It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tell me something about yourself no one would believe

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 21 2018 @ 05:05 PM
link   
a reply to: shr3ds

Wow-!! Just...wow-!! Please don’t stop, our prayers are with you-! Thx you for your courage-!! A true hero indeed-! You should look into becoming a defense lawyer..(?)

Or start an Advocacy LLC

posted on Dec, 21 2018 @ 05:08 PM
link   

Fess need to get involved-period

posted on Dec, 21 2018 @ 05:17 PM
link   
Hmmmm...

Not so much about me but my wife sees dead people and has helped a few people through some rather difficult times, with amazing success, she has proof...

Me: ohhh lol, let’s just say I hear/see stuff without anyone telling me, you could call me a “change agent” something fairly close to my profile pic, nothing short of eating locusts and honey LOL

posted on Dec, 21 2018 @ 05:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Komodo

Wow-!! Just...wow-!! Please don’t stop, our prayers are with you-! Thx you for your courage-!! A true hero indeed-! You should look into becoming a defense lawyer..(?)

Or start an Advocacy LLC

I am in my mid 40's and very solidly a 'working man'. There is no way I could afford any legal schooling with all the other things I am already paying for in order for my gf, son and I to have a decent life. I do already manage a group on the dreaded FB dealing directly with this tragedy that is up to about 1500 members though I keep it open to the public so that anyone can read all the info that I've been able to amass. There are a staggering amount of documents relating to the Hupp murders and everything surrounding them there.

I am not as heavily involved with direct, 'in your face' advocacy anymore since my friend has been freed and acquitted, but the group is one of the only online resources that is actively searching for justice for the murder victims themselves.

Thank you for your kind words, but really I think that any decent person would have no choice but to do what I've been doing ever since this whole mess started.

Right is right and wrong is wrong...some things in life you have no choice but to take head on unless you just don't care about innocent people.

posted on Dec, 21 2018 @ 05:53 PM
link   
Sorry...I'm a little long-winded as well.

posted on Dec, 21 2018 @ 06:38 PM
link   
a reply to: ViXxeN

Oh, I know why!

posted on Dec, 21 2018 @ 07:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: DrumsRfun

I'm batman.

But, but, you squirrel avatar shows that you are Superman... Are you SuperBatman? oO

posted on Dec, 21 2018 @ 08:45 PM
link   
a reply to: JAGStorm

I dreamed about both shuttles blowing up a weeks before it happened.

edit on 21-12-2018 by openminded2011 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2018 @ 09:00 PM
link   
I was named Time magazine's “Person of the Year” in 2006.

posted on Dec, 21 2018 @ 09:00 PM
link   
The Bible was written at my house. Love saying it and i couldn't be more serious.

The other would be I never believed in aliens and UFOs being anything otherworldly and though I couldn't have spent my life more excited and obsessive about reading and hearing about the paranormal and magic and other worlds, I reached a point always wising I'd have an experience but never seeing anything but explainable nonmysterious life when I had to confirm that things are as they are and paranormal things are a fantasy, concocted stories of attention deproved people, ignorant suppositions, etc. Then what I waited for my entire life happened, a phenomenon one night when I was at my house having a cigarette and what happened let's me assure everyone with just that one single event that there is an incredible unknown you can stake your children and puppies lives on that. I'd heard a lot of stories before and even a cojole like mine, but it was one of a kind and nobody given all the time in the world would be able to give me a rational explanation.

There is my most obvious claim nobody would believe. Reason I found ATS. But never been brave enough to hit publish. I wouldn't even believe it if someone told me. And yup to this day probBly 8 or so years later I still am brought to tears daily with the pain of something so rare...suffering from something that you are the sole person on earth who knows about it but desperately in need of someone to just at least know with you but that isnt an option
So tho this thread is what ive been dying for for a decade almost, I'll still keep thAt one in.

posted on Dec, 21 2018 @ 09:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: ViXxeN

originally posted by: Vivyinsect
I turned down an invitation to the Playboy Mansion.

have you asked yourself, why?
Never!!! I knew it would be a pivotal move in my life and I decided that I should take a different route. It's probably one of the best decisions that I've ever made! I should make a clay-mation version of "It's a Wonderful Life"...

posted on Dec, 22 2018 @ 12:12 AM
link   

I remember hearing about it, and seeing that whole thing on TV. I remember feeling that it was ridiculous how the police handled it, it seemed like there was some kind of corruption going on. Like they really weren't taking it seriously at all. And the more that they kept talking about the Pam woman, the more I felt like it's obviously her. "How daft can they be?"

