It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -14-

page: 298
<< 295  296  297    299  300  301 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 11 2019 @ 02:47 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Foxnews is saying she'll be working from home all of next week. Double-meaning I'm sure.

Also, with a woman nominee they'll have to change their 'smear' tactics.

posted on Jan, 11 2019 @ 02:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
It's looking like Bezos' fortune is about to be reduced by 50%....and this divorce is about to get very ugly.

Jeff Bezos’ Raunchy Text Messages That Prove Illicit Affair

www.nationalenquirer.com...

Somehow, some way I think he will make it. I will say a prayer for poor Jeff Bezos tonight though, just to be sure. He will only have around 70 billion left over after the divorce. How is the man supposed to live?

posted on Jan, 11 2019 @ 02:54 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Nice find! Even has a golf course next door for hidden shenaigans.

posted on Jan, 11 2019 @ 03:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe

originally posted by: IAMTAT
It's looking like Bezos' fortune is about to be reduced by 50%....and this divorce is about to get very ugly.

Jeff Bezos’ Raunchy Text Messages That Prove Illicit Affair

www.nationalenquirer.com...

Somehow, some way I think he will make it. I will say a prayer for poor Jeff Bezos tonight though, just to be sure. He will only have around 70 billion left over after the divorce. How is the man supposed to live?

Love to be her divorce attorney.

posted on Jan, 11 2019 @ 03:11 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Shes soon to become the richest woman in the world - by divorcing the richest man in the world.

posted on Jan, 11 2019 @ 03:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman
EXCLUSIVE: Transcripts of Lisa Page’s Closed-Door Testimonies Provide New Revelations in Spygate Scandal

Long read.

Why now? Information released means that there are no issues of ongoing investigations that can be compromised.

I liked this part...

Page noted that she only traveled abroad once while she worked for McCabe, in December 2016, on official business in London. Strzok traveled with her, as did three other unnamed individuals. One individual that Page specified as not being part of the trip was Bill Priestap, the FBI’s head of counterintelligence. Page was prohibited by FBI counsel for detailing the purpose of her visit.

London, huh?

There sure are a lot of metions and pics with the title London...

Q !4pRcUA0lBE ID: 598069 No.1448221 📁
May 17 2018 17:47:09 (EST)
Q !4pRcUA0lBE ID: 598069 No.1448152 📁
May 17 2018 17:42:45 (EST)

Fsurv_london_ps2.png ⬇

Fsurv_london_ps.png ⬇

>>1448140
>>1448152

Note the jackets.
Time of year.
Q

Interesting time stampiness, too.

posted on Jan, 11 2019 @ 03:13 PM
link   
Did anyone else happen to catch the special on Monica Lewinski and Bill Clinton on ABC last night? It was actually very telling. It showed how corrupt Bill and Hillary have been since the very beginning. They have had scandal after scandal since Bill became governor of Arkansas. I doubt that their attitudes have changed much over the last 25 years.

posted on Jan, 11 2019 @ 03:32 PM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe

Whitewater scandal

The Hunting of the President

Troopergate

The Clinton Chronicles

And the list goes on. Apparently the real Untouchables!

posted on Jan, 11 2019 @ 03:32 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Probably not related to anything, but I came across this the other night.

Branson gets a morse code shoutout on this album.

Start at 48:00.

It makes you wonder what other music is floating around out there with morse code in plain site, embedded in the music.

Tangent /off

edit on 11-1-2019 by CoramDeo because: (no reason given)

edit on 11-1-2019 by CoramDeo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2019 @ 03:43 PM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe

No way, she would become the ultimate martyr, she would be used and exploited in death far more than in life, she would be the face of the women's march

posted on Jan, 11 2019 @ 03:45 PM
link   
a reply to: XAnarchistX

Whatever symbol you think she would be is far outweighed by her actual position as a far left justice on the Supreme Court. The Democrats will do anything in their power to keep Trump from appointing yet another SC justice. THAT is the crux of the matter. Period. RGB is already an icon for feminists and womens rights in general in America. She doesnt need to die to do that.

posted on Jan, 11 2019 @ 04:31 PM
link   
Big Pharma Just Bought Access to Your DNA From Genealogy Company 23andMe

"British pharmaceutical giant GlaxoSmithKline recently purchased a $300 million share in the genlogy company, which promises to tell you your ancestry in exchange for your DNA."

In case folks haven't figured it out. The ENTIRE system is set up with a slow boil, not a smash and grab effort to control. A 10 year plan is quite literally - in every sense of the word, a moment for them. They don't wait ten years, we do.

So, they introduce the consumer friendly, oh so fun, DNA collection and the plan the ENTIRE TIME - from day one, was to merge the two "officially" (unofficially they were connected all along).

Implied consent is easy to get if you simply wait a few weeks, months or years.

Every single person who desired to get a generic (likely fraudulent) letter saying they ascended from China and South America gave their permission for Pharma to do as they please with their DNA - with no right of recourse, no way to find out what is being done.

Humans As Currency is done.

posted on Jan, 11 2019 @ 04:43 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

What alternatives do they have to using Msogyny as a wrap-up smear?

I'm assuming:

#1 - Show the candidate has broken the law (this might allow demonstrating similar crimes by reps/senators?)
#2 - Demonstrate the candidate has lied? (more difficult - down to interpretation? Bill C: "I did not have sexual relations...")
#3 - Not an American citizen? (opens up proving BHO isn't American?)

What other options could they try?

edit on 11-1-2019 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2019 @ 04:45 PM
link   
a reply to: CoramDeo

Here's a few.
www.wearethemighty.com...

Alan Parsons Project — "Lucifer". The Morse code is E V E, name of the album.

posted on Jan, 11 2019 @ 04:48 PM
link   

TAT, could this be a ruse to stop all the fortune being confiscated for crimes committed? I.e. can't take her money, post-divorce, for his crimes - hence securing half of it?

If both parties agree to the divorce then that seems primed to make it a "quicky" before their fortune is impounded

posted on Jan, 11 2019 @ 04:59 PM
link   

Accusations of racism, anti-choice, religious zealot, other character assassination?

I'm wondering if DJT is waiting for RBG to pass on then declare a National Emergency to build the Wall while at same time the opposition will be busy with SCOTUS nominee.? Be like a POTUS counter-punch.

posted on Jan, 11 2019 @ 05:00 PM
link   
a reply to: CoramDeo

CoramDeo, yes interesting and I wonder how many others.

Any idea what the Morse code said or how it was attributed as a message to Branson?

Not as moving as Tubular Bells in my opinion.

posted on Jan, 11 2019 @ 05:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi

TAT, could this be a ruse to stop all the fortune being confiscated for crimes committed? I.e. can't take her money, post-divorce, for his crimes - hence securing half of it?

If both parties agree to the divorce then that seems primed to make it a "quicky" before their fortune is impounded

Interesting thought, Sufi.
Seems to me HE would still keep half in the divorce...which might still be confiscated.

They were married 25 years...he made his billions while they were married...and a California divorce means she is entitled to 50%.

For a wife he's been living separately from, while having a longtime affair with another married woman...he must really trust her.

Wouldn't there be easier, less risky, ways to transfer his wealth to her?

posted on Jan, 11 2019 @ 05:19 PM
link   

TAT,

Whilst there could be other ways to transfer the money, these could be traced as funds of wrongdoing... however, if a court has ordered you to transfer the money to her, isn't that about as legit as you can get?

posted on Jan, 11 2019 @ 05:20 PM
link   

Sorry, I don't know what you mean.

new topics

top topics

<< 295  296  297    299  300  301 >>

join