It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tell me something about yourself no one would believe

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 20 2018 @ 12:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Allaroundyou

For all my LEGO Star Wars toys I got duplicates so I can play with them. And yes I still do.

Speaking of cops... here's one that most people don't believe.

I have never, not once ever, had a speeding or other traffic ticket.

posted on Dec, 20 2018 @ 12:09 PM
link   
a reply to: JAGStorm

I really do eat small children.

posted on Dec, 20 2018 @ 12:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

I really do eat small children.

Wow!! do you eat them hole or just one bite at a time?

posted on Dec, 20 2018 @ 12:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: JAGStorm

For all my LEGO Star Wars toys I got duplicates so I can play with them. And yes I still do.

Hey me neither. Never been stopped for any driving infraction.
Clean as a whistle in the regard, but on the other spectrum I did grow up in a college town and well I think you can put those pieces together lol

posted on Dec, 20 2018 @ 12:13 PM
link   

I used to be a gangster.

posted on Dec, 20 2018 @ 12:13 PM
link   

Haha ! Very happy I am female. I have landed like that one too many times. Although maybe it would hurt less after 14 Irish Car Bombs

posted on Dec, 20 2018 @ 12:15 PM
link   
In my college years, I could dunk a basketball on a regulation 10 foot goal. I'm 5'8" and white.

posted on Dec, 20 2018 @ 12:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: JAGStorm

I once represented myself in court on a DUI arrest and won!

posted on Dec, 20 2018 @ 12:19 PM
link   

Hey me neither. Never been stopped for any driving infraction.
Clean as a whistle in the regard, but on the other spectrum I did grow up in a college town and well I think you can put those pieces together lol

Oh, I've been stopped many times, I just have managed to talk my way out of them. I'll tell you a funny example:
I was pulled over for swerving all over the road. The cop pulled me over and asked me if I knew why I was being pulled over. I said yes and that I was sorry but my favorite song came on and I wanted to Jam to it and got carried away. I turned the radio up a bit, and He said Ok, be careful and sent me on my way.

To this day, my family wants me to get a ticket so I can stop bragging about not having a ticket!

posted on Dec, 20 2018 @ 12:22 PM
link   
For about a three week period roughly 13-14 years ago if you called 1800BestBuy you heard my voice as at that time I was engineering their IVR and the professional recordings were not delivered yet.

posted on Dec, 20 2018 @ 12:24 PM
link   
I own one of the only known original portraits of The Comte Saint Germaine.

posted on Dec, 20 2018 @ 12:34 PM
link   
a reply to: underpass61

originally posted by: underpass61

Back in the 70's I was credited in Skateboarder Magazine as the inventor of the Fakie 360.

Steve?
edit on 20-12-2018 by JFA13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2018 @ 12:42 PM
link   

Cool topic. I'll bite...

I once was personal private security for Hugh Jackman at a venue I worked at in Chicago.
He was there and sang live as a special guest of Rick Springfield, who was performing an impromptu solo set for one of the owners who he is friends with

It went from a dead 30 person Wednesday night to about 200 in 25 minutes. I was the only security in house until they could get more suits in the building. A very nice chap, taller than I thought.
Couldn't really sing that well but then again he really didnt have to.
There's more to that story but that's all I'll tell.

posted on Dec, 20 2018 @ 12:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: JFA13

Back in the 70's I was credited in Skateboarder Magazine as the inventor of the Fakie 360.

Steve?

Cab ? No freaking way if true.

posted on Dec, 20 2018 @ 12:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gravelbone

Cool topic. I'll bite...

I once was personal private security for Hugh Jackman at a venue I worked at in Chicago.
He was there and sang live as a special guest of Rick Springfield, who was performing an impromptu solo set for one of the owners who he is friends with

It went from a dead 30 person Wednesday night to about 200 in 25 minutes. I was the only security in house until they could get more suits in the building. A very nice chap, taller than I thought.
Couldn't really sing that well but then again he really didnt have to.
There's more to that story but that's all I'll tell.

That is sooooooooooooo AWESOME!!!!!!!!!

I just love Hugh Jackman. I was talking to my husband about him. He can't sing at all, so I don't know what it is with that, but he has some kind of charm or something about him that is so absolutely likeable. Keanu Reeves is another one.

posted on Dec, 20 2018 @ 12:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: JFA13

Steve?

No, not Salba but I skated with him a lot. If you have the older Skateboarder mag issues it was in Greg "Queever" Ayres' interview for the "Who's Hot" profiles.

posted on Dec, 20 2018 @ 12:57 PM
link   
I installed DirecTV on Marine 1. In 2006.

posted on Dec, 20 2018 @ 12:58 PM
link   

When the original Star Trek series was still being filmed,1967 or 1968.
A teen magazine had a contest called,The Mister Spock Computer
contest,I entered the contest.I didn't win the main prize,but I did
win an album with songs from the series performed by the crew.I had
it for many years but I lost it a long time ago as well.

posted on Dec, 20 2018 @ 12:58 PM
link   
There's nothing interesting or unique about me personally, to be honest. Just a country girl that grew up in New Mexico. I do have a massive amount of Transformers figures occupying my computer desk. There's no room for anything else at this point, hah.

Hmmm... There was a famous NFL player that came from my hometown though. That's kinda cool considering how tiny the town is.

Brian Urlacher

He played for the Chicago Bears for many years.

posted on Dec, 20 2018 @ 01:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Subrosabelow
There's nothing interesting or unique about me personally, to be honest. Just a country girl that grew up in New Mexico. I do have a massive amount of Transformers figures occupying my computer desk. There's no room for anything else at this point, hah.

Hmmm... There was a famous NFL player that came from my hometown though. That's kinda cool considering how tiny the town is.

Brian Urlacher

He played for the Chicago Bears for many years.

Sorry...but i would bet my life that there is something interesting or unique about you. You just do not see it yourself.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join