It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -14-

page: 270
<< 267  268  269    271  272  273 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 8 2019 @ 06:16 PM
link   
Last week, when Trump did the surprise appearance at the WH news conference, it seemed like a dry run for a bigger event.

Also maybe it was a test to probe enemy's alert communication patterns.

That's all .

Just wanted to mention it.

edit on 8-1-2019 by FlyingFox because: freedom

posted on Jan, 8 2019 @ 06:20 PM
link   

Republican Lawmakers Demand Answers From Special Prosecutor John Huber – Give Him January 21 Deadline

www.thegatewaypundit.com...

Should be interesting

posted on Jan, 8 2019 @ 06:26 PM
link   
a reply to: XAnarchistX

...much of the language that "q" uses sounds exactly what Marxist Reolutionaries have written

I'd be interested in hearing why you think so. I studied historical materialism (Marxism) in university sociology courses. You may have a point but, I'd like to compare what you have studied of Marxism and how you draw the comparison to Q's language usage. I'd be grateful if you could do that for me. Thanks!

posted on Jan, 8 2019 @ 06:44 PM
link   
a reply to: AgarthaSeed

Numerology is any belief in the divine or mystical relationship between a number and one or more coinciding events.

Short-sighted semantics...

Big difference.

No difference.

It's not the same as breaking down a number like 523 and ascribing it to a certain vibration or energy.

Who's doing that?

Q and Trump use numerology. Period.

Under "Methods"...

There are various numerology systems which assign numerical value to the letters of an alphabet.

Case in point.

Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM), and its associated fields such as acupuncture, base their system on mystical numerical associations, such as the “12 vessels circulating blood and air corresponding to the 12 rivers flowing toward the Central Kingdom; and 365 parts of the body, one for each day of the year” being the basis of locating acupuncture points.

You should really study the Torah/Talmud and Zohar.

5 Scientists Weigh in on Acupuncture

Back in 2014:

Strong evidence exists that acupuncture is effective for chronic pain conditions. For depression, we have evidence that acupuncture is a useful adjunct to conventional care.

Obviously, "conventional care" will attempt to discredit it.

More:

The discovery of atomic triads, an early attempt to sort the elements into some logical order by their physical properties, was once considered a form of numerology, and yet ultimately led to the construction of the periodic table.

"...and one can well include Kepler on account of his third law. It would be fair enough to say that numerology was the origin of the theories of electromagnetism, quantum mechanics, gravitation.... So I intend no disparagement when I describe a formula as numerological." - I. J. Good

My personal favorite:

The UK experiment involved 96 people and found no correlation between the number seven and a self-reported psychic ability.

I can't wait to prove that wrong, lol.

So, using your own "source," I've quickly demonstrated and have given you a few leads to explore so that you may better understand the term.

With whatever existential meltdown you've been having lately, please don't include me.

A reminder... You were the first to pass judgment and insult people. I merely responded in order to defend those you labeled as "morons".

Just wait until 1/21/19, and humble yourself.

Have a nice day.

edit on 8-1-2019 by eisegesis because: more?

posted on Jan, 8 2019 @ 06:59 PM
link   
SKY EVENT: North America 1/21/19

1 – Total Lunar Eclipse – Sunday/Monday, January 20/21, 2019
January’s Total Lunar Eclipse is also known as a ‘Super Blood Wolf Moon’ eclipse.

Cheesy? Yup, but it is a supermoon, AND total lunar eclipses are often called a ‘Blood Moon’, AND January’s Full Moon is called the Wolf Moon in North America. So why not?

The spectacle is watching a Full Moon turn a copper-orange-reddish color during an hour-long ‘totality’ as our satellite passes through Earth’s central shadow. It’s only visible on the night-side of Earth, which includes South America, the eastern Pacific Ocean, western Atlantic Ocean, and extreme western Europe.

“The 2019 January 21 total lunar eclipse is perfectly placed for the Americas and Western Europe, and we will see the entire event from start to finish,” says Espenak. Totality is at 9:12 p.m. PST on January 20 and 00:12 a.m. EST on January 21 from North America.

www.forbes.com... t/amp/
edit on 8-1-2019 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2019 @ 07:03 PM
link   
Anyone have a link for a live stream of POTUS 9pm?

posted on Jan, 8 2019 @ 07:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: MetalThunder
Haven't seen it mentioned but they made a billion year mistake, or the timeline is right on schedule.
You decide

Impending Galactic Crash Could Rip Open the Black Hole at the Milky Way’s Center

Centerlivescience.com link also in sig

The end of the Milky Way as we know it may come a few billion years ahead of schedule

Really ? Maybe
God bless

Space brothers, hope ya take dogs . About as big as you could think,
WWG1WGA

Last edit lol

As the article says, time to adjust the doomsday clock - to about as soon as 2 BILLION years from now!

I guess after I die, I'll have to make my way to another galaxy somehow. I'll have lots of time to figure it out.

posted on Jan, 8 2019 @ 07:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
Anyone have a link for a live stream of POTUS 9pm?

www.youtube.com...

also:

www.whitehouse.gov...
edit on 8-1-2019 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2019 @ 07:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: surfer_soul
a reply to: dashen

Q is a member or multiple members from an organisation known as the CNP council on national policy. Trump and his associates are also linked apparently to this group. Now I’ve heard of the CFR before but not the CNP. Does anyone know much about the CNP? Are these guys really the “white hats” or are they aligned with the CFR in any way? (Who I believe certainly can’t be trusted) or are they diametrically opposed to them?

