It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

High School boy forfeits wrestling match because of his Christian beliefs

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 15 2019 @ 05:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Barcs

originally posted by: KnoxMSP

originally posted by: Barcs

originally posted by: KnoxMSP
Apples to oranges, unless you are insinuating AA only have 66% brain capacity compared to other races. A man for the same weight as a woman is 33% stronger on average. So you are telling me that facing another human in combat, that based on statistics and science, is most likely only 66% of my strength, is an even playing field? Its not a notion if it backed in science and statistical data.

It's not apples to oranges and no, I'm not saying AA are less intelligent. I'm talking about STEREOTYPES. IE a woman can't beat a man in wrestling because she is not strong enough or a black dude can't beat a white dude in chess because he's not smart enough. Both statements are dead wrong. If a woman wants to wrestle and have higher levels of competition, let her wrestle. I don't see the issue. Averages don't matter here. This lady (and plenty of others) BEAT boys in wrestling PLUS I already mentioned that wrestling isn't just about physical strength, it's about leverage and skill. People see "wrestling" and think WWE.

I wrestled in HS. Didnt like cutting weight when I was already low bodyfat, and wanted to surf, skate, and box more so pursued those things. So, no, I do not think WWE when I think of wrestling. I think of the tosses, and applying torque or a choke to a female and it does not sit right with me, sorry not sorry.

Choke holds are not legal in wrestling and tosses are not allowed either unless you are going to the ground with them under your control. You can't just slam or toss people.

If you have wrestled you know what I am talking about. When you are taking someone down, you put your weight into it. When securing a headlock you squeeze, and immobilize their head.These are not things I would want to do to a girl, and regularly happen in HS wrestling.

posted on Mar, 15 2019 @ 05:12 PM
link   
a reply to: KnoxMSP

are girls made of glass where you com from?

posted on Mar, 15 2019 @ 05:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: TinySickTears
a reply to: KnoxMSP

Not glass, but a less dense skeletal structure, and less powerful muscles, as proven by science.

Also I was taught to never hurt females because I have that advantage over them.
edit on 15-3-2019 by KnoxMSP because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2019 @ 11:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Barcs

Yes both sex share the same risks in their own respect to sex an weight classes, and depending on the wrestlers conditioning, the more fitter or stronger, more they can actually drive into them an resist injurie. I've seen a guy bend his neck the wrong way while neck bridging to avoid being pinned an after math of a girl I knew of her got her collar bone broken, and to guys with tissues in their nose to stop the blood.

No, I'm implying that it is the same type used, although it is limited to single, double legs and sprawls and is really used in opportune time in your standard cage match for MMA. Even though it was the most dominant form fighting for a while, and is still highly recommended in most form of MMA.
edit on 15-3-2019 by Specimen because: (no reason given)

edit on 15-3-2019 by Specimen because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2019 @ 05:35 AM
link   
a reply to: TinySickTears

That is so lame a point to cling to. I put a beat down on many of another wrestler. Would never do that to a women. No matter who or what happened. In this day and age that simple act of resisting the progressive idiots to do such a thing makes this boy a man, a hero, and a role model.
edit on 3/16/2019 by moyeti because: think to thing ...

posted on Mar, 16 2019 @ 05:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: moyeti
a reply to: TinySickTears

That is so lame a point to cling to. I put a beat down on many of another wrestler. Would never do that to a women. No matter who or what happened. In this day and age that simple act of resisting the progressive idiots to do such a thing makes this boy a man, a hero, and a role model.

the way you talk about it i doubt you have ever wrestled.

and it makes this boy a vagina, a vagina, and a vagna.

edit on 16-3-2019 by TinySickTears because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2019 @ 06:58 AM
link   
Yeah christian beliefs sure right.

posted on Mar, 16 2019 @ 07:08 AM
link   

This thread makes me laugh. I've done BJJ with some women that would beat 99% of the 'men' in this thread senseless, they take pride in the fact that their skill, stamina and strength allows them to easily train with the guys.

posted on Mar, 16 2019 @ 07:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

This thread makes me laugh. I've done BJJ with some women that would beat 99% of the 'men' in this thread senseless, they take pride in the fact that their skill, stamina and strength allows them to easily train with the guys.

dude there is a good chance the people talking the # he is have never wrestled before.

they dont want to get tuned up by a girl. thats it

it is disguised as muh daddy taught me not to beat women and garbage like that.

if you sign up for a sport knowing full well you may have to wrestle a girl then if that situation ever comes up the girl should be given the respect she deserves.
she is putting the time in too.
she is in the room too.

bummer for her the giant chode she is about to wrestle has decided for her that she is too fragile and he dont be hittin no women folk.

losers

knowing the people you have been around i disagree with you on the 99% thing.

