It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -13-

page: 320
<< 317  318  319    321  322  323 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 5 2018 @ 11:17 AM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

That stood out to me as well.

Your 1:07 marker post is very interesting. the upside down gun. do you think it is saying Bush taken out?

Blackout necessary also strikes me as I read their may be a solar storm today causing blackouts

posted on Dec, 5 2018 @ 11:26 AM
link   
Just connecting some dots...
Q #2548:
December 4, Think McCain - On 12/4 Q posted about N & S Korea, Hussein, the Red Cross/Crimes against Children, created diseases, Comey/Strzok/SEC & Anthony Weiner emails.

Asia and a coincidental coded messages right before Hussein traveled there (Seoul) - speaking of coded messages and McCain...
tucson.com...

Coincidence that Q posted a line about Twitter on 12/4?

Q #249:

Q
!ITPb.qbhqo
4 Dec 2017 - 10:38:51 PM
RED_RED
Remember?
Hussein AIDS Video.
Hidden message?
Response?
Twitter.
Roles.
Actions.
Expand your thinking.
News unlocks meaning.
Q

Q has the servers (#1815). Clinton server, Awan server, DNC server.

Huber is working on the Clinton Foundation, FISA abuses, illegal Trump spying, Treasonous acts - everything they’ve found on the servers.

Who has access to the NSA/Utah Data Center? Huber, and Huber has FISA warrants.

Precision Military planning - Q is telling us that all of the “coincidences” dropped in these posts revealed information without violating National Security

Did Q communicate loud and clear? (5:5) Yes!

Winning the Senate in the midterms was the target. All investigations will be moved to the Senate where they belong.

ETA: Bush Jr is at the cathedral podium and just spoke "A thousand points of life". That makes 2.

posted on Dec, 5 2018 @ 11:28 AM
link   
This is a pretty easy to follow thread on the Flynn Mueller reveal. Nothing new for folks here but nice to have in case you got a few NPC folks who kinda don't get it.

Flynn Mueller

The clever part is using the "redacted" areas in Flynn deal to show that Mueller is no longer investigating Trump, and Flynn was handing over information on other stuff as was postulated from the get go. He fell on the sword to void all NDA's etc., so tell what he knows - evidence.

posted on Dec, 5 2018 @ 11:37 AM
link   
Can't confirm...

Evidently folks are saying Wikipedia states Flynn's b-day was on D5. I guess his real b-day is 12-24?

Fascinating.

posted on Dec, 5 2018 @ 11:38 AM
link   

reborn

posted on Dec, 5 2018 @ 11:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Sabrechucker

I'm afraid I don't know much about building; we only hear about 1, 2 and 7 in the UK. Could be though.

posted on Dec, 5 2018 @ 11:42 AM
link   

Excellent rundown summary!

Flynn memo - assets.documentcloud.org...

posted on Dec, 5 2018 @ 11:44 AM
link   
a reply to: Enderdog

Domestic Surveillance Directorate

In 2004, the NSA launched a plan to use the Multiprogram Research Facility in Oak Ridge, Tennessee to build a classified supercomputer designed specifically for cryptanalysis targeting the AES algorithm. Our classified NSA Oak Ridge facility made a stunning breakthrough that is leading us on a path towards building the first exaflop machine (1 quintillion instructions per second) by 2018. Since the capability to break the AES-256 encryption key within an actionable time period may still be decades away, our Utah facility is sized to store all encrypted (and thereby suspicious) data for safekeeping.

Sounds innocent enough. Nothing to worry about.

posted on Dec, 5 2018 @ 11:45 AM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Thank-you for explaining in plain language what Q was saying in yesterday's messages.

posted on Dec, 5 2018 @ 11:45 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

I am referring to Building 7, which was the 3rd to fall in NYC. I should have worded that properly

ETA-could also imply they pulled all 3
edit on 5-12-2018 by Sabrechucker because: add

posted on Dec, 5 2018 @ 11:46 AM
link   
a reply to: CanadianMason

Yes very weird. How many thousands, millions? of variables all came together to make that synchronize. Just a coincidence right. No way anyone or anything can process the math and variables to make that happen. ... Right?

The only alternative would be if it was made to happen, a plan, what would have to be controlled to make something like that fall so perfectly? The illusion of variables, the illusion of opposition? Nahhh
What a show of true.

posted on Dec, 5 2018 @ 11:46 AM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

I wonder how many hours after the service before Q posts next?

Ps Just updated the s/sheet at same link with latest posts... also fixed a bug where hh, mm, ss weren't being picked up as mirrors if under 10.

posted on Dec, 5 2018 @ 11:49 AM
link   

Weird. Many, sites are listing only the year, 1958.

posted on Dec, 5 2018 @ 11:52 AM
link   
Re-browsing old posts, I found this interesting in #904:

DhytcDFbF5874/37875
Q

The first line is of same format as a lot of picture names, so I did a search on it and turned up a Youtube vid that won't load (maybe scrubbed). H ere is the search; the video author is "Papa ante Portas" (Father before the door?).

posted on Dec, 5 2018 @ 11:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sostratus
a reply to: PokeyJoe

Couldn't be...

The Obscure Government Agency Trying to Predict the Future

IARPA

QEO

All ran by the Office of the Director of National Intelligence

Where have we seen that before?

Defense Intelligence Agency

In September 2011, Flynn was promoted to Lieutenant General and assigned as assistant director of national intelligence in the Office of the Director of National Intelligence.

There's also HSARPA to go with IARPA, you know, because DARPA just wasnt enough to ensure global technological totalitarianism.

posted on Dec, 5 2018 @ 11:56 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

It was up then went down.
edit on 5-12-2018 by Sabrechucker because: s

posted on Dec, 5 2018 @ 11:59 AM
link   
mobile.twitter.com...

Haha Haha. Look at Trumps facial expression vs. Everyone else. I'm still laughing.

posted on Dec, 5 2018 @ 12:01 PM
link   
a reply to: airforcerulessky

mobile.twitter.com...

Whoops. This picturw

posted on Dec, 5 2018 @ 12:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: airforcerulessky
a reply to: airforcerulessky

mobile.twitter.com...

Whoops. This picturw

Re: twitter.com...

It's like Obama can "feel" Whitaker behind him.

posted on Dec, 5 2018 @ 12:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: airforcerulessky
mobile.twitter.com...
Haha Haha. Look at Trumps facial expression vs. Everyone else. I'm still laughing.

Your link takes me to an earthquake chart.

top topics

<< 317  318  319    321  322  323 >>

join