It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

One migrant caravan reaches the U.S.-Mexico border – and runs into reality

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 17 2018 @ 10:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: dragonridr

originally posted by: rickymouse

originally posted by: dragonridr
Probably Russians they get blamed for everything.

Actually, the Russians may even be funding this to further divide our society. If our society continues to divide, it is beneficial for the Russians. It doesn't have to be Soros or some irate liberal that is supplying the money for their trips. But I would put my money on some Liberal trying to gain support of more people.

I was joking the Russians would not want to start that as the US could start funding Chechen rebels as well.

But actually, these caravans and the turmoil they are causing does benefit the Russian government. I doubt if they are funding it but are probably happy it caused turmoil in our country.
Maybe next time they will fund things like this, it is cheap social warfare to fund things like this.

posted on Nov, 17 2018 @ 10:25 AM
link   
a reply to: Peeple

Many stayed in Mexico some are stubborn and believe in the dream.

The dream of breaking the laws of the country you are depending on for help?

TheRedneck

posted on Nov, 17 2018 @ 10:32 AM
link   
a reply to: djz3ro

I can't get behind your thinking here fella, I've tried to see it any other way than the one that seems obvious to me but, this caravan and the flexing of military might at the border both played into the Republicans hands for the midterms.

So, all these people were coming here to be turned away because Trump was paying them?

O... K....

Let's ignore the fact that every previous caravan just split up and went around the CBP en masse and made it into the country unchecked. This one didn't. Why? Because Trump paid them to? Now they're stuck in Tijuana for months, and many can't afford to get back home. Why? Because Trump paid them to?

Talk about leading a horse to water but not being able to make him drink...

TheRedneck

posted on Nov, 17 2018 @ 10:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: Peeple
a reply to: Breakthestreak

They had hope. But the worlds richest country doesn't like to share. In a nutshell what you say. Whoops

How dare you say that about the most generous country to ever exist?

posted on Nov, 17 2018 @ 10:45 AM
link   
a reply to: 3n19m470

Haha generous with drone strikes maybe...

posted on Nov, 17 2018 @ 10:45 AM
link   

But if I pay it won't be denied.

If you have a criminal record or any other shady crap in your background you will. It's called vetting, that's what legal immigration does.

posted on Nov, 17 2018 @ 10:59 AM
link   

a reply to: 3n19m470

Haha generous with drone strikes maybe...

Yeah....we are only the biggest dollar giver of Government foreign aid and the biggest individual citizen giver to charity in dollars and GDP%, bit we are such bad people.

Maybe China or Russia can help these "refugees" or maybe Europe would like even more.

posted on Nov, 17 2018 @ 11:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: Flyingclaydisk
a reply to: TinySickTears

NO, what actually happened is exactly what all of us "trumpets" got riled up about, and what continues to rile us up. What happened, for your information, is the caravans showed up exactly as planned by Sore-ass and his buddies. The only problem was, Sore-ass couldn't get them here fast enough. They were two weeks late.

And, what all the "trumpets" got riled up about was holding the line, holding the border...and ultimately holding the Senate.

So all that "#" which got talked, well, it all turned out to be true. And if you cared to pay attention, you would see we're STILL all riled up, and we still want to hold the line, hold the border...because we DO hold the Senate. And you, well, you're just looking for a reason, any reason, to throw rocks.

Have a great day!

I feel this needs to be repeated but most likely will fall on deaf ears around here by the "I'm with her" crowd.

posted on Nov, 17 2018 @ 11:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: rollanotherone

NO, what actually happened is exactly what all of us "trumpets" got riled up about, and what continues to rile us up. What happened, for your information, is the caravans showed up exactly as planned by Sore-ass and his buddies. The only problem was, Sore-ass couldn't get them here fast enough. They were two weeks late.

And, what all the "trumpets" got riled up about was holding the line, holding the border...and ultimately holding the Senate.

So all that "#" which got talked, well, it all turned out to be true. And if you cared to pay attention, you would see we're STILL all riled up, and we still want to hold the line, hold the border...because we DO hold the Senate. And you, well, you're just looking for a reason, any reason, to throw rocks.

Have a great day!