I wanted to know what you lot think?

I would say yes to the White Hats consortium. I heard about such a thing arising in parallel to the Clintons in time. Not to speculate the name of the group, but it's pretty much what we'd expect...a conservative group at it's core. Maybe minus the JFK Jr link, but it kind of makes sense while he was alive, right? Jr, a closet "Conservative" running as a Democrat to do justice, similar to Trump's mission. Maybe even operating under the same codename, which I won't mention.

As Reagan did befall the aggressive ClA, the need for a counter-movement would become obvious. Same for the Clintonian drug era of the 1990's, which was at a fever pitch. Heck, doesn't Iran-Contra really mean Heroine and Coke?

Ok, to finish the part I have comment on, I don't think Q is necessarily part of the Consortium. I think Q was improvised, partly enabled (in it's current form) after the Harvest Festival....one of the bolts in their Quiver. Probably a young person who pitched the idea and was approved with some MIL support and guidance. If I am ever free to talk about my own local activities, it's just like Q or even Wikileaks but before they really took root. I was Bourne and Bond and Wikileaks and Chuck Norris all at the same time.

So, Q doesn't surprise me, it's more of a harmony than anything. My own personal game is strengthened by "learning" Q. Some people follow Q, I learn Q. That's why I can say this with confidence:

Will Q get molested like Wikileaks? Sure. Does it suit the agenda now, yes. A good time to be alive...

posted on Jan, 8 2019 @ 07:13 PM
link   

twitter

It really works.

document cloud pdf

edit on 2pm108America/ChicagoTue, 08 Jan 2019 19:16:15 -060016172019-01-08T19:16:15-06:00 by wanderingconfusion because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2019 @ 07:24 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Linky

First page of the thread.

Where does 8 minutes come from. Why 8.

Why not talk for 17 minutes, it is only 9 more.

No cats available?

P

posted on Jan, 8 2019 @ 07:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: wanderingconfusion

twitter

It really works.

document cloud pdf

"The OSC alleges that Mr. Manafort provided the government with information pertinent to an investigation in another district prior to entering into the plea agreement in this case but then, in post-plea proffer meetings with other prosecutors not associated with the OSC, provided a different version of the same events."

"an investigation in another district" Utah???

posted on Jan, 8 2019 @ 07:43 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

For those who don't have cable TV like me, here's one of the places you can watch the live POTUS address to the nation in about 15 minutes or so.

posted on Jan, 8 2019 @ 07:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: CoramDeo
a reply to: Carcharadon

Post 1543, with autist analysis and repost on 1547.

Q !CbboFOtcZs ID: 0537d5 No.1794770 📁
Jun 18 2018 01:43:38 (EST)

D
Morning sun brings heat.
Full moon coming.
Undiscovered stars learned.
Missions forward.
Q

Note 1546

Q !CbboFOtcZs ID: 0537d5 No.1795210 📁
Jun 18 2018 02:27:31 (EST)
Anonymous ID: df6840 No.1795201 📁
Jun 18 2018 02:26:49 (EST)

.....[removed content-CD]....

Message not for Anons.
Q

Note that 1546 is a response to a guess as to the meaning of 1543...also note that there is a strange "D" haning out there by its lonesome, in the first line of 1543. Reading down to get DMFUM, nothing coming to me at the moment.

I like your thoughts though, "Mourning Son Brings [the] Heat."

Thanks Coram.

Greatly appreciated. Must work on my search-fu lol.

Appreciate your expertise and thoughts and also I would like to thank Rel for his/her response as well.

And for anyone else that chimed in on my post, thank you as well.

Dont contribute much, but I'm always here!

posted on Jan, 8 2019 @ 08:14 PM
link   
Well, that was a let down.

Good speech ... but no laser eyeballs ... no declarations.

Did I miss something?

P

link   
Who were those people in photographs behind DJT?

Also lots of patches and insignias behind him...

Simbology Speaks.

link   
Watched on the youtube link TAT provided. Kept cutting out...

Very Well Played.

posted on Jan, 8 2019 @ 08:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman
Watched on the youtube link TAT provided. Kept cutting out...

Very Well Played.

Don't worry, I'm sure lyin' Chucky Schumer and negative Nancy Pelosi worked completely fine.

posted on Jan, 8 2019 @ 08:20 PM
link   
So amazing. Trump's address was short and sweet; he got right to the point. I liked the part where he called out rich politicians who build border walls around their homes not because they hate the people on the outside but because they love the people on the inside. Great stuff. You have a wonderful President.

My Prime Minister, Trudeau, doesn't come close. Now he's soon to issue a gay Loonie. For real. A Loonie dollar coin with a picture of a same sex couple on it. I don't care what people do in the privacy of their own lives but, to push a political ideology on our nation's currency, while allowing the tearing down of statues of our 'Founding Fathers' like Sir John A, is just plain wrong.

posted on Jan, 8 2019 @ 08:20 PM
link   
a reply to: pheonix358

I think POTUS wanted the focus to be on the Dems reply rather than on his speech?

So far Schumer and Pelosi have not disputed a single evidenciary fact on drugs, crimes or murders from Trump???

In fact they've just finished and still not challenged a single fact on drugs, crimes or deaths!

...oh, and Pelosi seems to have had a Barbie paintjob.

top topics

<< 267  268  269    271  272  273 >>

join