It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sending Suspicious Packages or Threatening Officials Directly are Acts of Terrorism.

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 12:50 AM
link   
a reply to: Tempter

It's good to take a break when you get too emotionally involved in a subject. I had to do the same thing several years ago.

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 12:52 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

lol I clicked the link 2ice. That is not legality haha, if someone were to get charged in space by our space fleet those words would hold no bar in court. So the actual def. of act of war would not occur because space is the most dispised act of democrocracy & meadures for safety we hold accountable today, as like the history of men & women would avenge for their mother or father being brutally harmed in history.

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 12:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: odzeandennz
i guess trump is guilty of terrorism as well if calls for violence and threats are taken in the context of words only.

If there were large numbers of Democrats being attacked, like Republicans are this year, I'd agree with you.

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 12:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth
At this stage i don't think Democrats and their media arm even recognise the glaring hypocrisy and selective outrage they display.
Literally 3 weeks ago an assassination attempt on Trump and leading cabinet members and they barely covered it.

Assassination attempt? Seriously? Why wouldn't CNN cover what would be a "gift from heaven" for them?

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 12:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: SatansPride
lol I clicked the link 2ice. That is not legality haha, if someone were to get charged in space by our space fleet those words would hold no bar in court. So the actual def. of act of war would not occur because space is the most dispised act of democrocracy & meadures for safety we hold accountable today, as like the history of men & women would avenge for their mother or father being brutally harmed in history.

SatansPride, It will take me some time to decipher the deep meaning of your prose, and respond in kind.

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 01:22 AM
link   

First, not many ever decipher, they intercept what signals they can from what one or multiple senses react(s) from interpretaion & preforms an individual to alghorize. So humans to decipher is not my thing, A.I, well yea, I am concerned about. Our Anti-Christ is not to reckon with ha

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 01:25 AM
link   

& last haha I just mean it will be a new definition to the word or teem we can not tjink of or have not heard. Jist like all wors or run ons are exlusivly put.

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 01:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: odzeandennz

i guess trump is guilty of terrorism as well if calls for violence and threats are taken in the context of words only.

if only people who made actual laws had your rationale...

Has Trump called for direct confrontation of public officials ?

We know many "others" who have.

😎

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 02:33 AM
link   

I lived in Peru when the "Shining Path" and "MRTA" terrorist groups almost took the country.

This is how it started. Same thing is happening here, the big difference is we have a President with balls to deal with it

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 03:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: ALSTA

a reply to: ALSTA

In order to get a wide-view of what's really going on in this country, watch CNN and MSNBC a few times per week. "Know Your Enemy"

I dont know about you but experience has told me that when push comes to shove you look around and all your so called supporters have run a mile.
Makes for very hard change by a handfull to fight the many.

Are/were you a military commander? Sounds like your men weren't very dedicated to victory.

Just a general observation of people in life, generally people say they'll back you but when it comes time to act most back away out of fear of being reprimanded or perceived negatively by the majority ignoring their conscious awareness of whats actually right or needs to change.

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 03:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: SatansPride
a reply to: ALSTA

What if it is not a ploy? What is we are already & have been plottimg our own demise with our factional beliefs. What is we have actureally disregaurded all evidemce of peace & thpught thourougly through to our end being of; what if I get sicm, what if I catch cancer, what if, & irrationally think things through. What if? Is that not imprisonment in ones mind in itself? Maybe it is nit man doing this but a.i. Artifial imIntelligence may be co trolling us before we even know it. Is that a glitch in your computer or is it a.i pretending like it is? lol that was a joke.

"WHAT IF"- INDEED.
My mind boggles with the things i want to say but won't.
"WHAT IF" - lleps dluoc uoy.

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 03:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: Tempter
Oh yeah, we KNOW it's terrorism. It's terrorism how the media spread it, how the "victims" play it up, how we're made to feel bad for things that had nothing to do with us.

I'm sick of all of it.

We're constantly thrown around like dolls to them.

Feel this way, feel that way.

Leave me the HELL alone! I don't even turn on the TV anymore. Never. I can't even visit fox news or cnn anymore. It's all so disgusting. Literally, it's revolting this line that is drawn for us.

Political terrorism. Its basic analogy ehh.

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 05:31 AM
link   

I have afeeling Antifa members have done this to make it look like Trump supporters or Republicans!
edit on CDTThu, 25 Oct 2018 05:33:17 -05000000003105x117x1 by TruthxIsxInxThexMist because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 05:59 AM
link   
I mentioned this a number of times during the Kavanaugh hearings b/c I think it might have been brought up on a news program by a guest stating that the Dem supporters were commiting terroristic threats against the republiccan senators on the committee, but the guest was totally ignored by the host as if it didn't matter or they didn't want to get the terrorists in trouble.

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 06:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: TruthxIsxInxThexMist

I have afeeling Antifa members have done this to make it look like Trump supporters or Republicans!

There is no way that they would go THAT low. It's not like there are undercover videos by things like Project Veritas that showed what the Dem's were capable of.

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 06:07 AM
link   
Sending people explosives is an act of terror?

Well thankgod we have people to tell us that. I thought it was an act of charity myself.....

Seriously...

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 06:18 AM
link   
That would make a lot of terrorists on this site as well.

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 06:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: DigginFoTroof

originally posted by: TruthxIsxInxThexMist

There is no way that they would go THAT low. It's not like there are undercover videos by things like Project Veritas that showed what the Dem's were capable of.

Anything is possible h ha. But you're probably right.

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 09:19 AM
link   
Is it an act of terror to threaten yourself? As in if someone mailed themselves a package, not threatening anyone else.
edit on 25-10-2018 by CosmicAwakening because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 09:37 AM
link   

October 24, 2018

First, here is the generally accepted definition of "Terrorism", by U.S. standards:

It is the use of violence, or threat of violence, in the pursuit of political, religious, ideological or social objectives.
Source: en.wikipedia.org...

According to Napolitano, Federal Law says just the threat of bodily harm that these non-functioning bombs posed, means (up to) a LIFE SENTENCE for the perpetrator(s).

-CareWeMust

you should show a different version of the definition of terrorism which will absolve trump from the any meaning of the term....

"If you see somebody getting ready to throw a tomato, knock the crap out of them, would you? Seriously, OK? Just knock the hell ... I promise you I will pay for the legal fees. I promise, I promise," he said on Feb. 1, 2016.

At a Las Vegas rally later that month, he said security guards were too gentle with a protester. "He's walking out with big high-fives, smiling, laughing," Trump said. "I'd like to punch him in the face, I'll tell you."

A similar situation unfolded at a rally that month in Warren, Michigan.

"Get him out," he said of a protester. "Try not to hurt him. If you do, I'll defend you in court. Don't worry about it."

When you guys put somebody in the car and you’re protecting their head you know, the way you put their hand over [their head]," Trump continued, mimicking the motion. "Like, 'Don’t hit their head and they’ve just killed somebody, don’t hit their head.' I said, 'You can take the hand away, OK?'

they go high you go low is call for crucifixion huh...
edit on 25-10-2018 by odzeandennz because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join