It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ancient ruins older then the Pyramids found in Canada

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 23 2018 @ 02:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: CraftBuilder
It's not surprising there were super ancient civilizations in Canada. A friend of mine found this in Central Alberta. Nobody has been able to connect it with a known culture. It's about the size of a small dinner plate.

I also have artifacts with this written language on them including a stone pendant and small tablet stones.

I wasnt going to post the photos I have but seeing as this cat is now officially out of the bag I will be going it now.

Canada in General and particularly Alberta will blow your mind.

Why do you think Canada has been treated like a Global Game preserve.....lol...and a few other locations have been treated with equal care...like Antactctica…..while other areas have been ignored and treated like a big Ghetto.....lol...remember real estate is all about LOCATION LOCATION LOCATION.

Also found in Alberta.....as I stated Canada was in a polar frozen state BEFORE the last Vlar Global Continental Displacement Wave happened....the VGCDW Model clearly illustrates the geology and its patterns......before Canada thawed and massive erosion happened there was an entire culture just frozen in place.....like there is in Antarctice today.

posted on Dec, 23 2018 @ 02:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: CraftBuilder
a reply to: Kandinsky
The back side has petroglyph style engravings from a presumably much newer culture that acquired it hundreds or thousands of years ago. The large light colored scrapes are from modern agricultural equipment that went over it for years before it was found by my friend.

Here is an image with the peroglyphs below the scrapes highlighted.

I watermarked them a long time ago for an online presentation that I didn't want to get pilfered and they are the only copies I could find in a hurry for this.

You are wrong about the markings on the stone...they were not done by farm implements...I was a Farmer by the way....you just don't have other examples to compare yours to yet but I will soon be posting some for you....its a language not random scratches.....the first samples I found made me have similar thoughts.....I found mine several hundred feet in depth with other artifacts.

posted on Dec, 23 2018 @ 03:12 PM
link   
a reply to: punkinworks10

Thank you very much for the information!

posted on Dec, 23 2018 @ 03:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: purplemer
a reply to: Akragon

There are pyramids all over the earth because we share the same ancestors. There is a common thread that is denied us through orthodox history.

This is true actually...

In fact, i even wrote a thread on that very subject a few years back...

I just wish i had put the pictures i found on ATS rather then another site

The Orion Connection

edit on 23-12-2018 by Akragon because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 23 2018 @ 07:36 PM
link   

When I was a teen I lived on the west coast of Florida near Tampa. The continental shelf on the west coast of florida has a very gentle slope, you can walk a mile out into the water in some places and be up to your waist in water. Anyway, there are areas where from the air you can see submerged ancient riverbeds going miles out into the gulf, and on the shores of those ancient riverbeds in some places are mounds or structures where the paleo Indians are said to have lived, we are talking over 10,000 years ago. There are probably hundreds of sites out in the gulf of Mexico were the ancient people lived during the ice age that are now submerged. People have been in the Americas for a VERY long time. I remember that someone found a BOOMERANG in a sinkhole in Florida that was around that age, it is the oldest boomerang ever found, predating Australian finds by a long time.
edit on 23-12-2018 by openminded2011 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 23 2018 @ 08:26 PM
link   
a reply to: openminded2011

Pre-Clovis occupation 14,550 years ago at the Page-Ladson site, Florida, and the peopling of the Americas

Abstract
Stone tools and mastodon bones occur in an undisturbed geological context at the Page-Ladson site, Florida. Seventy-one radiocarbon ages show that ~14,550 calendar years ago (cal yr B.P.), people butchered or scavenged a mastodon next to a pond in a bedrock sinkhole within the Aucilla River. This occupation surface was buried by ~4 m of sediment during the late Pleistocene marine transgression, which also left the site submerged. Sporormiella and other proxy evidence from the sediments indicate that hunter-gatherers along the Gulf Coastal Plain coexisted with and utilized megafauna for ~2000 years before these animals became extinct at ~12,600 cal yr B.P. Page-Ladson expands our understanding of the earliest colonizers of the Americas and human-megafauna interaction before extinction.

posted on Dec, 23 2018 @ 09:27 PM
link   
a reply to: toms54
There are also preserved dead humans in that sinkhole, but there isn't any testing of them going on to my knowledge. I always wonder why they don't test them.

posted on Dec, 23 2018 @ 10:26 PM
link   

All the pictures are gone

posted on Dec, 23 2018 @ 10:44 PM
link   
a reply to: LightAssassin

I know... its an old thread...

