It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -13-

page: 357
<< 354  355  356    358  359  360 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 8 2018 @ 02:17 PM
link   
Major FUBAR
edit on 8-12-2018 by FlyingFox because: typ0

posted on Dec, 8 2018 @ 02:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: AgarthaSeed
Good news coming from all sorts of unlikely sources today! 😎

Long shot, but I wonder if Q is related to the legal team established in the deep Midwest, like the Q Zero /AF1 jet destinations...like a tip-off that he works with Huber...?

Wasn't JFK Jr a candidate for state AG-level position?

Scatter shot: A personal visit from JonJon sure would be enough to put these people into an early grave.

How crazy can this get?

It's a valid question.

90% of airplane accidents are not accidents.... Q
edit on 8-12-2018 by FlyingFox because: freedom

posted on Dec, 8 2018 @ 02:20 PM
link   
twitter.com...

Paris: Hundreds of #GiletsJaunes shouting «Paris Antifa» on Friedland Avenue. The far right flees the place, #GiletsJaunes applauds them.

"q" are these your army of "Yellow Jacket" Antifa...

posted on Dec, 8 2018 @ 02:24 PM
link   
a reply to: MrWhitaker

Why don't you look into Wilbur L. Ross

or the fact that Soros funded a Trump tower, or he was good enough friends with the Clintons to have them stay at his house and say Hillary deserved to be president and Clinton was a great person.

also his connection with Epstein, he was on at least one flight, had dinners with him multiple times, phone numbers, and after the news about Epstein came out defended him as a "good man"

posted on Dec, 8 2018 @ 02:49 PM
link   
a reply to: XAnarchistX

It's just a damn shame there's no proof whatsoever that Trump was involved in any form of wrongdoing in regards to all of those criminals you ANTIFOS keep propping up.

BTW, Jonny Five says No to Globalism so why should I listen to someone with infinitely less credibility from the same alleged source.

Not that I expect an Individual, Anarchist, Insurrectionist to know what a Flobot is.

posted on Dec, 8 2018 @ 02:49 PM
link   
Found this of interest given wide variety of Q speculation on predictions, hypotheses, coincidences tied to the possibilities of AI conspiracies and similarly with the cabal reigns over big data networks.

White Rabbit Project

No, not the Netflix series but speaking of 'Time' travel and rabbit holes found this network protocol of interest as it enhances the current 'Precision Time protocol' (PTP) to allow picosecond accuracy at the HW (L1) layer. Official Spec ratification expected in 2019.

White Rabbit provides sub-nanosecond accuracy and picoseconds precision of synchronization for large distributed systems. It also allows for deterministic and reliable data delivery.
White Rabbit allows you to precision time-tag measured data and lets you trigger data taking in large installations while at the same time using the same network to transmit data.

One company directly involved with the Rabbit network is Integrasys, a privately owned company specialized on engineering and manufacturing Satellite Spectrum Monitoring Systems in the telecommunication and broadcasting markets. Conveniently located 20 minute drive from C_A HQ. Integrasys was founded in 1990 by a group of Hewlett-Packard engineers experts on Automated RF & Microwaves Test Systems and Software.

White Rabbit is the name of a collaborative project including CERN, GSI Helmholtz Centre for Heavy Ion Research, and other partners from universities and industry to develop a fully deterministic Ethernet-based network for general purpose data transfer and sub-nanosecond accuracy time transfer. Its initial use was as a timing distribution network for control and data acquisition timing of the accelerator sites at CERN as well as in GSI's Facility for Antiproton and Ion Research (FAIR) project. The hardware designs as well as the source code are publicly available. The name of the project is a reference to the White Rabbit appearing in Lewis Carroll's novel Alice's Adventures in Wonderland.

• Sub-nanosecond accuracy: synchronization of more than 1000 nodes via fiber or copper connections of up to 10 km of length.
  • Flexibility: creates a scalable and modular platform with simple configuration and low maintenance requirements.
  • Predictability and Reliability: allows the deterministic delivery of highest priority Q* messages by using Class of service.
  • Robustness: no losses of high priority system device control messages.
  • Open source hardware and software: to avoid vendor lock-in.

Lotta more @ The White Rabbit Project

* Q = QoS = Quality of Service

• posted on Dec, 8 2018 @ 03:38 PM
    link   

originally posted by: FlyingFox

How crazy can this get?

