It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Prince Philip involved in car crash

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 17 2019 @ 05:49 PM
link   
Rubbish, AS IF they breathlysed him. Absolute Balls!#@

Excuse me your highness, can you just blow into this tube please so we can check you are not over the limit.

I am willing to bet my entire life savings they did not test him for drink driving

posted on Jan, 17 2019 @ 05:58 PM
link   
His wife technically owns 1/7th of the planet. Maybe time to hire a driver.

posted on Jan, 18 2019 @ 01:59 AM
link   
a reply to: gb540

It's more like time for them both to go to the far.m...

posted on Jan, 18 2019 @ 03:07 AM
link   
On the papers this morning it seems Prince Flip, I mean Philip said "My legs! My legs!" and was complaining his legs were in agony. If his legs were in agony, in what reality does that mean he's unhurt?

Given the slow drip of details I believe the queen's hubby is at fault here, otherwise we'd know if it was the other driver to blame already. I also notice there was no mention of a baby being in the other car until this morming either, I wonder if that was damage control until they knew the baby was OK? Because normally when there's a child involved in an RTA, they tell us from the off. I'd say that's irresponsible reporting, why hold back details because it involves a "National Treasure" (more like a national embarrassment). It turns out one of the women in the other car had a broken arm and her and the other person in the car had minor injuries (is a broken arm considered a

Even if it was him to blame I'm willing to bet we'll never find out as the other driver, in all liklihood, will be paid taxpayer hush money, I may be wrong but we tend not to hear about the bad things the Royals do

CX

posted on Jan, 18 2019 @ 05:39 AM
link   
'I got Philip out of car wreckage'

news.sky.com...

CX.

posted on Jan, 18 2019 @ 09:55 AM
link   
Breitbart has a story on it.

LONDON (AP) – A witness has described how he helped Queen Elizabeth II’s husband out of his car after it rolled over in an accident on a busy road known for safety issues in eastern England.

Motorist Roy Warne told the BBC on Friday that he helped Prince Philip out of his Land Rover through either the sunroof or the windscreen after it came to rest on its side in Thursday’s accident.

Asked if the prince was trapped, Warne said: “Yes, he was. I asked him to move his left leg and that freed his right leg and then I helped him get out.

"...either the sunroof or the windscreen..."

That seems like a weird thing to be confused about. I am 100% confident that I have never looked a vehicle, and been unsure if I was looking at the windshield or the sunroof.

posted on Jan, 18 2019 @ 10:21 AM
link   

edit on 18-1-2019 by DISRAELI because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2019 @ 04:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: djz3ro
They both look so old an frail, get them in a home, scrap the royal family and make more money from their estate by opening up Buckingham Palace to the public.

German architects have come up with an idea.

Architects propose turning Buckingham Palace into affordable housing.
It's time to end restrictive single family zoning and intensify an underdeveloped, underutilized urban resource.

Times are tough in the UK, not knowing whether it is in or out of Europe and the economy under stress. It is particularly hard for senior citizens; elderly, lonely homeowners can share their homes with others, who then can keep a bit of a watchful eye on them.

www.treehugger.com...

posted on Jan, 19 2019 @ 05:04 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 19 2019 @ 06:09 PM
link   

Coming soon to Nutflix...........

posted on Jan, 20 2019 @ 11:43 AM
link   
So not only was he driving again but he was driving without a seatbelt.i think one needs to have ones keys removed...
edit on 20/1/19 by djz3ro because: Bloody T9

posted on Jan, 21 2019 @ 04:09 PM
link   
Satire:

posted on Feb, 10 2019 @ 10:42 AM
link   
Prince Philip has now accepted the inevitable and retired from driving.

Buckingham Palace said that he surrendered his licence on Saturday.

In a statement, the palace said: "After careful consideration the Duke of Edinburgh has taken the decision to voluntarily surrender his driving licence."

Norfolk Police confirmed that the duke had surrendered his licence to officers and it would now be returned to the DVLA
www.bbc.co.uk...

posted on Feb, 10 2019 @ 06:56 PM
link   
Satire:

posted on Feb, 11 2019 @ 03:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: gortex
Prince Philip has now accepted the inevitable and retired from driving.

Buckingham Palace said that he surrendered his licence on Saturday.

In a statement, the palace said: "After careful consideration the Duke of Edinburgh has taken the decision to voluntarily surrender his driving licence."

Norfolk Police confirmed that the duke had surrendered his licence to officers and it would now be returned to the DVLA
www.bbc.co.uk...

He might be the Duke of Edinburgh (never understood why that is) but he still plays second fiddle to the Queen, I imagine it's not so much he surrendered his licence as the old battleaxe told him to.

posted on Feb, 11 2019 @ 03:32 AM
link   
It turns out he still hasn't apologised for the crash

Instead the Queen passed on her “warmest good wishes” to Ms Fairweather...

... via a voicemail...

... left by a trusted royal aid.
- The Express

A voicemail? Really? Such a personal touch. Now a lawyer says he shouldn't apologise until the case is resolved so it's not taken as an admission of guilt but surely with the wealth of legal advice and with heralds at their disposal, one might be mistaken for thinking that Big Phil could have had a letter penned, in which he sympathises with the lady for her injury without any admission of guilt. I know people with no legal expertise who could do that without much ado.

I wonder if Phil meant to crash into the Kia, it was carrying a 9 month old baby after all, he's starting to look a bit frail, it much be time for his infusion of baby blood. Bloody reptilians....
edit on 11/2/19 by djz3ro because: Spelling and additions....

posted on Mar, 16 2020 @ 08:06 AM
link   
incoming

<< 1   >>

join