It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -14-

page: 157
<< 154  155  156    158  159  160 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 27 2018 @ 04:00 PM
link   

It doesnt give any of you reservation that this essentially encompasses every major conspiracy in history into one tight knit ball?

LOL

You will address me as, Mr. Collins.

Scorpion is an American dramatic television series, inspired by the true story of Walter O'Brien (aka Scorpion), a genius who recruits other geniuses to help solve complex problems of the world. Inspired by a true story, SCORPION is a quirky, humor-filled adrenaline rush that follows an eccentric genius and his network of nerdy prodigies.

They operate as a think tank formed by Homeland Security, and their task: to deal with the complex threats of the modern age. Solving the most mind-boggling national issues comes naturally to them, but these socially awkward misfits can't seem to get out of their own way when it comes to life outside the laboratory.

edit on 27-12-2018 by eisegesis because: a very stable genius

posted on Dec, 27 2018 @ 04:04 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

Why shouldn't those things be conflated? What separates Q from Q's anons? So many times it's been said that that the research in this thread is what's important, not the crumbs. So many times it has been said that the movement is you, you who are digging. But now that you face criticism, now it's not digging; now it's assuming, guessing, predicting, and personally hypothesizing. Now Q is the source.

How is Q different from Q's people? It is all words on the internet. Q has a tripcode, but many people have a tripcode. Q is a follower of you and you are a follower of Q. Q and you are a circle. And I'm the little tail the end of the Q

posted on Dec, 27 2018 @ 04:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Cutepants

Whoa dude.
That was cosmic

posted on Dec, 27 2018 @ 04:36 PM
link   
Mod Note:

This is getting old folks. Each other and opinions of each other is never the topic and always off topic or worse.

This is a debate and discussion board and all questioning, opinions or points of view are allowed. This is not a "Q" blog, nor would one be allowed.

KNOCK OFF THE TIT FOR TAT or risk being posting banned.

DO NOT reply to this post.

posted on Dec, 27 2018 @ 05:22 PM
link   
Khashoggi was being handled by a Qatari agency?

OK, so this is interesting. It seems that Khashoggi is not what he seems, but no one and nothing is in the Middle East. It looks like he had ties to a domestic Qatari group called QFI that claims to be independent and only purports to operate for educational purposes in the US. The group isn't transparent about its board membership and has ties to Arab Association of New York (the one with Linda Sarsour) back when she was its exec. director and it was covering up sex abuse allegations.

He also had deep ties to Saudi intelligence, more specifically the faction connected to Turki al-Faisal, a rival to the current holder of the Saudi throne. Khashoggi was exiled for perceived disloyalty to the throne.

He had turned activist when he was killed, and it looks like his association with this Qatari group had something to do with that.

The Post reported on December 22 that Khashoggi worked closely with QFI executive director Maggie Salem, to the extent that Salem drafted many of his columns for the Post.

So more or less, it looks like Khashoggi didn't even really write the meat of his columns for the Post. This Maggie Salem did (does she have the right pedigree or what), and they met during her days at the State Dept.

So far, I've been summarizing what's in the PJ article, but here's the meat:

This seems difficult to square with the reporting. According to text messages between Khashoggi and Salem, she “at times shaped the columns he submitted to the Washington Post, proposing topics, drafting material and prodding him to take a harder line against the Saudi government.” In other words, Salem was using Khashoggi as a tool against the Saudis. But on behalf of whom?

The answer is clear when we remember that this was not the first time that Salem or QFI had disparaged Saudi Arabia. In July 2017, a month after Saudi Arabia and its allies severed political and economic ties with Qatar, QFI and the Qatari-regime-owned Al Jazeera jointly produced a propaganda video condemning the so-called “blockade.” In November, QFI organized a panel discussion claiming that that the Gulf states’ isolation of Qatar was due to “fake news,” a claim that QFI’s executive director Maggie Salem explicitly endorsed on Twitter. Salem’s handling of Khashoggi seems clearly in the same vein, intended to whip up opposition to Saudi Arabia in order to benefit her paymaster, Qatar.

Qatar, btw, has close ties with Iran, but I'm sure that has nothing to do with anything here, either.

And another fun fact I dug up in an earlier Q thread, Prince Turki's son Abdulaziz races professionally, and guess who used to race with him for a time?

Yep, you're seeing that one right.

posted on Dec, 27 2018 @ 06:33 PM
link   
a reply to: doobydoll

"In this world awash in change, you hold the line."

