It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -Q-

page: 199
<< 196  197  198    200  201  202 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 7 2019 @ 11:13 AM
link   
Save the "ETS is a LARP" replies, I thought some here might find these tweets intriguing, as I did.

twitter.com...

twitter.com...

twitter.com...

posted on May, 7 2019 @ 11:18 AM
link   
a reply to: Trillium

Those last 2 links are now dead. Any idea what the last 2 tweets you linked to said?

posted on May, 7 2019 @ 11:19 AM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe

Sorry, but no. News of the port being up for sale was made public in march.

Yilport Is in Talks for $2 Billion California Terminal Deal

Just another example of Q betting that people will not bother to actually dig. ETA: or dig just enough to confirm their bias.

Also, Trump didn't do anything "today".

Cosco, the Chinese state-owned shipping giant, agreed to sell the Long Beach terminal to obtain U.S. regulators’ approval for its acquisition of Orient Overseas International Ltd., a rival container-shipping line, a deal completed last year. In such mandated transactions, the Committee on Foreign Investment in the United States, or CFIUS, must also approve the buyer.

edit on 7-5-2019 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2019 @ 11:22 AM
link   
Hi guys.

I've been reading through this q material, trying to catch up. Got through thread one, haven't gotten through the rest of it yet.

I did read the accumulated q posts, at least as they are presented at this site:
qmap.pub...
Is that collection accurate, or has it been altered/censored from the original?

Fascinated by these happenings. Feels and seems legit, though of course a free thinking fellow such as myself would certainly want this to be true, so I am admittedly biased.

I also wanted to ask, could someone please direct me to the means of deciphering some of the more cryptic meaning contained in the posts? I've read them, but I don't know how to decipher them yet.

posted on May, 7 2019 @ 11:30 AM
link   
a reply to: TheBadCabbie

Which cryptic one do you mean in particular?

posted on May, 7 2019 @ 11:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe

Those last 2 links are now dead. Any idea what the last 2 tweets you linked to said?

Big Question is who took them down

Just hope it a No Show on this one

posted on May, 7 2019 @ 11:42 AM
link   
a reply to: doobydoll

DD said:

Years ago Bush declared a 'war on terror, terrorists, and terrorism', and this is what the MSM printed for everyone to read and direct them to understand that he was referring to 'terror and terrorists, terrorism'.

100 percent correct. If memory serves there was a clip, or gif, of Shrub saying terra terra terra over and over again. Strung together it was clear. That event was the kickoff, among other things.

Terra being a more refined vibrational aspect of Earth.

Your entire post was very well said DD.

posted on May, 7 2019 @ 11:47 AM
link   
a reply to: doobydoll

I agree with your post to some extent. The origin of Babel, the confusion of languages was "the Lord" who was angry at the "little" people. I don't remember the specifics.

So applying that to the information in your post, it is "the Lord" speaking those things. It's like white is black and black is white. I think we also have to consider that whatever is said, they mean the opposite.

I, too, research etymology to death. There are occult meanings in everything.

Also, I've been tirelessly trying to point out that the ALICE package at CERN is more than just an experiment. Think about it. ALICE.

Reference site for those interested - www.etymonline.com... .
edit on 5/7/2019 by Creep Thumper because: LINK REPAIR.

posted on May, 7 2019 @ 11:52 AM
link   
a reply to: dashen

No particular post, I just noticed there appears to be some code in many of the posts, along with numerous invitations to "learn our comms". I figured there must be some info on it somewhere, and I was hoping to not have to do the several thousand pages of thread reading to find said info.

Also, can you confirm that the qmap collection is accurate?

posted on May, 7 2019 @ 12:06 PM
link   

Q has made it clear that certain coded stringers are not for the public but hinted that it may be Communications for other Q members out in the field.
And the qmap. Pub site seems to be a up-to-date and well-managed backup for all of the posts

posted on May, 7 2019 @ 12:08 PM
link   

My humble opinion, we've been applying acronyms to these "decodes". Are we sure they're not brief encoded messages instead of acronyms?

posted on May, 7 2019 @ 12:10 PM
link   
Some thoughts/theory triggered by Brian Cates' post on KamalaDeville's grilling of Barr and my own post about the psych doctors diagnosing DJT as crazy...

The russia russia russia hoax was a "look here not there" for the white hats. While everyone was looking at that, RR was looking at "wear a wire." russia russia russia gives DOJ spies the protection of "he could be, we thought, credible evidence." Folks in official capacity are off the hook - mostly, if they can show this.

