purpose.

posted on Jun, 2 2019 @ 12:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow

You gotta be kidding me?! Bonus pay-out, retirement fund?

Just another scam to money launder, does anyone really believe this money was raised organically ! Not even the most liberal Dem I know would send a penny to that " Demon " !

posted on Jun, 2 2019 @ 12:40 PM
link   

Talking about any kind of violence in this thread is disheartening. Step up. You donā€™t have to be a ā€œreligious fanaticā€ šŸ˜’ to understand why this convo gets steered this way, itā€™s bait... and though it looks tasty, itā€™s poison.Ā 

There went like - 20 pages for nothing. I dunno if Dash would want to put in the effort for a new one, if thatā€™s the road this is taking. I wouldnā€™t blame him.Ā 

I don't necessarily understand why the topic of revolt or rebellion should be censored? It's part of our history, our heritage. It's what humans do when we're eternally oppressed by evil overlords. I don't know if this was directed at me but if it was are you saying I'm contributing on this thread to bait people? Bait them for what ? That's ridiculous.

But I will say that bloody revolutions and war and all the destructive ways we use to regain control isn't even necessary. All that's required is that the entirety of humanity unite in our quest for peace. Stop dividing ourselves into warring factions...stop playing *their* game by their rules. It's about humans reclaiming our sovereignty and reclaiming our domain and all the resources and wealth that has been stolen from us. Doing this requires stepping back into our true power and I don't see that many people are ready for this.

posted on Jun, 2 2019 @ 12:40 PM
link   

And you don't really know who or how many stand with you. I say you stop waiting around for Q and find your own freedom, which is what you are probably going to end up doing anyway.

posted on Jun, 2 2019 @ 12:46 PM
link   

I say you stop waiting around for Q and find your own freedom

Friendly question:
What business is it of your's how any of us choose to spend our time?

posted on Jun, 2 2019 @ 12:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
I have a hunch that the early Q posts may get enacted/executed in reverse order, such that the final act of this plan will be the HRC arrest.

That is just wishful thinking on those failed predictions. A last bit of hope.

You really think in Drop 1, when Q tells people to ask about NG being active that they would now they meant a few years down the road? That is illogical.

posted on Jun, 2 2019 @ 12:51 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

It isn't but since cherokeetroy decided to share something in a post earlier in the thread about making their own path to freedom if DJT and Q falter or something like that, I thought I would drop my two bits in regards to that statement.

posted on Jun, 2 2019 @ 12:58 PM
link   

And you don't really know who or how many stand with you. I say you stop waiting around for Q and find your own freedom, which is what you are probably going to end up doing anyway.

I'm striving for that, I've been striving toward it for the last few years however, I've come to the realization that, as a single entity, I can only get so far. Eventually, you'll hit a glass ceiling (or brick wall). You can free yourself by dissolving all attachments to the material plane but in order to function, I'm still forced to play on their game board as their game piece using their fake monopoly money. I want free of this system

posted on Jun, 2 2019 @ 01:14 PM
link   

If the prison planet theory is true then the only escape is choosing not to reincarnate.

If the soul school theory is correct then you will have to come back to school, as many times as it takes, until you graduate.

Even if it is just plain vanilla simulated universe, this is what you signed up for.

ETA: Just to keep the post from being deleted for being off topic. Q says they want to free humanity but what does that mean and is it even possible? Is it even something we want outside of the meat-suits?

edit on 2-6-2019 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2019 @ 01:17 PM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

ha ive got that sussed, NDE seem to fit in with the beliefs of the experiencer

so when i go ima gonna be master of the universe

top topics

<< 349  350  351    353  354  355 >>

join