It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -Q-

page: 349
<< 346  347  348    350  351  352 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 2 2019 @ 12:12 AM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy

But you jumped into our conversation. The topic was the Q narrative having unfolded exactly as Q said and Q said there would be indictments, arrests and riots.

You have not seen any, then that is all there is to that. Thank you for helping me prove my point.

Also astrology is BS. Have you never met two people with the same sign that are totally different? I have, many times.

edit on 2-6-2019 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2019 @ 12:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sabrechucker

That was me who said that, and it has. Go study Q drops and compare it to recent event's.

Q should of put some money on it!

Declass is Coming...your all F*

Good stuff Troy!

I admit I haven't read all the drops and I def don't know how to do the decodes but I have read enough to believe that Q has legit info

posted on Jun, 2 2019 @ 12:15 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 2 2019 @ 12:16 AM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

The "Pluto in CapriQorn" theory is "coincidentally" real šŸ˜Ž

Exposure and Failure šŸ˜Ž

posted on Jun, 2 2019 @ 12:18 AM
link   

I think thereā€™s enough early evidence to show some entities in the Obama DOJ conspired to unseat a duly elected president using fake intel to ā€œget permissionā€ from FISA court to do that ā€œdigging up dirtā€ you mentioned. Then leaked said fake intel to media outlets who eagerly ran it as fact for 2 years. Thatā€™s a coordinated effort between one political party and the mass media to tip over the presidency. Short of shooting him in the head they took the only non-lethal yet illegal actions to accomplish the ā€œbackup planā€.

Iā€™m more than willing to give the current DOJ time to investigate and see exactly what happened and to what level (if any) of criminality took place.

posted on Jun, 2 2019 @ 12:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: PilSungMtnMan
I think thatā€™s fair/reasonable.

Gave you a star for at least actually discussing the topic.

While much of what you say is true, Q made those drops and actually have dates like the cat was in the bag. We can shift the goalposts to start the Q clock at May 1st but chances are that people are just going to be disappointed again.

Even if "it" does happen, that is not the same as saying that things have unfolded as foretold by Q up to this point.

posted on Jun, 2 2019 @ 12:23 AM
link   

He means no harm..he just hasn't called the Q help line yet.

posted on Jun, 2 2019 @ 12:24 AM
link   

You were not interrupting. You just decided to join it. I was just pointing out what was being discussed.

posted on Jun, 2 2019 @ 12:25 AM
link   

I see your point. The drops were definitive in nature. I guess, unless I missed the drops, Q not circling back and explaining the lack of those events happening kind of bugs me.
edit on 2-6-2019 by PilSungMtnMan because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2019 @ 12:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

When I saw AG Barr let this top ranking swamp creature off-the-hook, after he committed multiple felonies, my hope that Barr was different, was reduced by 50%.

Barr's DOJ Lets Criminal Off The Hook: oig.justice.gov...

Are we sure this wasn't pre-Barr when the declination was made? Or by Rosenstein when Barr was just getting acclimated? The final report was just turned in but most if not all of this information was referenced in Horowitz's first report.

Declination might be evidence of cooperation as has been pointed out by more than a few folk---there could be much more serious crimes that are being held over this person's head to work a deal on. Possibility it might be some some kind of a head fake too. What I mean by that, for example, is maybe this particular "DAD" is not cooperating but they want someone to think he is or that their embedded deep players still have some control to keep them safe.

All I'm really saying is it's too early to tell if Barr is the real deal or just an exceptionally smooth deep state fixer.

Personally, I'm still of the mind that he's gonna bust some butt but stop short of totally tearing the institutions down.

posted on Jun, 2 2019 @ 12:29 AM
link   
a reply to: PilSungMtnMan

But is it legally sedition?

Usually laws will have a section with definitions or they will cite definitions in existing laws.

So, yeah, underhanded, dubious, spiteful, amoral or whatever you want to call the actions that may have been carried out by the Obama DOJ might fit but is it legally sedition? From the little digging I did, I don't think it is.

posted on Jun, 2 2019 @ 12:31 AM
link   
a reply to: The GUT

The fact that the IG referrals were last year, I would say it's a "Pre Barr" determination šŸ˜Ž

Sometimes an "issue" goes to far to be reversed šŸ˜”

Too many implants and infiltrators still exist šŸ˜–

posted on Jun, 2 2019 @ 12:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
The "Pluto in CapriQorn" theory is "coincidentally" real šŸ˜Ž

So 2023, huh.

