It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -13-

page: 354
<< 351  352  353    355  356  357 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 7 2018 @ 08:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: IAMTAT

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
a reply to: doobydoll

Here's the clip. Forward to 26:00. Ok, the time on screen shows 5:26pm BUT, Note the room plaque NUMBER behind Catherine Herridge.

2141?

What's going on? Is 2141 now an important number?

Not sure what if any connection.
2141 = 17
Q sending us a 5:5 or that this reporter can now be trusted or something else??

Did Q say something good or bad about Catherine Herridge? She's a really smart "deep state" reporter on Fox News. Sheppard Smith doesn't like her...which is a good sign!

posted on Dec, 7 2018 @ 08:21 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Wow. I know Kung Fu after watching that one

All I can say...

posted on Dec, 7 2018 @ 08:31 PM
link   
a reply to: tiredoflooking

They are not just nipping at China and Clintons in all this. George Soros is about to go down with this ship because he past eyeballs deep in all this.

posted on Dec, 7 2018 @ 08:36 PM
link   

What strikes me is that GHWB was in fact executed, but it would appear by his own clan.

I picked up on something the other day. It sounded "off" to me.

Jim Baker said that GHWB asked him "where are we going". Baker said that he replied to him that "we're going to Heaven". That was around 7:15 in the morning.

Baker said GHWB ate a big breakfast. (Probably his last meal.)

GHWB, according to Baker, passed away that night at 10:10 pm.

posted on Dec, 7 2018 @ 08:42 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Just throwing it out there. I don't pay much attention to msm reporters so can't offer an opinion good or bad.

posted on Dec, 7 2018 @ 08:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: wanderingconfusion

They are not just nipping at China and Clintons in all this. George Soros is about to go down with this ship because he past eyeballs deep in all this.

WC on to something...

Appearing on Fox Biz, Louie Gohmert says "George Soros is supposed to be Jewish but you wouldn't know it from the damage he inflicted on Israel and the fact that he turned on fellow Jews & helped take the property that they owned." Stuart Varney quickly moves on

Soros

posted on Dec, 7 2018 @ 08:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords

What strikes me is that GHWB was in fact executed, but it would appear by his own clan.

I picked up on something the other day. It sounded "off" to me.

Jim Baker said that GHWB asked him "where are we going". Baker said that he replied to him that "we're going to Heaven". That was around 7:15 in the morning.

Baker said GHWB ate a big breakfast. (Probably his last meal.)

GHWB, according to Baker, passed away that night at 10:10 pm.

1. Dying people do not eat much, much less a big breakfast.
2. Heaven, uh, sure. IT, went right back to source - oblivion.
3. Dubya's comment on "that guy answered the phone" was preposterous, his dad is dying and he isn't even in the same city, but a guy next to him knows enough to tell him to call "that guy." (of course dubya is an idiot... so there's that).
4. It went down as if, oh, collusion?

Frankly I admit it never occurred to me his own folks sacrificed their own leader to buy a week or two. Your favorite's tweet about dog should have been a bigger clue to me. I missed it. This brings up the most important point - They eat their own for supremacy, how do they see us?

GHWB's only shed tears over those he failed to get addicted to drugs, murder, control or ruin - the fact that actual victims of his may have shed tears or saluted him in death this week is beyond tragic.

posted on Dec, 7 2018 @ 08:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: wanderingconfusion

George Soros says that Barack Obama was one of his biggest life disappointments. Can he get just one handclap for that statement?

posted on Dec, 7 2018 @ 09:02 PM
link   

twitter.com...

#Winning

posted on Dec, 7 2018 @ 09:03 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

I wonder who got to inhale his last breath if W wasn't there.

It's a pass the torch tradition.

posted on Dec, 7 2018 @ 09:07 PM
link   

Really?!!! Retroactive? If so that should drain Epstein's cash coffers. Maybe force asset sales/foreclosure too. Napalm that island too, only way to sanitize it.

posted on Dec, 7 2018 @ 09:08 PM
link   

Why is it that so many people (both Good and Evil) think delaying testimonies, Mueller shut-down, etc.. until after Democrats take control of the US House, will make a difference in any way?

1. Q (and I think Goodlatte replacement Lindsay Graham) said the Senate will pick up where the House leaves off.
2. The Senate is more "powerful" than the House. It will have an even larger Republican majority in 2019.
3. The President is a Republican who wants to take down the bad guys.
4. The DOJ is Republican. (That's where the INDICTMENTS originate.)
5. The Supreme Court is majority Conservative/Republican.

Wanting to delay _________ until Democrats control the US House accomplishes NOTHING meaningful. Does it?

posted on Dec, 7 2018 @ 09:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman

link

A SerialBrain2 presentation about D5.

This one is pretty easy to understand.

Well...why waste a good sacrifice? Bet they didn't invite Jeb though...

posted on Dec, 7 2018 @ 09:20 PM
link   

Why is it that so many people (both Good and Evil) think delaying testimonies, Mueller shut-down, etc.. until after Democrats take control of the US House, will make a difference in any way?

1. Q (and I think Goodlatte replacement Lindsay Graham) said the Senate will pick up where the House leaves off.
2. The Senate is more "powerful" than the House. It will have an even larger Republican majority in 2019.
3. The President is a Republican who wants to take down the bad guys.
4. The DOJ is Republican. (That's where the INDICTMENTS originate.)
5. The Supreme Court is majority Conservative/Republican.

Wanting to delay _________ until Democrats control the US House accomplishes NOTHING meaningful. Does it?

Care, honestly, it is because it has worked for eons. They have one pattern, they repeat it over and over again. They are incapable of doing anything different. It has worked before but it will not now.

You're old enough to recite the "talking points" from the last 50 (5000) years. There are less then ten: Independence from foreign oil. 3:00 in

They cannot change. It is their downfall, both as a control group and as an consciousness expression.

posted on Dec, 7 2018 @ 09:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: tiredoflooking

twitter.com...

#Winning

TOL, I posted a link a month or two ago (not as smart as you :mnky
about the Australians doing the exact same thing. Pattern emerges...

I also noticed that several countries have refuted the UN immigration mandates (the DJT standoff is the symbol trigger). This kinda wipes out the UN.

The patterns are quietly spreading.

Yes. Winning.

posted on Dec, 7 2018 @ 09:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: tiredoflooking

twitter.com...

#Winning

Best news of the day TOL. Thanks for bringing this to our attention.

Do Clinton's have enough money to pay their share for all the suffering children?

posted on Dec, 7 2018 @ 09:24 PM
link   

Aside from a "WILL" would any cabal elitists have a POD account or something similar? Just curious.

posted on Dec, 7 2018 @ 09:25 PM
link   
You're right. Their stupidity and "broken record" playbook, should make them easy prey.

posted on Dec, 7 2018 @ 09:26 PM
link   

You're right. Their stupidity and "broken record" playbook, should make them easy prey.

It makes them easy to predict.

The only reason we didn't get their FF today was because they didn't want to step on MSM coverage of Mueller's memo.
edit on 7-12-2018 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2018 @ 10:10 PM
link   

Frankly I admit it never occurred to me his own folks sacrificed their own leader to buy a week or two.

I wonder what "they" are going to come up with to delay Dec. 13th.

See something.
Say something.

top topics

<< 351  352  353    355  356  357 >>

join