It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A team of Israeli Scientists think they found complete cure for cancer

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+31 more 
posted on Jan, 29 2019 @ 01:33 AM
link   
Hope this is true. A small team of Israeli scientists believe they have found the complete cure for cancer over a 3-week treatment.

They say it will have minimal side effects and be much cheaper than other treatments.

The potentially game-changing anti-cancer drug is based on SoAP technology, which belongs to the phage display group of technologies. It involves the introduction of DNA coding for a protein, such as an antibody, into a bacteriophage – a virus that infects bacteria. That protein is then displayed on the surface of the phage. Researchers can use these protein-displaying phages to screen for interactions with other proteins, DNA sequences and small molecules.

So often we hear about these possible cures and then nothing. Cancer has become a multi-billion dollar business in America, so of course, any cure is going to be found overseas. In this case, it's Israel. If true, and it works, how long before this cure finds its way to America and isn't passed off as harmful or something else from our protectors, the FDA?

Good stuff.

Read the story here Israeli scientists think they have the cure for cancer

The story breaks it down pretty good how this treatment will work.

posted on Jan, 29 2019 @ 01:44 AM
link   
This is just amazing. Read this earlier today and called family and friends and sent emails etc.

Hoping and praying that those hoping for a cure can hang on for this great great blesssing.

posted on Jan, 29 2019 @ 01:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Justso

Yep, it says within a year they will have it out. But, that's over there, just hope it gets FDA approval over here if all good.

posted on Jan, 29 2019 @ 02:01 AM
link   
It sounds plausible but I don't think it will be allowed (except for the elite probably). Too much money&jobs at stake...

+6 more 
posted on Jan, 29 2019 @ 02:03 AM
link   
www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov... reply to: Rezlooper

Hello Rez .. I don’t reply very often to threads but I always reply to the cancer ops as I have more experience than
Most .. mebendazole and cimetidine tablets can cure cancer .. I took them for 18-24 months and my cancer has been gone now 5 years ..

www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...

www.theguardian.com...

martin.clinic...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

www.telegraph.co.uk... s-on-remains-disease-free.html

That’s just a couple of links that explains how they work .. I would be lying if I said I understood the science behind it but they definitely worked for me so that doesn’t matter 😁

edit on 29-1-2019 by nofear39 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2019 @ 02:03 AM
link   
In Japan there is also a treatment that's being explored using Bucky-balls. It's a pretty cool, I'll look for the article on it tomorrow.

posted on Jan, 29 2019 @ 02:10 AM
link   
a reply to: Rezlooper

Welp, that sounds like it’s one mutation away from becoming communicable, then one more away from killing the host.

posted on Jan, 29 2019 @ 02:44 AM
link   

There's been many cures 4 cancer. Australia have a plant that kills about 80%. I don't see it being used. And many years back people have had therenwork destroyed when finding cures.

Like another member said. The elites will benefit. We will continue to pay for repeat prescriptions

Good find though 👍🏻
edit on 29-1-2019 by lSkrewloosel because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2019 @ 02:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: alomaha
It sounds plausible but I don't think it will be allowed (except for the elite probably). Too much money&jobs at stake...

I agree. Cancer is just a massive business in this country now. There's too much money in treating it and prolonging it than there is a cure in a few weeks. But we'll see. If anything, people who can afford it will be flying over to Israel and treating their cancer.

posted on Jan, 29 2019 @ 03:00 AM
link   

If it works and the US doesn't approve it then some of our southern neighbor countries will and people here will take a trip.

I go to Costa Rica for dental. Even with the plane ticket, it is cheaper.

+3 more 
posted on Jan, 29 2019 @ 03:06 AM
link   

With respect to my American cousins if this is proven to work an American company will either buy it up or buy a major share and then "leak" some information that says how bad it is and an American company will say small doses will keep the cancer at bay and have very few side effects. The reason I say this is because the way the American healthcare system is set up (whether you think it is the great healthcare system in the world compared to free at the point of use like the NHS or other western nations who don't have insurance based systems) it is better to keep people sick enough that they need to keep paying rather than a finding a cure and only getting one payment.

+10 more 
posted on Jan, 29 2019 @ 03:18 AM
link   

My son has cancer and is getting treatment at the moment.

I have actually suggested years ago that breakthrough might come with phage type therapies and, well, here it is!

I really hope this is it and it gets out across the world ASAP.

posted on Jan, 29 2019 @ 03:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: nofear39

Hello Rez .. I don’t reply very often to threads but I always reply to the cancer ops as I have more experience than
Most .. mebendazole and cimetidine tablets can cure cancer .. I took them for 18-24 months and my cancer has been gone now 5 years ..

www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...

www.theguardian.com...

martin.clinic...

That’s just a couple of links that explains how they work .. I would be lying if I said I understood the science behind it but they definitely worked for me so that doesn’t matter 😁

Interesting ! Something new for me to look into. Never even heard of this, I did a google on mebendazole and the first site I found was:

www.cancertreatmentsresearch.com...

and lo and behold, what site do they reference?

