It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -14-

page: 300
<< 297  298  299    301  302  303 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 11 2019 @ 07:07 PM
link   
a reply to: CanadianMason

I know you addressed this to pokey, so feel free to ignore the following if it is determined inapplicable or otherwise unwanted.

From my understanding, it is what is supposed to allow them to escape the karma their actions would otherwise bring; i.e. to not reap what is sown.

If they 'tell us what they plan ahead of time' and then we don't do anything to try and stop or otherwise impede it, then we are 'agreeing to' being subject to whatever action is being contemplated.

In regards to 'meme (or any for that matter) magick' it is a tool whereby coherence of consciousness can be achieved. There is more than enough verifiable evidence that the universe responds to conscious thought, but the average person doesn't have enough coherence to their thoughts in order to be able to have a measurable affect upon the visible world. Memes enable a person to focus more clearly and bring about a change in the probability field in which we find ourselves.

And when you have a multitude of minds focusing on the same outcome, the effect is made more likely to occur.

posted on Jan, 11 2019 @ 07:12 PM
link   
Too funny.

...but who 'really' knows for sure why "they" (whoever "they" are) have a requirement to use symbols? Is it a rule that they follow? I don't know, nor would I know why, if that were the case.

(book cover used to illustrate point - only)

...a pyramidal system with a top to climb, I can tell you I haven't had the slightest interest in reaching for it.

I'm at the absolute pinnacle of Freemasonry,

Rock and Roll, lol.

edit on 12-1-2019 by eisegesis because: play on, player

posted on Jan, 11 2019 @ 07:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi

It was passing you the info that when I tried to save that page, rather than just saving that, it also tried to save a program from twitter that could corrupt my laptop or feed information back to twitter about it.

Wow!! I guess I should unsub to Spencer Fernando?

posted on Jan, 11 2019 @ 07:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: jadedANDcynical

In regards to 'meme (or any for that matter) magick' it is a tool whereby coherence of consciousness can be achieved. There is more than enough verifiable evidence that the universe responds to conscious thought, but the average person doesn't have enough coherence to their thoughts in order to be able to have a measurable affect upon the visible world. Memes enable a person to focus more clearly and bring about a change in the probability field in which we find ourselves.

And when you have a multitude of minds focusing on the same outcome, the effect is made more likely to occur.

JAC, VERY well said indeed. Symbols = memes, except in our case they are OUR memes, our symbols, and we are using them to support each other through Q guidance.

Always good to see you post

posted on Jan, 11 2019 @ 07:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: CanadianMason

originally posted by: crankyoldman
Big Pharma Just Bought Access to Your DNA From Genealogy Company 23andMe

"British pharmaceutical giant GlaxoSmithKline recently purchased a $300 million share in the genlogy company, which promises to tell you your ancestry in exchange for your DNA."

In case folks haven't figured it out. The ENTIRE system is set up with a slow boil, not a smash and grab effort to control. A 10 year plan is quite literally - in every sense of the word, a moment for them. They don't wait ten years, we do.

So, they introduce the consumer friendly, oh so fun, DNA collection and the plan the ENTIRE TIME - from day one, was to merge the two "officially" (unofficially they were connected all along).

Implied consent is easy to get if you simply wait a few weeks, months or years.

Every single person who desired to get a generic (likely fraudulent) letter saying they ascended from China and South America gave their permission for Pharma to do as they please with their DNA - with no right of recourse, no way to find out what is being done.

Humans As Currency is done.

Good Lord! I received an Ancestry dot come DNA test kit for Christmas but I have not been able to muster up the courage to go ahead and use it. It's still in the box. Now I have even more reason to get rid of it!

Mine is still in the box too.
After Cranky's post...I think it stays there.

posted on Jan, 11 2019 @ 07:21 PM
link   
Re "Watch who runs for President":
Hawaii Democrat Gabbard - Bloomberg

posted on Jan, 11 2019 @ 07:22 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Timestamp totals 23.

posted on Jan, 11 2019 @ 07:22 PM
link   
Q#916

We are saving Israel for last.
Very specific reason not mentioned a single time.
Q

Link

"Was just told by a source inside Broward Sheriff’s Office that Scott Israel’s command staff, specifically the Colonels, began resigning this morning. Looks like Israel will be suspended pending removal by Gov. Ron DeSantis today."

I have to say this is in fact a BOOM, given what we have learned about the entire area, this is a welcomed relief for the local area and beyond.

Interesting RE: the SerialBrain2 decode posted earlier.

posted on Jan, 11 2019 @ 07:23 PM
link   

Could be v. dangerous Can... you may be 1/2024th eisegesis!!

