It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is this photo of a gray real?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 28 2005 @ 08:50 PM
link   
I personally think it's a drawing or some sort of hoax.

As for the photographs of the aliens shielding themselves from the light...they do look realistic. What do we know about those pictures? (Where were they taken, who shot them, etc.)

posted on Feb, 28 2005 @ 08:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sauron

Originally posted by Sickaluph
By the way, can someone please post those pictures of the Grays, the pics look like there is a green tint to them...the aliens are behind a fence with a tree or bush in the way and they are shielding the camera's light with their arms. thanx.

[edit on 25-2-2005 by Sickaluph]

these are the only ones I have I believe there are more, click to enlargen.

These pictures were proven fake a while ago, they were part of some tv show if I remember correctly, sombody back me up on this.

posted on Feb, 28 2005 @ 08:59 PM
link   
The reason I think they are fake is because, hell if there were aliens in my backyard and I had the chance to prove to the entire world they were real...I wouldn't be shooting from behind a fence post, I'd run out and get as many pics as I possible could.

posted on Mar, 2 2005 @ 12:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Umbrax

LMAO. That pic is the best!

posted on Mar, 2 2005 @ 12:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by cavitycr33p

Originally posted by Sauron

Originally posted by Sickaluph
By the way, can someone please post those pictures of the Grays, the pics look like there is a green tint to them...the aliens are behind a fence with a tree or bush in the way and they are shielding the camera's light with their arms. thanx.

[edit on 25-2-2005 by Sickaluph]

these are the only ones I have I believe there are more, click to enlargen.

These pictures were proven fake a while ago, they were part of some tv show if I remember correctly, sombody back me up on this.

There was a big thread on this here a while back. They are fakes, they were little alien models and the lighting effects were all wrong if they were supposed to be the size that they appear.

posted on Mar, 2 2005 @ 01:13 PM
link   

There was a big thread on this here a while back. They are fakes, they were little alien models and the lighting effects were all wrong if they were supposed to be the size that they appear.

That's about the skinny of it... only objects closer to the camera would have been illuminated by the flash, thereby making the objects much smaller....

posted on Mar, 2 2005 @ 01:16 PM
link   
here on earth we have examples of creatures who's proportions just dont seems right - eg. flies and wasps have massive heads in relation to their necks and bees shouldnt fly but they do.

what strikes me as odd in that picture though (having read about the eyes of so-called greys) - why does it have tear ducts?

posted on Mar, 2 2005 @ 01:16 PM
link   
Its a good pic but sadly it looks to be a drawing to me.

posted on Mar, 2 2005 @ 01:21 PM
link   
The original pic of the thread is the cover picture for the "U.F.Os: 50 Years of Denial (Full Documentary)" as stated...
Since no claim of validity is made for the picture as a photo by the documentary, or elsewhere..., most are assuming it is a depiction, not a photo.

posted on Apr, 13 2005 @ 10:00 PM
link   
Most definitly a drawing, I am an artist my self and I recognize the shading effects, seems to be done with pencil...

posted on Apr, 13 2005 @ 10:53 PM
link   
ya id have to say its a drawing, it also only has like 2 or 3 colours just different shades of them

posted on Apr, 14 2005 @ 12:20 AM
link   
About the original picture: I'm not saying this picture is an authentic photo or anything, but in my opinion, as an artist, it does not look like a drawing.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join