It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Michigan will no longer fund adoption agencies that reject LGBT parents

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 23 2019 @ 04:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Fools

Can you back that up?.
Show me your stats.
edit on 23-3-2019 by MyToxicTash because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2019 @ 04:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Krakatoa

That speaks more about you and your lifestyle than any LGBT+ couple that is suitable for adopting a child.

Once my oldest son was born, 25 years ago, I dropped all of the people that I deemed negative and harmful to my life and my family.

posted on Mar, 23 2019 @ 04:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: MyToxicTash

Can you back that up?.
Show me your stats.

It will not matter, all stats I provide will be meaningless. It is now state sanctioned. The APA now states that it is ok and everything is fine - so the experts now say so.

The reality will be in time when these kids grow up and start telling their stories. Until then we will all have to pretend its the best thing ever and anyone that says different probably needs to be locked up.

Anyway, you can find the stats yourself if you look hard enough. They will be at least 5 pages in on your google search. First 5 or so are all pro gay on every gay thing you could ever consider so....

posted on Mar, 23 2019 @ 05:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Fools
I will go ahead and say it. Historically speaking, sexual deviants have been or will be pedophiles when given the opportunity. Statistics are played with on both sides of the issue. For me every homosexual (lesbian or gay man) I have ever known personally (on an actual friendship level) was definitely molested by an adult they trusted when they were children.

This was when I was in my early 20's so maybe things have changed, but I doubt it. Also I noticed (especially with the lesbians I knew) that they loved getting with younger under 18 girls. Absolutely loved it and were proud of it. I suppose because no one really cared in a moral sense or something. I have no idea.

My mothers-in-law are gay, and my husband are brothers-in-law were never abused. Neither were their moms.
And neither were any of my gay & lesbian friends. I think you live in a very s#y area where people are nasty at heart & thrive on taking advantage of the weakest victims they can find, and it speaks volumes more than orientation does.

Quick edit: Let my husband read your posts, lol. I can't post his words verbatim due to censors and manners rules, but suffice it to say, he finds you to be a POS & hopes you don't live a long life because it's a waste of resources.
edit on 3/23/2019 by Nyiah because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2019 @ 05:22 PM
link   
a reply to: sooth

What’s the evolution purpose of homosexuality?

If you cannot come list one, it makes it sexual devenecy

Kids are not there to make abmormornal sexual practices normal. The state should reject all gays couples and on that note single people,

On the flip side

If you as an individual want to leave your kid to a gay coupled or a single person the state shouldn’t get in your way

Since evolution demands that there be more straight people than guy. That’s the only way for a society to survive, all ‘woke’ Michigan is doing is hurting kids because the smart agency’s will have a funding issues

Way to put kids second Michigan, clap, clap, clap

posted on Mar, 23 2019 @ 05:27 PM
link   
a reply to: SocratesJohnson

As I said, we shouldn't be denying kids placement in stable, two parent homes, and that's all this is doing because not all the agencies doing it are "woke" enough for the legislature of Michigan.

link   

Well not gonna take some dudes word on anything without him backing up his claims so.

link   
double
edit on 23-3-2019 by MyToxicTash because: slowwwwww

posted on Mar, 23 2019 @ 05:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: SocratesJohnson
a reply to: sooth

What’s the evolution purpose of homosexuality?

Natural population control to a degree. It's a genius thing to build into a specie, to make sure it doesn't breed itself into resource oblivion and back. Think of a combination of gayness and child-free advocates being the dam that controls the population flow on the flood plain so it doesn't become quickly overwhelmed in a few generations & permanently overwhelmed over centuries.
edit on 3/23/2019 by Nyiah because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2019 @ 05:34 PM
link   

Well not gonna take some dudes word on anything without him backing up his claims so.

That is fine. If you ever dare, go ahead and do some real honest research yourself. It is not that hard. You just have to look. Just remember, all things LGBT are 100% US government sanctioned now. All bad things that happen are ignored or hidden as they do not fit the agenda.

posted on Mar, 23 2019 @ 05:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Nyiah

You're making a tall assumption that it's actually genetic though. So far, there really isn't any good evidence to support that, not for the type of genetic hardwiring that type of mechanism would take.

posted on Mar, 23 2019 @ 05:39 PM
link   

Another drama queen. LGBTQ people are not prone to pedophilia any more than Heterosexual people are. Stop equating LGBTQ to pedophiles, it make you look idiotic and if you look into pedophilia, white males (not a knock on white males but just stating facts) are the main offenders. Why are you not up in arms about white males adopting?

posted on Mar, 23 2019 @ 05:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Southern Guardian

In another Related Story , Ba Ba Streisand just Announced that Child Molestation by Celebrities is OK in Her Book . Gay People are getting Sooooooo Out of Line Right now , the Tolerance of their Perversions is Weighting Thin on the Rest of US Normal People ........

www.breitbart.com...

posted on Mar, 23 2019 @ 05:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Fools

Can you back that up?.
Show me your stats.

It will not matter, all stats I provide will be meaningless. It is now state sanctioned. The APA now states that it is ok and everything is fine - so the experts now say so.

The reality will be in time when these kids grow up and start telling their stories. Until then we will all have to pretend its the best thing ever and anyone that says different probably needs to be locked up.

Anyway, you can find the stats yourself if you look hard enough. They will be at least 5 pages in on your google search. First 5 or so are all pro gay on every gay thing you could ever consider so....

10 Anti-Gay Myths Debunked

posted on Mar, 23 2019 @ 05:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit

In another Related Story , Ba Ba Streisand just Announced that Child Molestation by Celebrities is OK in Her Book . Gay People are getting Sooooooo Out of Line Right now , the Tolerance of their Perversions is Weighting Thin on the Rest of US Normal People ........

www.breitbart.com...

Barbra Streisand a complete idiot.

I have always believed that Jackson was a pedo.

posted on Mar, 23 2019 @ 05:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

www.breitbart.com...

You complain about biased 'liberal media' but then you expect me to take Breitbart seriously.

posted on Mar, 23 2019 @ 05:55 PM
link   

No , I DARE YOU to take Ba Ba Streisand as Seriously as you do the Rest of the LGBT Community . To Say something like that in a Public Forum is Very Offensive to SOME OF US HERE S.G. . Where are the " Lines " being Draw > ?
edit on 23-3-2019 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2019 @ 06:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: 0n514ught

Another drama queen. LGBTQ people are not prone to pedophilia any more than Heterosexual people are. Stop equating LGBTQ to pedophiles, it make you look idiotic and if you look into pedophilia, white males (not a knock on white males but just stating facts) are the main offenders. Why are you not up in arms about white males adopting?

Your math is rediculous.

Your race bs, is just that.

Why wouldn't the highest population have the highest incidences?

Your post is dishonest.

Same sex -sex will be always abnormal and perverted in the sense of the usual reproduction process.

Is it immoral? No, I don't think so

Is teaching kids about it wrong? Yes, I think so

You are limiting their bloodlines and yours if you teach it to your kids and don't help them develop their genders properly.

Back on topic, Yes, if gay people want to have kids it should be fine, if they can provide a strong, nurturing home.

I think that the process of teaching their kids to identify with their designed sex and the "normal" procedure for reproduction needs taught properly, in order to have the best chance at life.

This is where it gets into the grey area for me.

edit on 3 by Mandroid7 because: Added to

posted on Mar, 23 2019 @ 07:05 PM
link   

Well hold onto your socks you stinking commie, but I agree with you about this issue.

posted on Mar, 23 2019 @ 08:12 PM
link   
If LGBT want kids maybe they should try it the normal way if not get a dog.

<< 1    3  4 >>

join