It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A team of Israeli Scientists think they found complete cure for cancer

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 18 2019 @ 05:17 AM
link   
Are they're any updates on this cancer cure story?

posted on Feb, 18 2019 @ 05:52 AM
link   
a reply to: just2cents

Gammon is cured pork.
Curing simply preserves it.

We don't want cancer to be treated or cured........ we want to find out what is causing it..... and prevent it.
But there is no profit in prevention.

Many cancers disappear before they are discovered...... but if a doctor finds it before the bodies god given immunity destroys it you may die from the treatment.

edit on 18-2-2019 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2019 @ 09:34 AM
link   
a reply to: Itisnowagain

Ah, good point. I've heard about that on coast to coast.

posted on Feb, 18 2019 @ 09:43 AM
link   

Erm...if, as you claim, they disappear before they are discovered how do you know they were there?

posted on Feb, 18 2019 @ 09:58 AM
link   
a reply to: oldcarpy
Yeah... I get what you are saying.
However there has been studies..... very small growths are seen to be there... they grow and reside.
There is growing evidence that cancer can go back or stop.... researchers are being forced to reassess their notions about cancer.

posted on Feb, 18 2019 @ 10:01 AM
link   

Yeah, I hear that there actually is evidence that the body fights cancers on its own. I've even heard that chemo kills more than cancer. Not sure how true, but given what cancer is in sure the body must have some error protection or something.

posted on Feb, 18 2019 @ 10:03 AM
link   

Do you have a link to any of these studies?

Cancers are best cured when caught early and the treatment is generally much less intensive than when they have been caught late on.

posted on Feb, 18 2019 @ 10:06 AM
link   

That is unquestionable. But I to would like to see the links as I understand that both of you are right. There is a degree to with the body fights the underlying issues with cell division.

posted on Feb, 18 2019 @ 10:08 AM
link   

You maybe interested in watching John Bergman on youtube and what he has concluded.
The body only has what it has to work with..... and toxins don't make the body healthy.
Unfortuneatly drs treat symptoms.... they have no idea how the body actually functions as a whole...... they look at symptoms not cause.
After watching John Bergman.... I feel that he does look at health of the body holistically.

posted on Feb, 18 2019 @ 10:11 AM
link   

Sure, but I tend to trust Doctors as I have direct experience that has shown me that they know what they are doing.

posted on Feb, 18 2019 @ 10:13 AM
link   

Yeah, I know what you mean. I've gotten over pneumonia without help, and my son has ended up in the ICU with a simple cold. Different bodies work differently.

posted on Feb, 18 2019 @ 10:18 AM
link   
Amazing! & I wish the best in development

posted on Feb, 18 2019 @ 10:32 AM
link   

If you watch any one of John Bergmans videos you will find him putting up sources throughout..... National Cancer Institute is being quoted in the 'Breast and prostrate cancer 2018' that I am veiwing now.

posted on Feb, 18 2019 @ 11:06 AM
link   

Awesome. Sources of sources are always nice. I'll add it to my viewing queue.

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8   >>

join