But "wear a wire" is TREASON. "Let's record DJT (and selectively edit) to show he is crazy" minutes after taking office is TREASON. An elected official, highest in the land (world even) given the "he's insane" label before doing a thing? Moves were then made to make that removal via a "legal" means?

If not treason, what then?

What is incredible is that NO ONE screamed treason when the "wear a wire" thing came out. Why? The ends justify the means for most people! And teeeeveeee blinded them to this treasonous action, in part because as I mentioned yesterday folks were trotted out to diagnose DJT as crazy (that was part of their plan). That plan was HUGE not flippant.

RR was working that case and everyone who touched that is gitmo bound - if not already there in some way. I think RR's letter to the NY Times as "anonymous resistor" was coded to let them think he was helping them and was going to save them.

The 18 demoncrats lost their mind when RR submitted his resignation. Why? Because they thought he was on their side, but the letter let them know he wasn't. The only thing that stands between them and the hangman's noose is Barr and DJT...

Why did KamalaDeville ask her questions? She wanted to know if RR was undercover. If he was not he could not testify, but she found out he was. He was "cleared" because he was acting as an undercover agent and resigning means he is ready to testify, and testify he will.

Consider JoeD said last week that Rogers was working the FISA court to fix it. Q says FISA goes both ways. "Wear a wire" is FISA worthy - watch the hops...

RR leaving was the Loretta Lynch Pin being pulled and they all knew it. They only need two folks for treason to apply and RR is one of them!

posted on May, 7 2019 @ 12:11 PM
link   

Okay thanks.

a reply to: Creep Thumper

I don't know.

posted on May, 7 2019 @ 12:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheBadCabbie

Okay thanks.

a reply to: Creep Thumper

I don't know.

That was kind of a general question for posters. I was just building on your post.

posted on May, 7 2019 @ 12:24 PM
link   

That's the beauty & beast of Twitter. I can be anyone I want to be in front of millions, anonymously. The modern day digital 'pretender'.
Needs more salt.

posted on May, 7 2019 @ 12:25 PM
link   

TBC, download this spreadsheet to see the knds of things we have been doing to learn the comms and uncover layers of secondary messages and/or linkage between Q posts and/or POTUS tweets:

Q V15.55 20190503 to 3331 incl. DECODE tools

PM me if you need guidance with it but i'd:

1) start with Q Posts Analysis tab, then
2) Main DECODE results tab, then
3) Qclock search tab, then
4) Gematria tab, then
5) Mirror tab, then
6) +1200 +2400 tab, then
7) Posts per day calendar, then
8) Cryptex tab

PM me if you have specific questions but for more general stuff I would look at some of the DECODE/Qclock threads on /qresearch/.

posted on May, 7 2019 @ 12:26 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

But are you actually authentic enough to get people to believe you?? Thats the key to a good LARP. Authenticity.

posted on May, 7 2019 @ 12:28 PM
link   
Court TV is back on the air....and just in time. ~~~wink wink

It has been on hiatus for 10 years. It is being resurrected.

Katz Networks, a division of the E.W. Scripps Company, which has a long history in journalism, is taking a shot that the public’s interest will take hold for Court TV once again.

www.apnews.com...

“The timing could not be better,” said John Alleva, a lawyer and producer on the former Court TV who now is its vice president and managing editor. “The interest in true crime and this type of programming has reached a fever pitch. We’re in a perfect situation.”

We're going to get to see the Harvey Weinstein sexual assault case set to go on trial in September...in its entirety!

Court TV will seek to lead the national conversation on high-profile cases. Producers plan to go all-in on the forthcoming Harvey Weinstein sexual assault trial, set to start in New York in September.

BTW, just a side note regarding E.W. Scripps Company:

Its corporate motto is "Give light and the people will find their own way."

posted on May, 7 2019 @ 12:32 PM
link   
In D5 news!

Over @sealteamQ a great discussion on the images DJT posts in the tweets.

Unrolled here

posted on May, 7 2019 @ 12:38 PM
link   
SSO= Staff Security Officer (NSA)
SOG=
-Special Operations Group
-Studies and Observation Group
-....... Seat of Government

edit on b000000312019-05-07T12:39:54-05:0012America/ChicagoTue, 07 May 2019 12:39:54 -05001200000019 by butcherguy because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 196  197  198    200  201  202 >>

join