Then when I heard that there was something going on between the chief investigator or whatever and the prosecuting attorney. I was like what... Dude everyone I know who is familiar with the case knows full well she did it.

That's why I don't trust any court of law. And from my time serving on juries and having to go through deliberations I definitely don't trust them either. The people I find sitting in juries consistently go with their emotions instead of using logic. And you have to think about the jurors with vendettas who know the right things to say to get picked so they can sit through the whole thing with a guilty decision already decided.

posted on Dec, 22 2018 @ 02:00 PM
link   
Circumnavigated the globe twice.

posted on Dec, 22 2018 @ 09:02 PM
link   
I work for an organization that has been around for hundreds of years and what we do is hunt demons. We get paid a small fortune for our work as well.

posted on Dec, 22 2018 @ 09:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: LongArmLugh
I work for an organization that has been around for hundreds of years and what we do is hunt demons. We get paid a small fortune for our work as well.

Ok... Okay, you have to give us more than that!

Hunt demons? Ghostbusters type of things? exorcists? ?????

posted on Dec, 22 2018 @ 09:49 PM
link   
Great thread!

Well something people may know about me is that i was a Nationally ranked collegiate debater, and was part of what may have been the first ever state school to qualify for the National Debate Tournament

Something only my wife knows

I am almost hypnotized by the site of birds in the sky, especially when I was a child. Not the specifics of birds like their species or size or color. But the black silhouette against the sky. I could stare at that for hours

Never told anyone that other than my wife, not even my family

posted on Dec, 22 2018 @ 10:00 PM
link   
a reply to: JAGStorm

I really don't have to give you any more information, but I suppose since you inquired I can spare a bit of time.

It's called the Order of Saint George, a little known branch of the Smithsonian funded by the Vatican. It was founded in 1099 AD. Our job is to find and trap demons. For the most part, they can't be killed.

Your Ghostbusters allusion is actually somewhat accurate. Since they cannot be killed, we trap them in vessels that are hermetically sealed. In the old days our predecessors used iron lockboxes sealed with red wax. Today, however, we use an incredibly sturdy and resilient ceramic based container that is welded shut. When we have contained the entity, we typically take them out to sea and dump them in the ocean where they can never be found and opened ever again.

posted on Dec, 22 2018 @ 10:04 PM
link   
a reply to: LongArmLugh

we typically take them out to sea and dump them in the ocean where they can never be found and opened ever again.

I listened to that podcast the other day someone posted about interviewing an exorcist. The person spoke about places that humans should not be, like volcanoes and oceans (and Salt lake city!) . Reading what you said makes a lot of sense.

Thanks, that is super cool!

posted on Dec, 22 2018 @ 10:08 PM
link   
a reply to: LongArmLugh

Great post.
If you don't mind my asking...how many demons have you personally disposed of and which was the most powerful/dangerous?
edit on 22-12-2018 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 22 2018 @ 11:31 PM
link   
When I was in my teens in high school I used to play a lot of baseball and was an outstanding pitcher. I had a very good "rising fastball" and could throw the ball quite fast right at the batter and have it make a sharp left turn to go over the plate. I ruined my arm in a game with another town where I lived because both the coach and I were too dumb to take me out when, late in the game, my arm got tired.

It's a regret. I think about it every so often. My uncle was a life long baseball fan and coached a provincial championship team. He taught me how to throw the ball.

I also regret not having mastered the screwball. I would have had more fun fooling the batters.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join