It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Subway Passengers Watch Man Brutally Kick 78yr old Lady In The Face

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 22 2019 @ 06:21 PM
link   
a reply to: ttobban

Well I grew up in Africa and know quite a bit about poverty. There are many poor people around the planet....they don't do things like this. Its called respect for old people for what they know for what they've done and for what they've probably sacrificed for their kids or your freedoms.

We have allowed the internet to morph into something I doubt it was ever meant to be.

posted on Mar, 22 2019 @ 06:29 PM
link   
a reply to: PhyllidaDavenport

I have to agree with that thought.

As far as the internet, of course it was not designed to be a place for trolling, idiots and degenerates. But it happens because humans are using it and many human are disgusting.

posted on Mar, 22 2019 @ 06:40 PM
link   
a reply to: roadgravel

But when did hurting abusing and even killing people become a game?
And when did people decide themselves that watching the stuff they do is fun and entertaining?
Its all gone eggplant if you ask me

posted on Mar, 22 2019 @ 06:59 PM
link   
This cowardly disgusting attack has now made mainstream and the video is up on Youtube from CBS together with interviews of people's reactions to watching it.

This wasn't a racist attack either the poor old love was a black grandma although 1 commenter on Worldstar says the old lady insulted him and his daughter....oh well that's ok then..as long as there's a good reason for his prolonged attack that makes so much more acceptable!

I don't care if she is homeless, mentally ill or insulted him it means nothing when you can over react like that to an old lady...I wonder what he's like at home?

posted on Mar, 22 2019 @ 07:00 PM
link   

I don't know. People to an extent have always done it. Media just makes it very easy now.

Pretty damn sad state of affairs.

posted on Mar, 22 2019 @ 07:02 PM
link   

I wonder what he's like at home?

I'm pretty sure his mother will say he is a good boy.

posted on Mar, 22 2019 @ 07:07 PM
link   
a reply to: 1337Kph

I am sure there are...perhaps they do not understand the relationship between meekness and judgment ( or perhaps they do). Or how the lamb becomes the lion. And also how the meek shall inherit the earth

It is the wicked that fear judgement not the righteous and I believe some will do anything to keep the wool pulled over the eyes of the lambs
edit on 22-3-2019 by HarryJoy because: (no reason given)

edit on 22-3-2019 by HarryJoy because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2019 @ 07:21 PM
link   
Even if the woman is homeless and mentally unstable, there is no excuse to kick someone substantially weaker than you like that. I don't care if she called his dead grandmother every name under sun except mother Mary herself, you don't kick a frail old woman. You just be a man and ignore her and get off the train and go about your business.

posted on Mar, 22 2019 @ 07:37 PM
link   
He should be put down just as any other rabid animal. It's this kind of crap that almost makes me want to GO to places like that and frequent the subways/buses IN HOPES that I'm witness to one of these freaks trying to pull something like that. I can't think of anything that'd be more satisfying than removing scum like that from the gene-pool in defense of the innocent victims unlucky enough to have drawn their attention. And just to be clear, race/skin-color has nothing to do with it... white, black, yellow -- doesn't matter -- if you brutally attack someone incapable of defending themselves, for no other reason than boredom/publicity, I'd have zero remorse in removing your privilege to live.

posted on Mar, 22 2019 @ 07:38 PM
link   

Any Man that kicks and twats an old 78-year-old Woman in the head, is not a Man.

And to be honest, anybody sitting on that train, that allowed that to happen, and did not intervene, is a coward.

He should have his arse handed to him and then some, the dirty animal that he obviously is.

posted on Mar, 22 2019 @ 08:22 PM
link   

He probably knocks her about the place as well.

Simply canny understand a Man who could possibly do that to an OAP.

That's dangerous, and ether needs to be taken out or off the streets before he kills someone.

posted on Mar, 22 2019 @ 08:54 PM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

Yes, he has a serious problem. I doubt this is the only innocent person he has or may assault.

posted on Mar, 22 2019 @ 08:57 PM
link   

And he's in charge of a child!!

posted on Mar, 22 2019 @ 09:46 PM
link   

This wasn't a racist attack either the poor old love was a black grandma although 1 commenter on Worldstar says the old lady insulted him and his daughter....oh well that's ok then..as long as there's a good reason for his prolonged attack that makes so much more acceptable!

Yes a boot in the face from a strong Man equal words from an old lady. It is the same as big ball players beating their wives, they are cowards.

posted on Mar, 22 2019 @ 09:53 PM
link   
Yeah, I don't understand this worldstar website thing.
Not good.

On another note, her's some great footage from Miami/south beach.
Absolute chaos, you can hear them screaming "world star" in the background.

edit on 3 by Mandroid7 because: Sp

posted on Mar, 22 2019 @ 11:10 PM
link   

People are retarded. Yes, RETARDED!

March 13, 1964 | New York Woman Killed While Witnesses Do Nothing
On March 13, 1964, a 28-year-old woman named Catherine “Kitty” Genovese was raped and killed in two separate late-night attacks near her home in Kew Gardens, Queens. Police found that at least 38 people had seen the attacks or heard Genovese scream, but no one intervened and just one woman called the police.

The story was barely reported until two weeks later, when Martin Gansberg covered it in vivid detail in The New York Times: “For more than half an hour 38 respectable, law-abiding citizens in Queens watched a killer stalk and stab a woman in three separate attacks in Kew Gardens,” Gansberg wrote. “Twice their chatter and the sudden glow of their bedroom lights interrupted him and frightened him off. Each time he returned, sought her out, and stabbed her again. Not one person telephoned the police during the assault; one witness called after the woman was dead.”

Gansberg detailed why some of the witnesses hadn’t acted. One said that he “didn’t want to get involved,” while another said, “without emotion,” according to Gansberg, “I was tired. I went back to bed.”

posted on Mar, 23 2019 @ 06:40 AM
link   
He dindu nuffin

posted on Mar, 23 2019 @ 07:40 AM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Wonder how many filmed that attack? The poor woman no help no care and he attacked her twice!
There's so much of this happening if you look around. Just seen one from China where the woman was repeatedly stabbed and she fell into the road trying to get away, the cars never stopped just drove around her. She died in the middle of the road and her killer stood over her and apparently said "I'll be famous tomorrow I've killed her and her best friend"

posted on Mar, 23 2019 @ 07:42 AM
link   

We need to stop showing their name make it like they never existed that should stop people who want fame from killing.

posted on Mar, 23 2019 @ 07:47 AM
link   

"allegedly attacked"

SMH

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join