I feel this needs to be repeated but most likely will fall on deaf ears around here by the "I'm with her" crowd.

you do realize this is how it's been for decades....they didn't get stopped BECAUSE of trump, they got stopped because of our immigration policies....by the way.....WHERE'S THE INVASION!!...isn't that why trump sent combat-ready troops to the border?.....did it ever occur to you geniuses that maybe they got money from wealthy REPUBLICANS?....to gin up the fear right before midterms?......

posted on Nov, 17 2018 @ 11:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: jimmyx

Have a great day!

you do realize this is how it's been for decades....they didn't get stopped BECAUSE of trump, they got stopped because of our immigration policies....by the way.....WHERE'S THE INVASION!!...isn't that why trump sent combat-ready troops to the border?.....did it ever occur to you geniuses that maybe they got money from wealthy REPUBLICANS?....to gin up the fear right before midterms?......

Any proof to back up your "personal thoughts"? Didn't think so. Again. You "I'm with her" crowd will fail to see the big picture and fall back on whataboutism and "thoughts and feelings".

posted on Nov, 17 2018 @ 11:42 AM
link   

They had hope. But the worlds richest country doesn't like to share. In a nutshell what you say. Whoops

Each individuals situation should be seen seperatly as always I would think.

Maybe there is some universal payback for the USA building on People who were kidnapped from their own land and bought and sold to make people rich here. The Chinese who wanted to stop starving and make a better life in a new world, built the railways and were murdered instead of paid when the work was done.

A lot of times the Men come to a country first because they are able to rough it and they send for their wives and babies when they have a secure way to provide so the men being the majority makes perfect sense.

posted on Nov, 17 2018 @ 11:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: 3n19m470

How dare you say that about the most generous country to ever exist?

You know there are many angles to the US generosity and world history no need to act like a saint.

posted on Nov, 17 2018 @ 11:58 AM
link   

Have a great day!

Any proof to back up your "personal thoughts"? Didn't think so. Again. You "I'm with her" crowd will fail to see the big picture and fall back on whataboutism and "thoughts and feelings".

proof?....did you see the word "maybe"?....you trump cultists throw around the name Soros every time you need a wealthy jew to blame for your own misery....didn't one of your cultists just get done killing 11 of them a few weeks ago?

posted on Nov, 17 2018 @ 11:59 AM
link   
a reply to: SeaWorthy

Is there a need to generally demonize over select issues?

TheRedneck

posted on Nov, 17 2018 @ 12:01 PM
link   
Man... it's really a bummer to see how toxic this place has become.

Make no mistake...

BOTH sides are foaming at the mouth now.

posted on Nov, 17 2018 @ 12:02 PM
link   
a reply to: jimmyx

didn't one of your cultists just get done killing 11 of them a few weeks ago?

No, that would be an avowed anti-Semite and Trump hater, by his own admissions.

TheRedneck

posted on Nov, 17 2018 @ 12:36 PM
link   
Well, at least you guys are still pretending the caravan is something. I credit you for your consistency, if not your veracity.

More than your buddies at Fox News could muster. Who, basically, dropped the story after it didn't work in the election.

No invasion, of course. Just some hungry woman and children seeking asylum. Most won't get it.

But, I imagine, before this story is over you guys will stop talking about it as well. Explaining the intricacies of the asylum process is much less exciting than claiming some ravening hordes are about to stream across the border and give your grandma leprosy.

posted on Nov, 17 2018 @ 12:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Moresby

But, I imagine, before this story is over you guys will stop talking about it as well.

Yeah, I imagine you're right. I just heard on the news that there are 2600 (mostly male) asylum seekers in Tijuana now and another 3200 expected. At a few requests per day, they said something about 6-18 months to process them all. I don't think the story will last that long. Tijuana will likely kick them out before then anyway... darn racists!

Oh, wait...

TheRedneck

posted on Nov, 17 2018 @ 01:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheRedneck
a reply to: jimmyx

didn't one of your cultists just get done killing 11 of them a few weeks ago?

No, that would be an avowed anti-Semite and Trump hater, by his own admissions.

TheRedneck

I stand corrected, he was just the run-of=the-mill Jewish hater...he said he didn't vote for trump.

posted on Nov, 17 2018 @ 01:22 PM
link   

proof?....did you see the word "maybe"?....you trump cultists throw around the name Soros every time you need a wealthy jew to blame for your own misery....didn't one of your cultists just get done killing 11 of them a few weeks ago?

I love the spin spin spin.. I just do not know what you are trying to say. Soros has said openly for decades what he would like to do, just spend 5 mins and research him. As far as the guy who shot people, you know the one that hated Trump for being a jew lover, is that the one?

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join