Weird how we hear a lot about things like liposomal vitamin c, but rarely about things such as this. And it does sound plausible.

Off to research.

posted on Jan, 29 2019 @ 04:02 AM
link   
a reply to: gallop

Yea pal defo worth reading up about .. if you have any questions I’m happy to answer them but I ain’t a doctor so
What ever I know is only through experience

posted on Jan, 29 2019 @ 05:19 AM
link   

www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...

www.theguardian.com...

martin.clinic...

thanks for that

Yep, we need that info out there.....

That's differ my than my wormwood and black walnut hull tinture.......owe ya

posted on Jan, 29 2019 @ 05:26 AM
link   
a reply to: GBP/JPY

No problem pal .. hope it helps someone

posted on Jan, 29 2019 @ 05:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: gallop

www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...

www.theguardian.com...

martin.clinic...

Interesting ! Something new for me to look into. Never even heard of this, I did a google on mebendazole and the first site I found was:

www.cancertreatmentsresearch.com...

and lo and behold, what site do they reference?

Weird how we hear a lot about things like liposomal vitamin c, but rarely about things such as this. And it does sound plausible.

Off to research.

Liposomal Vitamin C oxygenates your blood.... loads it with high enough level of o2 that it kills viruses in your blood it cleans your blood.....what we call cancer is a pleopmorphic bacteria that presents In 3 stages a bacteria a virus and a fungal presentation, so you need to address all stages for this bacteria MORPHS .moves,and changes its shape and mass or and size....most claimed anti-cancer natural cures do in fact work on different stages of this tricky-dicky little but SIMPLE TO KILL BACTERIA...different mainstream medical focuses also target different stages meaning there has always been a three-headed Dragon slowing up and floundering anti-cancer research aside from the intentional suppressions.

Eradicating what we call cancer is as simple as treating specific food sources and killing the pathogen before we bring it into our bodies.This nasty little bacteria gets into us via the parasitic interactions we humans NORMALLY AND DAILY have, then it lays dormant until the body conditions are chemically correct for it to MORPH and wha-la it does...some dirty rotten humans have learned how to make this little puppet bacteria dance inside of us by arranging it so that our WATER and FOOD supply has GENEROUS AMOUNTS of trigger chemicals that get inside of us and make this killer bacteria wake up and begin our dance of death.They aren't retards just monsters...just as Liposomally carried Vitamin C will break down in your blood and create MORE OXYGEN as a BYPRODUCT OF THE BREAKDOWN and will KILL ALL BLOOD BOURNE PATHOGENS .....TPTB have learned to reverse the intentions of this and they poison us they put complicated artificially manufactured chemicals into our water and food that LATER BREAK DOWN and produce the TRIGGER CHEMICALS that cause the PLEOMORPHIC BACTERIA we call cancer to begin changing and going through its cycles of survival culminating in its fungal stage where it goes into its final survival level REPRODUCTION MODE and spreads like there is no tomorrow. Get Hulda Clarks books before they destroy them all.

edit on 29-1-2019 by one4all because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2019 @ 06:04 AM
link   
a reply to: one4all

Reading you post made me angry. I have had personal experience of cancer and know much more than I hoped I would ever have to find out about cancer, it's treatment and research.

I am sure that all the cancer charities will now read your post and realise that they have been getting it wrong all these years.

What you are spouting is utter garbage. Just grow up and shut up.

posted on Jan, 29 2019 @ 06:04 AM
link   

Well if anyone is going to be credit with it, it will be them.

posted on Jan, 29 2019 @ 06:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: GBP/JPY

www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...

www.theguardian.com...

martin.clinic...

thanks for that

Yep, we need that info out there.....

That's differ my than my wormwood and black walnut hull tinture.......owe ya

You and the tincture are targeting the parasitic influences which we ALL NORMALLY have...Remember the chain....we intake the parasites that carry hitchhiking bacteria and viruses via our foodchain….once in us this specific pleomorphic bacteria lays dormant....meaning most of us have it in us....we can cut off cancer anywhere along its path but it becomes more difficult once it begins morphing and our bodies are out of synch...its easiest to eradicate it using anti-parasitic foods...cutting it off at the pass if you will...it is also possible to treat the SPECIFIC FOODS that transfer it to us but prohibitively expensive...coincidentally some religious books tell people NOT TO EAT some of the foods that carry what we call cancer in them, TPTB would rather get rich and keep us all sick and dieing and buying their medicines and treatments ,it is what it is.

Rick Story also hits the parasitic influences with his remedial methodology as do many others I many ways...from Native Indian Sweatlodges that take the internal body temp so high it kills and cooks ALL parasites and their eggs.....to Bacterian Camels milk that carries potent natural anti-parasitic qualities....to pharmaceutical grade sodium bicarbonate to hit the fungal stages ...to MANY FOODS AND SPICES that make our bodies toxic to parasites...to alcohol the anti-parasitic medicine that drove the Roman Empire to conquer the world.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join