It's a valid question.

posted on Dec, 8 2018 @ 03:44 PM
    link   
    Is anyone checking the transcripts from Comey's testimony? Trying to watch the news break it down, but kids are keeping my attention away. I heard hes due back Dec 17th though.

posted on Dec, 8 2018 @ 03:46 PM
    link   
    a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

You have a PM.

posted on Dec, 8 2018 @ 03:55 PM
    link   
    Donald J. Trump

Verified account

@realDonaldTrump
    3h3 hours ago
    More
    Watched Da Nang Dick Blumenthal on television spewing facts almost as accurate as his bravery in Vietnam (which he never saw). As the bullets whizzed by Da Nang Dicks head, as he was saving soldiers....
    Donald J. Trump

Verified account

@realDonaldTrump
    3h3 hours ago
    More
    ....left and right, he then woke up from his dream screaming that HE LIED. Next time I go to Vietnam I will ask “the Dick” to travel with me!

twitter.com...

posted on Dec, 8 2018 @ 04:02 PM
    link   
    a reply to: Sabrechucker

LMFAO. $h!tposter in chief

posted on Dec, 8 2018 @ 04:05 PM
    link   
    a reply to: Sabrechucker

I can almost hear the phony MSM outrage over "The Donald" calling Blumenthal "The Dick".

posted on Dec, 8 2018 @ 04:07 PM
    link   
    a reply to: IAMTAT

They will be all over it. Best part is he doesn't care.

Pokey Joe- he certainly is

posted on Dec, 8 2018 @ 04:20 PM
    link   
    Comey testimony PDF

I have only read less than 5 minutes of Trey Gowdy and answers from Comey pretending he is Peter Strokz. These guys have non answer down to science.

posted on Dec, 8 2018 @ 04:55 PM
    link   

No kidding! LOL. I had to go check that tweet as I wasn't believing what Sabrechucker posted. Too funny.

posted on Dec, 8 2018 @ 05:01 PM
    link   

Google software engineer, 22, found dead at New York headquarters
    www.foxnews.com/us/google-software-engineer-22-found-dead-at-new-york-headqaurters-report *

Scott Krulcik, 22, was found on the sixth floor of the building unconscious and unresponsive around 9 p.m. EST on Friday, the New York Post reported. He was pronounced dead at the scene.

* Note the mispelling of headquarters in the above URL.

He had been in school placements with the search engine since Mary 2016. Prior to that, Krulcik worked in a work placement with WhatsApp, the texting service which is owned by Facebook.
    Krulcik’s sister, a graduate of Cornell University, also works for Google in San Francisco in marketing and advertising.

While attending Carnegie Mellon he lived in Pittsburgh, apparently near or in the community of the 'Tree of Life synagogue' - site of massacre shooting.

Sad, smart kid with a bright future. Only been at GOOG full-time since August. Weird video though as it's just dark music with text along with phrases in red.

More details @ heavy.com...

ETA: Google’s New York City office is located at 111 8th Avenue in Manhattan.
    Krulcik worked on 8th floor.

edit on 8-12-2018 by EndtheMadnessNow because: more info

posted on Dec, 8 2018 @ 05:03 PM
    link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow

No kidding! LOL. I had to go check that tweet as I wasn't believing what Sabrechucker posted. Too funny.

Between that tweet and the one from yesterday calling Rex Tillerson "dumb as rocks" it seems like POTUS is quite comfy.

Perhaps he's baiting the usual MSM pundits who are too busy trying to spin all the Clinton Foundation news 😉

posted on Dec, 8 2018 @ 05:12 PM
    link   
    A foreshadowing?

More likely an early jump on narrative control..

What the President Could Do If He Declares a State of Emergency

But what if a president, backed into a corner and facing electoral defeat or impeachment, were to declare an emergency for the sake of holding on to power? In that scenario, our laws and institutions might not save us from a presidential power grab. They might be what takes us down.

😆😅🤣😂

posted on Dec, 8 2018 @ 05:26 PM
    link   
    a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

He worked on the 8th floor but was found on the sixth floor.

posted on Dec, 8 2018 @ 05:27 PM
    link   
    a reply to: AgarthaSeed

Thats called dictatorship.

top topics

<< 354  355  356    358  359  360 >>

join