Sounds so 2012.

Hope there is a better movie than the one 2012 had.

posted on Jun, 2 2019 @ 12:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: ketsuko

Oh..I understand perfectly that there are various "degrees" attached to some crimes. What caught me by surprise, and was hugely disappointing, was Barr declaring, with certainty, that there was NO LEGAL TREASON committed.

But he's careful to say that "IT APPEARS" the Trump campaign "MAY HAVE BEEN" "IMPROPERLY" surveilled.

It's like he's been drinking from I.G. Horowitz's Kool-Aide cup. (i.e. Horowitz: "The FBI wasn't politically biased for Hillary or against Trump!")

to repeat a reply in another thread,
Barr is not my 1st choice because of Poppy Bush smell in the air around him. I fully expect him to be just feeding us one or two sacrificial lambs and a shoo now attitude to all of us afterward.

posted on Jun, 2 2019 @ 12:36 AM
link   
imo all the privilege and courtesy afforded the ultra-class of elite criminal goes out the window when the crime is murder of an iconic person.

Bear in mind, some crimes are easier to prosecute than others. Details of crimes that were unknown or require more evidence will be revealed in the process.

Barr knows this.
edit on 2-6-2019 by FlyingFox because: freedom

posted on Jun, 2 2019 @ 12:38 AM
link   

edit on 2-6-2019 by Sabrechucker because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2019 @ 12:39 AM
link   
a reply to: The GUT

At a minimum someone has to go to jail if what appears happened, happened.

- 4 FISA warrants based off Dossier
- unmasking
- leaking to media
- Media ā€œpay to playā€ with FBI

There needs to be enough serious accountability to hopefully make this unthinkable in the future. If the shoe was on the other foot and it was Trump DOJ doing this to Biden or Mayor Pete, I would be even more furious. I am kind of not surprised the Dems were doing it.

OR; if it turned out Mueller found actual Trump collusion that was deemed ā€œillegalā€ then Iā€™d have no problem with impeachment efforts.

If there had been no fake Dossier and no FISA warrants there would be no Russia narrative or Special Counsel and Trump wouldnā€™t have those instances of possible obstruction. Sure, he should have kept his cool and not spouted off so much but firing Comey was not obstruction. It should have been done by Obama.

Like DJT said; that crap cannot happen to any future president. The friggin job is a nightmare on its own without a hoax investigation hanging around your neck.

posted on Jun, 2 2019 @ 12:42 AM
link   

Sedition? To be determined.

Crimes of some sort? Iā€™m pretty sure some serious laws were broken by high ranking people with pure political motives in apolitical agencies.

Thatā€™s my point. Let Barr/Durham have the 18 months (10/31/20) to see what was/was not done.

posted on Jun, 2 2019 @ 12:44 AM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

I think bringing Durham on board offsets any concern with Barr. So far.

posted on Jun, 2 2019 @ 12:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: scraedtosleep

originally posted by: cherokeetroy

originally posted by: scraedtosleep

Are you an american? Are you going to quit your job and leave your home and family behind to fight your neighbors for trump,or q?

fight for Trump or Q --no. fight for my freedom -- F yes

So your going on record and saying that if declass is nothing you will quit your job , join a mob , and fight people about it. Correct?

Think about how the war of colonization against Native Americans went.

Natives lacked tech and weapons, for sure. They also sorely lacked the communication network they needed to plan and organize a meaningful resistance. They were subjugated into tribes based on arbitrary "identities", who were rivals and lacked a cohesive response to the greater threat before them. Sound familiar?

The Revolutionary War itself was similar, but different....

Moreover, the single most important factor in the defeat of Nazi Germany was the cracking of the Enigma Code . It started with Polish refugees and was finished by UK nerds. Could the Deep War be settled by way of ....codes?

edit on 2-6-2019 by FlyingFox because: freedom

top topics

<< 346  347  348    350  351  352 >>

join