ETA - couldn't resist it... cheers to both of ya!

edit on 11-1-2019 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2019 @ 07:24 PM
link   

If you do join them than you're no longer welcome here.
Kidding of course. I'm neutral on Freemasonry as I know very little and I've never spoken to any Freemason about it in person. Probably because I've never had any interest in it and therefore never any reason to hate, mock, or consider it bad or good. More of a mystery that I've never bothered to research. Like in any big club, religious or not you're going to have both good and bad people and some downright evil. On a similar note my bloodline on my Dad's side was recently traced back to the Knights Templar. So, what does that make me? Rhetorical, and no he did not learn our roots through 23andMe or any other corporate blood bank.

Many groups of people of all religions from all over the world interpret and view 'symbolism' differently. We all have symbolism rather we know it or not and some worship it far more than others and some cannot live without - it's much more than just worship. If you take away their symbolism than what do 'they' have left?

Deriving 'Symbolism' from Q drops I'm leaning towards...

Think children. = Helpless
Think slaves. = Labor
Think sheep. = Food
Symbolism = END.

Take away their symbolism >>> 'Currency' and they end.

Not saying I'm right but that's my take on it.

posted on Jan, 11 2019 @ 07:27 PM
link   
a reply to: jadedANDcynical

From my understanding, it is what is supposed to allow them to escape the karma their actions would otherwise bring; i.e. to not reap what is sown.

Okay, sort of like the purpose of the Cremation of Care ritual!!! Why the hell else would they engage in such a ritual unless they really did believe that their actions in the world can create a negative karma score for them each individually and, perhaps, as a group?

Sad but...true?

posted on Jan, 11 2019 @ 07:27 PM
link   

I don't believe the hype. If that was really the plan then they would have used their influence to grab a sample of everyone's DNA when getting lab tests done. I mean, you are consenting and after they draw blood for routine exams you have no idea what happens in the lab.

posted on Jan, 11 2019 @ 07:28 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

#2664 ... Last line

posted on Jan, 11 2019 @ 07:28 PM
link   

I was always curious why Hillary( and anyone else involved in the process) wasn't charged with violating this statute:

(a) Whoever, being an officer, employee, contractor, or consultant of the United States, and, by virtue of his office, employment, position, or contract, becomes possessed of documents or materials containing classified information of the United States, knowingly removes such documents or materials without authority and with the intent to retain such documents or materials at an unauthorized location shall be fined under this title or imprisoned for not more than five years, or both.

18 U.S. Code § 1924 - Unauthorized removal and retention of classified documents or material

Instead of the one most people were quoting:

(f) Whoever, being entrusted with or having lawful possession or control of any document, writing, code book, signal book, sketch, photograph, photographic negative, blueprint, plan, map, model, instrument, appliance, note, or information, relating to the national defense, (1) through gross negligence permits the same to be removed from its proper place of custody or delivered to anyone in violation of his trust, or to be lost, stolen, abstracted, or destroyed, or (2) having knowledge that the same has been illegally removed from its proper place of custody or delivered to anyone in violation of its trust, or lost, or stolen, abstracted, or destroyed, and fails to make prompt report of such loss, theft, abstraction, or destruction to his superior officer—

Shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than ten years, or both.

18 U.S. Code § 793 - Gathering, transmitting or losing defense information

I mean, she had classified information stored in an unapproved location.

Period.

The statute in question clearly states, "knowingly removes such documents or materials without authority and with the intent to retain such documents or materials at an unauthorized location." She knew her server wasn't authorized and she also knew that some of the information she was in possession of was clearly classified, at the SAP level no less.

In anticipation of the argument that the statute I quoted requires intent. Yes, it sure does.

Is the argument going to be that she accidentally kept the information on her server or that she didn't know it was classified? Either scenario is ridiculous in the extreme.

Thank you very much, kind sir!

posted on Jan, 11 2019 @ 07:29 PM
link   
a reply to: pteridine

Didn't notice that... can you just confirm how you added it up? My brains aching today and can't seem to get to 23.

posted on Jan, 11 2019 @ 07:30 PM
link   

This^

to me, it's the most fascinating part of watching this Q phenomena unfold.

--

Do I think mass arrests are imminent?

No.

Am I sure that Q is not a Larp?

No.

Do I think shining a spotlight on the corruption and making that information go viral (making a more measurable effect on reality-bringing about a paradigm shift to swing the probability field ) is a positive endeavor?

YES.

Manifest reality.

Double slit experiment applied..

Respectfully,
~meathead

posted on Jan, 11 2019 @ 07:33 PM
link   

Maybe because she had the authority?

posted on Jan, 11 2019 @ 07:36 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 11 2019 @ 07:37 PM
link   

Yes, I seen that. New Gov wasted no time! One of the Parkland victims was a distant cousin.
That sheriff needs to be dragged out to the Okefenokee swamp with the gators.

posted on Jan, 11 2019 @ 07:40 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Oh brother! *slaps forehead*.

That's probably sad...but true, lolol!

new topics

top topics

<< 297  298  299    301  302  303 >>

join