100%

you have rolled with girls(or at least been in the room with girls) that can smash 100% of the men in this thread.
i know this for a fact.

these threads are great fun though

to be fair when these girls sign up they know full well that a great many tough guy will forfeit to her for her own protection.

so i guess it all evens out

posted on Mar, 16 2019 @ 08:32 AM
link   

knowing the people you have been around i disagree with you on the 99% thing.

100%

I always go around thinking Rickson is looking over my shoulder and might be posting in this thread. That man is the real Chuck Norris.

posted on Mar, 16 2019 @ 08:58 AM
link   
a reply to: riiver

My comment wasnt about being anti-Christian, but rather, addresses the fact that the cultural values of the people that attend and run public schools are anti-Christian, which is why Christians shouldnt be attending public schools.

Kinda simple really. Christians should go Christian schools just as Muslims go to Muslim schools and Jews attend Jewish schools and Atheists attend Public schools.

(post by moyeti removed for a manners violation)

posted on Mar, 16 2019 @ 09:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: TonyS

My comment wasnt about being anti-Christian, but rather, addresses the fact that the cultural values of the people that attend and run public schools are anti-Christian, which is why Christians shouldnt be attending public schools.

Kinda simple really. Christians should go Christian schools just as Muslims go to Muslim schools and Jews attend Jewish schools and Atheists attend Public schools.

So--and this is said in all seriousness, not in a sarcastic or snippy manner, I'm genuinely curious--you think we should be segregated according to religion?

posted on Mar, 16 2019 @ 11:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: riiver

originally posted by: TonyS

So--and this is said in all seriousness, not in a sarcastic or snippy manner, I'm genuinely curious--you think we should be segregated according to religion?

Apartheid 2.0, now with specific religion views!

posted on Mar, 17 2019 @ 12:41 AM
link   
a reply to: ABNARTY

That happened with oldcarpy and AugustusMasonicus in NZ distraction thread today too

posted on Mar, 17 2019 @ 03:32 AM
link   
a reply to: M5xaz

I know thats ridiculous. The scientist who came up with that conclusion probably used a one off, test result from an anomalous subject. If that were really true, females would be dominating the men in several sports, being world champs and record holders in many welterweight class of combat sports and in track field.

Bs walks when money and agents enter the picture.

edit on 17-3-2019 by wickd_waze because: ASU

posted on Mar, 17 2019 @ 04:24 AM
link   
a reply to: Malisa

Everyone should read your posts as you pointed it will get awkward at different moments in the match for the guy and he'll lose focus and momentum to a ranked opponent and most likely lose.

posted on Mar, 17 2019 @ 08:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: wickd_waze

Everyone should read your posts as you pointed it will get awkward at different moments in the match for the guy and he'll lose focus and momentum to a ranked opponent and most likely lose.

thats a giant steaming load right there

posted on Mar, 17 2019 @ 08:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: wickd_waze

thats a giant steaming load right there[/quote

"yes"

posted on Mar, 17 2019 @ 11:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: ParasuvO

originally posted by: vonclod
a reply to: TEOTWAWKIAIFF

Just that rolling around on the floor with your legs wrapped around a dude is not really a sport.

Go to your local MMA gym and tell them that.

I have personally done this..MMA guys are not so brutally tough as they think.

Plus MMA is not wrestling.
h

You lying sack, you never participated in a MMA bout, sanctioned or not, or else you would know MMA is probably about 85% to 90% wrestling couple that with throwing fists it's in essence real life pro wrestling.
edit on 17-3-2019 by wickd_waze because: ASU

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12 >>

join