It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Subway Passengers Watch Man Brutally Kick 78yr old Lady In The Face

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 24 2019 @ 11:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: Boadicea

originally posted by: PhyllidaDavenport
a reply to: Boadicea

Thing is though when you hear about a school shooting or a major mass shooting we DO automatically think he'll be white. Its just the way things pan out it seems. People seem to have their own personal modus operandi

Yes, some folks do... and sometimes they're right and sometimes they're wrong about the race; but in either case, the kneejerk assumptions and accusations are wrong for the same reasons. It's neither wrong nor right because of race, it's not better or worse because of race, it's not good or bad because of race. But when race is inserted into the equation, it becomes a blanket condemnation of the race -- NOT the deed. Or, vice versa, it becomes an excuse for the race -- AND the deed.

And, of course, because for every action there is an equal and opposite reaction, it perpetuates the problem of violence, and may even escalate the violence, via faux "justification" because by golly gee either the bully was provoked or the victim deserved it. But in the process, no one wants to look at -- much less address -- the root causes.

For example, I and others have pointed out the serious lead poisoning issues in inner cities from various sources, and the associated disproportionate rates of autism, and violence. We know -- KNOW! -- that many/most of these folks are so compromised in one or more ways that they are literally incapable of making better decisions and doing better for themselves. All of which is compounded by a lack of proper role models, from fathers to law enforcement and celebrities and political critters. And those who do try, like Father Pfleger and an organization comprising mostly mothers, are basically ignored, and certainly never receive the funding that agitators like Black Lives Matter receives.

We know how to fix the problems, or at least alleviate the problems. But we don't. Instead, people point fingers from their high horses and gloat. (Not you; and not just ATSers, but greater society as a whole).

As long as people make race an issue, race will be an issue. It is possible to not play the game. And not to be a foot soldier in the divide-and-conquer campaign against the people. But it's a choice. A conscious and willful choice.

Thank you... by far the best post within this thread! Thank you for leaving a reminder that some people want to find root causes, rather than live within the consequence spectrum all the time.

Middle ground debate like that causes readers to follow your words further, whether you know it or not. People don't care how much one knows when they know how much one cares. Your care is quite evident!

posted on Mar, 24 2019 @ 11:42 AM
link   
We need to get the story straight here folks.. The perp was white, wearing a MAGA hat. If you saw it another way, you are a racist..

posted on Mar, 24 2019 @ 11:46 AM
link   
a reply to: ttobban

Thank you... by far the best post within this thread! Thank you for leaving a reminder that some people want to find root causes, rather than live within the consequence spectrum all the time.

Thank you. I really appreciate that. I wasn't sure what kind of response I'd be getting and kinda expected the worst. Thanks for making me wrong and making my heart sing.

Middle ground debate like that causes readers to follow your words further, whether you know it or not. People don't care how much one knows when they know how much one cares. Your care is quite evident!

I hope you're right. We must do better! We all have to start somewhere. The longest journey begins with one step...

posted on Mar, 24 2019 @ 12:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: tayton
a reply to: PhyllidaDavenport

With no mention in the thread title how did I know the guy was black

Suspect is named Marc Gomez. Parhaps not "black". Just dark skinned.

Source

posted on Mar, 24 2019 @ 01:04 PM
link   

Sorry but if I caught a youth of America kicking old lady in face I would not video it I would see if I could generate enough force to throw their ass out the subway window.

posted on Mar, 24 2019 @ 02:38 PM
link   
a reply to: proteus33

He is not a youth. He is 36 years old.

posted on Mar, 24 2019 @ 08:09 PM
link   
Viloence begets for violence. The responses are always about retaliation. Did anyone on that train check on the woman or apply first aid?

That being said, it seems sometimes in this twisted world that being a good samaritan can get you in more trouble than doing nothing.

posted on Mar, 24 2019 @ 08:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: tayton

With no mention in the thread title how did I know the guy was black

I have the same thoughts when it is a mass shooter. I know that it has to be a white guy

posted on Mar, 24 2019 @ 08:39 PM
link   
a reply to: 0n514ught

Unless it is an Orlando nightclub right, or army base or France or Chicago. Also, women have committed mass shootings just go look it up.
edit on 24-3-2019 by Grimpachi because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2019 @ 08:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grimpachi

Unless it is an Orlando nightclub right or army base.

I know, right? A few of those rare occurrences, where it wasn't a white guy.

posted on Mar, 24 2019 @ 08:42 PM
link   

i saw this on liveleak. i feel bad for the lady. he hit her hard.

posted on Mar, 24 2019 @ 08:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: 0n514ught

originally posted by: Grimpachi

Unless it is an Orlando nightclub right or army base.

I know, right? A few of those rare occurrences, where it wasn't a white guy.

47 occurrences that I know of where it wasn't a white guy. Some were not even guys.

posted on Mar, 24 2019 @ 11:15 PM
link   
Looks like a semi auto black assault man with high capacity pockets to me !

posted on Mar, 24 2019 @ 11:27 PM
link   
Most white people are hyper vigilant about not being racist in public , but in their homes it’s a diffrent tale !

posted on Mar, 24 2019 @ 11:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: PhyllidaDavenport
I am lost for words! Is this what its coming to? Where people will stand and video something as horrible as this to put online as entertainment? Its no better than the gladitorial arena for crying out loud.

Absolutely brutal video shows large black man kicking a sitting old lady of 78 repeatedly in the face, then when he sees the people videoing looks at the camera and yells "Worldstar that's my nig..." Worldstar it seems is a popular hip hop social media platform that's both racist and violent and where videos are shared of black people committing robberies theft assaults and other criminal activities, for likes & laughs apparently. No-one intervened no-one even called the cops in fact they carried on filming the lady whilst she nursed her bruised and swollen face until the train stopped. What a world we've created.
NYPost

Elderly Lady Kicked in the Face

Typical behaviour from typical demographic.

posted on Mar, 24 2019 @ 11:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
Governments need to take steps to make sure these things never happen again 😎

Are you serious? No, government does not need to take steps to prevent such actions. Citizens need to grow a pair of balls and intervene.

posted on Mar, 25 2019 @ 12:06 AM
link   
a reply to: SagaSenpai

This was exactly my point and the point of the thread.....that social media has eroded our humanity. Likes & clicks have taken the place of care & compassion. We laugh at or act horrified at videos of terrible things whilst sharing them to FB. I made the comparison before, we are just like ancient Romans baying for blood in the Arena just more advanced medium to do it with.

posted on Mar, 25 2019 @ 04:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: SecretKnowledge
I haven't and won't watch the video, the OP description was enough..
Scumbag wouldn't have made it off the bus if it was me filming.

I'd have had a very hard time stopping myself pummelling him into next week.

Come ride the ny sub ways, you will have plenty to do intervening. And you will learn, best to stay away.

posted on Mar, 25 2019 @ 06:57 AM
link   
Enough people will besides you, and we know you will think it.

a reply to: conspiracy nut

posted on Mar, 25 2019 @ 09:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
Governments need to take steps to make sure these things never happen again 😎

If you mean The People then yeah, I agree. If The People don't stop this kind of $#!^ then it will likely only get worse. So far that's been the pattern - one upping the last atrocity.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join