It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -XV-

page: 190
<< 187  188  189    191  192  193 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 13 2019 @ 02:12 PM
link   
Why has potus not got on the rbg debacle. He has the power to know the truth. Why would he just go along with some cover up? Would you think any less of him if it turns out you guys are correct about her and he just done nothing about it?

Surely you do not believe they are hiding something from the supposed most powerful man on earth.

On the other hand why would dems not be negotiating for her replacement.

Do you people want a one sided court?

posted on Feb, 13 2019 @ 02:19 PM
link   
a reply to: airforcerulessky

Wow, just wow! I can already envision the meme insanity to come.

posted on Feb, 13 2019 @ 02:20 PM
link   
a reply to: UncleTomahawk

How do you know nothing is being done behind the scenes? There will be no compromise on the next SC pick. This is a chance to secure a conservative SC for the next generation. Trump would be an idiot to compromise on that.

posted on Feb, 13 2019 @ 02:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe

How do you know nothing is being done behind the scenes? There will be no compromise on the next SC pick. This is a chance to secure a conservative SC for the next generation. Trump would be an idiot to compromise on that.

Every other presidency i can remember was all about keeping the balance for scotus. I can remember much meeting in the middle on the issue.

Personally i do not want either side to load up the scotus. What would be the point if we had a 9 member echo chamber?

posted on Feb, 13 2019 @ 02:29 PM
link   

Every other presidency i can remember.....

Thats your problem, right there. I think we can all agree that we're in uncharted territory here. Trump is an atypical President.

posted on Feb, 13 2019 @ 02:34 PM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe

Trump is an atypical President

More like wanna be tyrant with a big heart.

Many may think they want a total conservative gov. until they get one.

All i see with that is a future full of war and corporations. Maybe i am just like the kid born with no eyelids and got his foreskin grafted there....Just a little cockeyed.

posted on Feb, 13 2019 @ 03:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: UncleTomahawk
Why has potus not got on the rbg debacle. He has the power to know the truth. Why would he just go along with some cover up? Would you think any less of him if it turns out you guys are correct about her and he just done nothing about it?

Surely you do not believe they are hiding something from the supposed most powerful man on earth.

I suspect Trump is just waiting for a convenient time to (officially) kill off Ginsburg. If I was him, I'd want to get my new AG confirmed before I kicked that hornet's nest.

posted on Feb, 13 2019 @ 03:40 PM
link   

a reply to: PokeyJoe

All i see with that is a future full of war and corporations. Maybe i am just like the kid born with no eyelids and got his foreskin grafted there....Just a little cockeyed.

Now I know you're a slave of The Narriative. Trump is easily the least warlike president since Jimmy Carter. Scaling back in Iraq, planning to pull out of Syria & Afghanistan, negotiating peace with North Korea, trying to overthrow the regimes in Iran and Venezuela without resorting to the military -- these are not the actions of a warmonger.

posted on Feb, 13 2019 @ 03:51 PM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan
The comment was toward the scotus..not trump

posted on Feb, 13 2019 @ 03:56 PM
link   

Not a swipe, but you don't really see how the game is played.

posted on Feb, 13 2019 @ 04:00 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 13 2019 @ 04:01 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

That has to be the only answer if someone has a different point of view than you.

It is the reason i like to hear different perspectives.

Point being is that if she was dead then we would know.

I just heard that she has not missed any votes and she is scheduled to return on tuesday next week. If someone were casting votes for her then there would be big trouble for anyone who knew the truth including the potus. So no she is not dead.

I also heard that the court has went 6 months before in a similar situation. It is up to the individual judge to decide when to call it a day.
edit on 13-2-2019 by UncleTomahawk because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2019 @ 04:46 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

That meme is wrong. Cipher didn't like being a slave, he was just disillusioned when he realized he was still a slave under ̶T̶r̶u̶m̶p̶ ...I mean Morpheus.

posted on Feb, 13 2019 @ 05:00 PM
link   

"I just heard that she has not missed any votes and she is scheduled to return on tuesday next week..."

Why do the Democrats sound exactly like someone who doesn't pay their bills on time?

posted on Feb, 13 2019 @ 05:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingFox

"I just heard that she has not missed any votes and she is scheduled to return on tuesday next week..."

Why do the Democrats sound exactly like someone who doesn't pay their bills on time?

There is no need to call me dirty names!

Why do REPUBLICANS call everyone they disagree with a democrat? Is that some sort of defense mechanism. It is a sad state of affairs when calling an ace an ace makes you someones opponent.

edit on Wed Feb 13 2019 by DontTreadOnMe because: Reaffirming Our Desire For Productive Political Debate (REVISED)

posted on Feb, 13 2019 @ 05:32 PM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

You're both wrong.
He just really really liked the steak

posted on Feb, 13 2019 @ 06:07 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 13 2019 @ 06:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: dashen
You're both wrong.
He just really really liked the steak

No, that was my point. A slave with steak is better off than a slave with a single-celled protein combined with synthetic aminos, vitamins, and minerals.

Being woke was nothing like the brochure.

posted on Feb, 13 2019 @ 06:35 PM
link   
a reply to: airforcerulessky

I'm curious why this is coming up again, or were we ahead of the curve, last June.

Gary

posted on Feb, 13 2019 @ 06:43 PM
link   

3:30-5:00 pertinent part.

"That's the way this movie has to end".

top topics

<< 187  188  189    191  192  193 >>

join