It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sending Suspicious Packages or Threatening Officials Directly are Acts of Terrorism.

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 11:50 PM
link   
October 24, 2018

Today, Judge Andrew Napolitano was on FoxNews explaining what constitutes acts of terrorism, and what will happen to the person(s) who sent non-detonating pipe bombs to political officials this week.

First, here is the generally accepted definition of "Terrorism", by U.S. standards:

It is the use of violence, or threat of violence, in the pursuit of political, religious, ideological or social objectives.
Source: en.wikipedia.org...

According to Napolitano, Federal Law says just the threat of bodily harm that these non-functioning bombs posed, means (up to) a LIFE SENTENCE for the perpetrator(s).

It occurred to me while soaking all this in today, that people who have threatened Republican politicians, and the life of Brett Kavanaugh's family during his SCOTUS confirmation process, have also committed acts of terrorism.

And, those political leaders, like Maxine Waters, Hillary Clinton and Eric Holder, who told followers to commit violent acts against Republicans in Restaurants, Campaign Offices, etc., are just as culpable.

President Trump vowed to use the "full weight" of United States government resources to track down and prosecute those responsible for the despicable terrorist act of sending (non-detonating) bombs to former and current government officials.

Why didn't President Trump, or the Mainstream Media, or even "good" Democrats, call for locating and prosecuting those who committed acts of terrorism against Republicans this year?

For example, William Clyde Allen was indicted last week for sending toxic RICIN letters to President Donald Trump, Defense Secretary James Mattis, chief of naval operations Adm. John Richardson, FBI Director Chris Wray, CIA Director Gina Haspel and Air Force Secretary Heather Wilson.

Source: wreg.com...

But this act of terrorism was barely covered in the mainstream media when it occurred 3 weeks ago, and received even less coverage when Allen was caught and formally indicted this past Thursday.

The next Democrat who gets in the face of a high-profile Republican, and levels verbal threats, should be identified, apprehended, and charged with TERRORISM. If it's a group, they all get charged.

-CareWeMust

edit on 10/24/2018 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 11:56 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Well, incredibly spot on there carewemust maybe such a announcement should be public facebooked etc.

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 11:58 PM
link   
a reply to: ALSTA

If you are a Facebook subscriber, please do the honor. I'm not FB or Twitter. But I like reading posts there.

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 12:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

For example, William Clyde Allen was indicted last week for sending toxic RICIN letters to President Donald Trump, Defense Secretary James Mattis, chief of naval operations Adm. John Richardson, FBI Director Chris Wray, CIA Director Gina Haspel and Air Force Secretary Heather Wilson.

Source: wreg.com...

But this act of terrorism was barely covered in the mainstream media when it occurred 3 weeks ago, and received even less coverage when Allen was caught and formally indicted this past Thursday.

CWM,

Not heard a peep about this, not even on conservative media!?

Youv'e just uncovered the gem of the year with this one, S&F.

This also should raise huge red flags about the latest set of
"bomb" threats being widely reported now on every news outlet.

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 12:08 AM
link   

If you are a Facebook subscriber, please do the honor. I'm not FB or Twitter. But I like reading posts there.

Neither am i bud, seeing what the general public generally thinks is postworthy only makes me squirm and makes my skin crawl, the disgust i feel for the double and triple standards you have pointed out is exactly what fuels my hatred of the system.
Which in turn keeps me of all public sites bar this one.

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 12:09 AM
link   
Clinton,Holder,Waters,Antifa and some I'm forgetting,

Are guilty by that definition.

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 12:11 AM
link   
a reply to: burntheships

Hannity mentioned the RICIN terror attack, and subsequent indictment, when describing the extreme bias of 90% of the U.S. media today.

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 12:13 AM
link   

In order to get a wide-view of what's really going on in this country, watch CNN and MSNBC a few times per week. "Know Your Enemy"

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 12:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: neo96
Clinton,Holder,Waters,Antifa and some I'm forgetting,
Are guilty by that definition.

I believe the record number of sealed indictments (52,000!) have some of those names emblazoned on them.

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 12:16 AM
link   

Is a facilitated attack on u.s soil from another crountries gov. called terrorism? If not what is it called? I know it may not be the circumstance, I am just wondering what it would be called.

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 12:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: SatansPride

Is a facilitated attack on u.s soil from another crountries gov. called terrorism? If not what is it called? I know it may not be the circumstance, I am just wondering what it would be called.

State sponsored terrorism? Maybe ‘act of war’ or ‘aggression ‘?

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 12:21 AM
link   

Also, what is termed a threat of violence?, that is where most people are not considerate of. If we can define that principal we can identify the real targets of patriotism & democracy. What is the legal gesture for the term threat of violence?, because I have seen many which indicare such prolongings though are not harmful to society or justifiably fined & or incarcerated if it were so.

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 12:22 AM
link   
a reply to: Breakthestreak

nah it has to be something else in terms or approtiations. google will not say.

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 12:22 AM
link   

In order to get a wide-view of what's really going on in this country, watch CNN and MSNBC a few times per week. "Know Your Enemy"

By no means do i think im unaware i pay special attention but hey as we all know the system does not like being called out.
The fear of being a political prisoner by any means they drum up is very unincouraging.
Only safety in numbers can prevail here to bring accountability.
I dont know about you but experience has told me that when push comes to shove you look around and all your so called supporters have run a mile.
Makes for very hard change by a handfull to fight the many.

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 12:30 AM
link   
Oh yeah, we KNOW it's terrorism. It's terrorism how the media spread it, how the "victims" play it up, how we're made to feel bad for things that had nothing to do with us.

I'm sick of all of it.

We're constantly thrown around like dolls to them.

Feel this way, feel that way.

Leave me the HELL alone! I don't even turn on the TV anymore. Never. I can't even visit fox news or cnn anymore. It's all so disgusting. Literally, it's revolting this line that is drawn for us.

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 12:34 AM
link   

i guess trump is guilty of terrorism as well if calls for violence and threats are taken in the context of words only.

if only people who made actual laws had your rationale...
edit on 25-10-2018 by odzeandennz because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 12:40 AM
link   

What if it is not a ploy? What is we are already & have been plottimg our own demise with our factional beliefs. What is we have actureally disregaurded all evidemce of peace & thpught thourougly through to our end being of; what if I get sicm, what if I catch cancer, what if, & irrationally think things through. What if? Is that not imprisonment in ones mind in itself? Maybe it is nit man doing this but a.i. Artifial imIntelligence may be co trolling us before we even know it. Is that a glitch in your computer or is it a.i pretending like it is? lol that was a joke.

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 12:41 AM
link   
At this stage i don't think Democrats and their media arm even recognise the glaring hypocrisy and selective outrage they display.
Literally 3 weeks ago an assassination attempt on Trump and leading cabinet members and they barely covered it.

All these incidents should be condemned and the perps severely punished. The hypocrisy on display just adds to the nonsense.

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 12:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: SatansPride

Great answer to your question right here: www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 12:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: ALSTA

I dont know about you but experience has told me that when push comes to shove you look around and all your so called supporters have run a mile.
Makes for very hard change by a handfull to fight the many.

Are/were you a military commander? Sounds like your men weren't very dedicated to victory.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join