It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is this photo of a gray real?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 25 2005 @ 12:55 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 25 2005 @ 01:11 AM
link   
By the way, can someone please post those pictures of the Grays, the pics look like there is a green tint to them...the aliens are behind a fence with a tree or bush in the way and they are shielding the camera's light with their arms. thanx.

[edit on 25-2-2005 by Sickaluph]

posted on Feb, 25 2005 @ 01:17 AM
link   
Are you refering to the pic above? If so I belive not, I do some art myself and it look like a drawing especially if you look at the little glare on the ET's eyeball it was placed there as I would do if I wanted to add glare to any caracters eye....

Sorry , but dont give up the truth is out there we just need to keep searching....

posted on Feb, 25 2005 @ 01:19 AM
link   
The body structure looks very weird, how does the neck support that large of a head? This picture looks like your stereotypical alien that I see in all the sci-fi movies and cartoons.

posted on Feb, 25 2005 @ 01:22 AM
link   
Thats a good picture. Im no expert, so won't say yay/nay but it looks cool.

Does anyone have the picture(s) of the aliens on Dr. Michael Wolf's book, Catchers of the Heavens?

[edit on 25-2-2005 by Event Horizon]

posted on Feb, 25 2005 @ 01:59 AM
link   
Why would the alien let someone come that close to take a picture of him?

But if it is real come on man smile a little for Gods sakes.

posted on Feb, 25 2005 @ 02:01 AM
link   
Do not believe that there is a conspiracy to deny the public the truth and then hope that something as blatant as photographic proof will slip past those set to guard against such things.

posted on Feb, 25 2005 @ 02:13 AM
link   
Its a good picture. As for the reality of it who knows - maybe the person who took it?
I'm pretty sure you can find three shots of the EBEs behind the fence on the Phenomena web site. If its not there drop me your email address and I'll send over the pictures. I found the fence pictures interesting for two reasons

1) One of the EBEs has its spindly arms extended and for the length v lack of muscle mass I wondered if faked how the arms were extended?, and

2) The obvious reaction to the camera flash - original thinking or real?

Dallas

posted on Feb, 25 2005 @ 02:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dallas

Its a good picture. As for the reality of it who knows - maybe the person who took it?
I'm pretty sure you can find three shots of the EBEs behind the fence on the Phenomena web site. If its not there drop me your email address and I'll send over the pictures. I found the fence pictures interesting for two reasons

1) One of the EBEs has its spindly arms extended and for the length v lack of muscle mass I wondered if faked how the arms were extended?, and

2) The obvious reaction to the camera flash - original thinking or real?

Dallas

you wouldn't by anychance have a link to that EBE web site if not e-mail your pics to me at: [email protected], please no junk mail....LOL
Thanks

posted on Feb, 25 2005 @ 02:26 AM
link   
I agree with 2ndSEED that is a drawing. The web site it came from is a bit funny to me.
ufoconspiracy.com...
The 'photo' seems to be pushing a book.
I also found some other things on the site. One page said..

How to get the STARGATE Files on CD from the CIA

The other pics I have found there have been debunked on ATS already.

I will dig up the threads when I get a chance.

posted on Feb, 25 2005 @ 02:28 AM
link   
that picture was taken from the movie "U.F.Os: 50 Years of Denial" (Full Documentary)

there was once a time that you could whatch the full movie streaming with realplayer from www.para-normal.com... (which just so happens to be the Featured Video on the main page) but the site has been nuked a few times, and now when u try to watch it, you get the "Sorry, this Module isn't active!" error.

the picture was taken from a video of them diagnosing a captured alien after if got sick from the atmosphere it was in. they were supposedly learning how to comunicate with it telepathicy with phycics, and had aparently succeded in other attepts. but to be honest its been awhile since iv seen it so its a bit cloudy as to what happend in the vid.

the vid is supposedly leaked from area 51(or at leaste thats what i remember.. lol). the alien did look fairly real. its movments and movments were alienish... your guess is as good as mine whether it is authentic or not though.

Try to dig the movie up if you can. its a good watch. if its faked they did a pretty darn good job. i dout its CG... but look at how well holywood dose movies too... who knows..... i did like the vid though (not sure how old it is - proly mid 90s which IMO is really well done for the time slot that the movie was made).. so check it out if ur able to find it.

[edit on 25-2-2005 by Arachnid69]

posted on Feb, 25 2005 @ 02:29 AM
link   
I doubt it is real... You may have to call the Mexican Federal Police Department to find out

posted on Feb, 25 2005 @ 02:36 AM
link   
Looks a cool picture, but stereotipical.

That said, who came up with the first grey design. Was it made up? or was it actually contact. We all now accept that this is what an alien looks like.

posted on Feb, 25 2005 @ 02:36 AM
link   
OH WAIT JUST A MIN

www.para-normal.com...:%2050%20Years%20of%20Denial%20Documentar y%20101Mb

i found a diff link to the FULL movie on the same site that is working. check it out and decide for yourself
(u need to make an account at the site to download/view)

EBE Award Winner! Best UFO Documentary – International UFO Congress Film Festival. Apollo 14 Astronaut Dr. Edgar Mitchell reveals that the Roswell UFO crash of 1947 was a real incident and discusses the 50 years of cover-up. Col. Phillip J. Corso, a member of President Eisenhower’s National Security Council and Head of the U.S. Army’s Foreign Technology Division at the Pentagon speaks of overseeing the recovery of alien spacecraft, the harvesting of technology from recovered crash debris of extraterrestrial origin. Sgt. Maj Robert O. Dean, former intelligence analyst discusses a top secret study conducted by NATO in the 1960s entitled ‘An Assessment’, classified as ‘Cosmic Top Secret’. (Windows Media, 101 Mb, 44 min, good quality)

posted on Feb, 25 2005 @ 02:41 AM
link   
I have to register to see the video? I will just find it esle where.

posted on Feb, 25 2005 @ 02:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Umbrax
I have to register to see the video? I will just find it esle where.

yea but if u cant find it.... its a very fast dl link, and dosnt take long to reg...

posted on Feb, 25 2005 @ 02:51 AM
link   
Thing thats always bothered me is how could a scrawny little neck hold up such a large head, especially if they walk on earth.

posted on Feb, 25 2005 @ 02:57 AM
link   
im re watching this vid now.. its pretty damn good. lots of info on roswell that the abc special didnt talk about. if u havnt b4, i recommend u check it out ASAP!

EDIT: HMMM cant find the part of the vid i was talking about. guess this isnt the vid i saw. but its good non the less.

posted on Feb, 25 2005 @ 03:03 AM
link   
Thanks for the Link Arachnid69 but after I register I found out the video is 101MB meaning 44minutes of footage which is good in a way but I have dial up so that means it'll take me like 4 days to download,lol.

posted on Feb, 25 2005 @ 03:03 AM
link   
ok the vid i was talking about where the picture in question is called:

"Alien Interview Area 51 Documentary 134 MB 1h long"

Video Credit: submited by site member paink:
In late 1996 a man who is known only as Victor announced that he had video-taped proof that the government filmed captive living EBE's (Extraterrestrial Biological Entities) at the mysterious Area 51. AREA 51: THE ALIEN INTERVIEW contains this compelling footage and explores the stories that circulate about Area 51. Victor himself is interviewed, and he explains how he came to possess such extraordinary footage. (134 Mb, Real Player , RM , good quality)

www.para-normal.com... 34%20MB%201h%20long

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join