"Storm clouds loom..." - J.M.

files.abovetopsecret.com...

KBOs, TNOs, and Orbital Resonance, OH MY!!

Are we dogs or swine, Mr. Mason?

Science says we can't be both.

posted on Dec, 27 2018 @ 06:38 PM
link   
Denied.

www.cnbc.com/2018/12/27/mueller-asks-to-delay-hearing-in-jerome-corsi-lawsuit-citing-shutdown.html

www.cnbc.com...

posted on Dec, 27 2018 @ 06:44 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Knew he was bad news when I saw this awhile back...

Khashoggi holding a Rocket-propelled grenade with Osama Bin Laden, Al-Qaeda co-founder Abdullah Azzam members of Mujahideen one engaged in Jihad.
twitter.com...

And finding this...

posted on Dec, 27 2018 @ 06:44 PM
link   
At least now I know my meems are fully functional.

edit on 27-12-2018 by FlyingFox because: freedom

posted on Dec, 27 2018 @ 06:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: FlyingFox

Do you know the date each of those two GITMO aerial photos were taken?

I am sorry, no. I was hoping someone could look at it closer, as it came to me in just that form.

I'm always on the lookout for meem images, this one is related....

Easy to guess what it is.

Everybody has their own style.

edit on 27-12-2018 by FlyingFox because: freedom

posted on Dec, 27 2018 @ 07:13 PM
link   
a reply to: eisegesis

Are we dogs or swine, Mr. Mason? Science says we can't be both.

met·a·phor /ˈmedəˌfôr,ˈmedəˌfər/Submit noun a figure of speech in which a word or phrase is applied to an object or action to which it is not literally applicable. "“I had fallen through a trapdoor of depression,” said Mark, who was fond of theatrical metaphors" synonyms: figure of speech, image, trope, analogy, comparison, symbol, word painting/picture "the profusion of metaphors in her everyday speech has gotten pretty tiresome" a thing regarded as representative or symbolic of something else, especially something abstract. "the amounts of money being lost by the company were enough to make it a metaphor for an industry that was teetering"

It's not rocket science.

posted on Dec, 27 2018 @ 07:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingFox

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: FlyingFox

Do you know the date each of those two GITMO aerial photos were taken?

I am sorry, no. I was hoping someone could look at it closer, as it came to me in just that form.

2002-2003 time frame & 2017 for latest.
Sourced from Google Earth & www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Dec, 27 2018 @ 07:14 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 27 2018 @ 07:16 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 27 2018 @ 07:19 PM
link   
a reply to: eisegesis

Are you trying to say that is you?

posted on Dec, 27 2018 @ 07:23 PM
link   
Spectator: The best President I didnt vote for

After only two years in office, in the face of unprecedented and relentless resistance from the Democrats, the media, and the metastasizing Mueller investigation, President Trump has accomplished more than many presidents accomplish in two terms.

#TheGreatAwakening

posted on Dec, 27 2018 @ 07:25 PM
link   
A guy who can trick the left/liberals/dems into fervently arguing that we "need to keep troops in the middle east" is a genius.

#WalkAway got a huge boost from that.

posted on Dec, 27 2018 @ 07:37 PM
link   
Fighting the Machine.

Ever notice that replies to @realDonaldTrump are filtered to only show negative comments?

Try replying with a negative word, first, then add a positive comment to break the algorithm.

Ex. "Awful. Trump is the best President."

See if it works.

Source
edit on 27-12-2018 by seinfeld because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 27 2018 @ 07:37 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Excellent article. Never considered Khashoggi a journalist but had no clue his articles were ghost written.

He was part of the old regime and doesn't like the modernization of the new regime.

With moderation the old regimes loses some power over women, with possibly more to come.With the encouragement to rely on increased business, the oil they rely on will moderate their financial power, thus control.

Not saying MSB is a good guy here.

posted on Dec, 27 2018 @ 07:51 PM
link   
Latest SpyGate Flow chart. Q #1829 referenced in the chart.

Super Large

Possible names for KM in the White House:
Karol Mason
Kevin McAleenan
Kathleen Merrigan

**seinfeld** - appreciate the good info but as a suggestion how about grouping them all into a single post. As you know we're not trying to model twitter and nobody here is racing to hit Chapt 15.

top topics

<< 154  155  156    158  159  160 >>

join