It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -13-

page: 316
<< 313  314  315    317  318  319 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 4 2018 @ 11:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: dashen
Happy December 4th!
May the blessings burst forth.
I'm taking suggestions for a change and what should be included in the next index.
If everyone wants to come up with the top 10 list of things in this thread that you want saved from the memory hole I won't have to go scouring back through the thread.
Kool-Aid Drinkers and shills alike are welcome to participate.
Also I'd like to set this out there.
A few threads back a member was trying very much to somehow repay me for putting together the major indexes by sending me bottle of Hooch or something.
I asked instead that she sneak some cash to her most financially hurting friend.
So if you like to do that it would definitely add a bunch of positive karmic energy to the world which is really what this is all about.
Have a nice day everyone

Sorry, way behind in the thread but wanted to thank you Dash- That’s a great idea and paying it forward in any kindness is a great idea... oh and also, I’m totally broke your most broke ‘friend’ 😂 (wish I were kidding ) but I’ll definitely pitch in with 2 random acts of considerate kindness a day on your behalf, until Christmas at least, I may be tapped out by then. Haha
Information the past month has been bananas- I’ll leave the ideas the top 10 to the experts..
Also, a pleasant reminder how awesome you guys are for helping decode (and challenge perspectives) Q drops for all who read and lurk. We appreciate the time and effort you put in!
Ok, sorry for my random derail.. carry on.

posted on Dec, 4 2018 @ 11:21 PM
link   

qmap.pub...

edit on 4-12-2018 by LurkNoMore because: New drops

posted on Dec, 4 2018 @ 11:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: dashen
a reply to: xuenchen

i thought we agreed on speedy military tribunals.
then speedy public punishments

I think Hillary should just turn herself in.

I'm not kidding....as a ploy.

Do it!

posted on Dec, 4 2018 @ 11:38 PM
link   
It would be hilarious if all of the Dems already spilled their guts to Mueller.

These people are stupid.

posted on Dec, 4 2018 @ 11:39 PM
link   
General Flynn's Sister

WWG1WGA!

edit on 12/4/2018 by Sostratus because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2018 @ 11:43 PM
link   
To whom it may concern:
www.wsj.com...
thehill.com...
edit on 4-12-2018 by JinMI because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2018 @ 11:44 PM
link   
a reply to: EchoesInTime

That means Mueller's court filing papers, probably have a whole lot of (the more intelligent) deep-state crooks scared to death now!

The low-IQ MSM, like CNN and MSNBC, still don't "get it". Their headlines state that Flynn has been an immense help to Mueller in "the Russian Interference" probe. (Implying that he's flipped on Trump.)

posted on Dec, 4 2018 @ 11:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI
To whom it may concern:
www.wsj.com...
thehill.com...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Dec, 4 2018 @ 11:50 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Damn, nice catch. Didn't think to look that far back.

posted on Dec, 4 2018 @ 11:57 PM
link   
a reply to: LurkNoMore

Thank-goodness Q commented on today's (Tuesday's) developments! I was beginning to think he had become thin-skinned when he was silent during mid-term election week.
edit on 12/5/2018 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2018 @ 12:08 AM
link   
a reply to: Enderdog

Edog, I think we have our confirmation on Q Team Lawyers NSA combo...

Q#2548

What case(s) is HUBER + OIG + team of 470 currently working on?
Who has the server(s)?
Who has access to NSA UT Term1-12?
Does FISA grant access to NSA umbrella collection?

posted on Dec, 5 2018 @ 12:17 AM
link   

It's wise to do so in this thread, to keep from reaching our 400 page limit so quickly. I never post pictures here either, for that same reason. Each new Q thread is quite a bit of work for Dashen.

posted on Dec, 5 2018 @ 01:12 AM
link   
In 2015, General Flynn stated that the Obama Administration "gave rise" to ISIS.

www.realclearpolitics.com...

Flynn was fired in 2014, for holding this belief. And, if there is an investigation into this, Michael Flynn could be helping, by providing proof.

Edit to add:

July 25, 2012: Some of the Stinger's that Qater illegally transferred to the Taliban may have been recovered in a trade for 5 Taliban commanders released from Guantanamo. DIA chief Mike Flynn is outraged at the findings of the DIA investigation, that US weapons supplied by Obama/Hillary/Brennan's covert assistance to jihadis is used to kill Americans.

On April 30, 2014: James Clapper fires Defense Intelligence Agency Chief Mike Flynn for warning of radical Islamic jihadists.

Source: www.conservapedia.com...

Obama Knew That... twitter.com...
edit on 12/5/2018 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2018 @ 01:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman
a reply to: Enderdog

Edog, I think we have our confirmation on Q Team Lawyers NSA combo...

Q#2548

What case(s) is HUBER + OIG + team of 470 currently working on?
Who has the server(s)?
Who has access to NSA UT Term1-12?
Does FISA grant access to NSA umbrella collection?

Correct me if I'm not remembering right...but weren't there drops about quantum computers, named after the seven dwarves, being neutralized? Seems if there were candidates for AI, those would be likely.

And I think it's pretty likely the NSA, has them too. How else could ALL the data be captured and stored. Maybe we have one...or several, good guy AIs?

posted on Dec, 5 2018 @ 01:23 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 5 2018 @ 01:46 AM
link   
a reply to: LurkNoMore

IMO..Only someone who can see the future, is from the future, or has visited the future, can say/do what Q and Trump are saying/doing, with such precision and accuracy.

posted on Dec, 5 2018 @ 03:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

It's wise to do so in this thread, to keep from reaching our 400 page limit so quickly. I never post pictures here either, for that same reason. Each new Q thread is quite a bit of work for Dashen.

I don't get that part. Each page contains 20 posts. It doesn't matter whether those posts consist of a single word or an "illustrated short story" with several pictures. Always 20 posts per page.

posted on Dec, 5 2018 @ 03:40 AM
link   
a reply to: CanadianMason

Re Q Posts calendar:

It's looking more like ANKARA than "Attempted, Not Known" now... we have ANKA so far this week. This means we could have 18 posts today.

Relevance of ANKARA... Kashoggi's death in consulate there.

Bearing in mind that Gina Haspel briefed committees yesterday on this - is the calendar indicating that we are going to get a reveal this week on the murder?

posted on Dec, 5 2018 @ 03:47 AM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

Unless it was deliberate, in order to entrap them?

posted on Dec, 5 2018 @ 03:52 AM
link   

top topics

<< 313  314  315    317  318  319 >>

join