I posted them to imageshack and lost my account when they went pay to play

sucks... but I didn't even know we hosted images back then

actually im not even sure if we did

posted on Dec, 24 2018 @ 05:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: Dr UAE

naaah never been there and wont even think about it its way too far for me

and about the weather on that island, wikipedia says

Average annual temperature is approximately 6.9 °C (44.4 °F)

Wiki

that is nowadays so how was it during the ice age

You missed the whole point of the find, it verifies an existing oral tradition that states the site was an ice free refuge during the last ice age. Evidence at the sight confirms that it never froze over, which is not un expected. Oceans and bodies of water with dynamic flow patterns(fiords) have a moderating effect on local climate.
A 44° ave temp, in a maritime climate, is not bad at all, and don't forget that BC and southern Alaska is a maze of islands with large protected waterways.
While you might see terrible weather on the windward(oceanic) side of an island, the lee would be quite different.

posted on Dec, 24 2018 @ 06:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: dubiousatworst
a reply to: toms54
There are also preserved dead humans in that sinkhole, but there isn't any testing of them going on to my knowledge. I always wonder why they don't test them.

And there are also some very old finds in Mexico in the Yucatan. They should be not only testing them for age, but also DNA. If these dates are correct, how does that fit into the Bering Strait theory? Maybe they have tested them but don't yet understand the results.

posted on Dec, 24 2018 @ 06:51 AM
link   
This was evidence left by survivors of a VGCDW....a Noahs Flood type scenario....there is older evidence of established cultures inland..much much older.

posted on Dec, 24 2018 @ 08:40 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 24 2018 @ 10:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: 727Sky
I keep thinking if we keep digging and radar mapping of the ocean floor keeps improving there are many things yet to be discovered is my guess.

Yassssss....like UFOs!!!!!

posted on Dec, 24 2018 @ 01:27 PM
link   
I'd like to state that the most important part of this whole thing, is that an existing oral tradition has verifiable roots that are 14,000 years old.
The mythos of the west coast is a gold mine of historical info, many of the stories were told by people who learned them before they had personal contact with Europeans.

posted on Dec, 24 2018 @ 01:51 PM
link   

Canada was already on the map. It was always known as America's Tophat.

posted on Dec, 24 2018 @ 01:52 PM
link   
a reply to: 727Sky

I believe a massive ancient reset of some kind actually took place in the past perhaps a powerful ancient weapon.

posted on Dec, 24 2018 @ 02:39 PM
link   
I am not trying to merge theology and science, but there have been tales in just about every major religion of any reasonable age that describe the Supreme Being, by whatever name you choose to call it, finally getting fed up with It's petulant child. At some point humanity gets sent to the wood shed to cut the switch it will be whipped with. And time and time again humanity fails to learn that cutting a wimpy switch only results in more lashes. (experience talking here...)

The moderate mind hints that there should be some vestige, some detritus of those previous civilizations to be observed somewhere. However, the religions speak of wiping any sign of the petulant child from existence so as not to corrupt the next social experiment.

Personally, I believe that there have been technologically advanced civilizations prior to ours that make us look like we haven't figured out that the secret is to bang the rocks together. I would go as far as saying that if this world, mankind as we are at this moment, is the best we have ever been its time for a global reset.

posted on Dec, 24 2018 @ 04:38 PM
link   

Imageshack and photobucket merged together in a buy out several years ago.

Most likely they are now at photobucket... so it may be very possible for you to recover them.

posted on Dec, 24 2018 @ 05:24 PM
link   
Do you think they really said "Holy moly, this is old?" Or something a bit more exciting?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join